EIGHTEEN

Let's Get Married !

Let's Get Married !

 

EIGHTEEN

Chocolate Prince

 

Hyemi stares at the scene in front of her. Three gorgeous boys are sitting in front of her playing around. Who would thought that Kim Jaejoong and Myungsoo have a sibling here in a cooking academy? Himchan is sitting next to her, taking bite by bite of chocolate macaroons that Hyemi made. 

"Hey, Hyemi, you haven't introduced me to them. I mean those two guys. Kai didn't tell me much about his family too. Who are they? How can you know them?"

"Oh, I am hurt, Hyemi. You didn't tell him about our status? How could you?"

"Shut up, Jae."

"Ouch, that hurts. At least introduce us to him and him to us properly."

"Don't follow what your stupid hyung did, L. I'm warning you guys."

"Oh, scary..."

Himchan looks questioningly at the three bickering youngsters and clears his throat to get their attention.

"Oops, sorry Channie.. So, this is Kim Jaejoong and Kim Myungsoo. The most ridiculous and annoying twins in the entire universe..."

"Hello, I am Jaejoong and here's my lil bro, Myungsoo. I guess she forgets to mention a very important thing. We are her fiances. Pleased to meet you."

Jaejoong and Myungsoo smile their infamous identical smile as Hyemi is gaping at their statement. 

"Wait, what??!!!! Fiance? No, fiances?!! Hyemi! This... how..?"

"Okay, Channie, calm down, kay? So yeah, their bodyguards picked me up and dragged me to Seoul, saying they were ordered by my grandfather. Don't ask me how cause I don't know too." 

"No way! Lee Hyemi! You've promised to be my bride! How could you?!"

Now its Jaejoong and Myungsoo's turn to be shock.

"Halt!! What is it all about?! Lee Hyemi is our fiancee. Stop saying stupid thing, er...what's your name again?"

"Himchan. Kim Himchan."

"Gosh! You are a Kim too! What a great day to meet a new Kim here."

Himchan ignores the chirping Jaejoong and pulls Hyemi away from them. Hyemi just can follows him, can't say anything, can she? Himchan drags her to a certain small house on the school ground. 

"Um, where is this, Channie?"

"My house."

"House? Aren't you living in the dorm?"

"Granted special privileges. Get in."

Hyemi obediently gets into the house and Himchan slams the door behind him rather harshly. 

"Now, sit down and tell me every single detail of the crap."

Hyemi inhales and tells Himchan about her sad story, beginning from her 17th birthday up till today. Himchan sighs in relieve and gets to the kitchen to take a drink for him and Hyemi. 

Hyemi takes a stroll around the living room and finds a collection of Himchan's portraits when she was not with him. She is still smiling as she recalls her childhood memory when a loud crashing sound is heard from the kitchen. She hurriedly runs to te kitchen just to see Himchan kneeling on the ground, clenching his chest with a painful expression written on his face. 

"God! What happened to you? Are you okay, Channie? Did you get hurt? Did it...come back again?"

"No.. I'm okay. Really."

Hyemi helps Himchan stands and takes him to the sofa in the living room. 

"Channie, your clothes are soaked with water. Take it off."

"No. I'll change later."

"You! Aish.. You are still so stubborn!"

Hyemi pins Himchan down on the sofa and forcefully loosed the buttons on HImchan's shirt. 

"Aish! Hyemi! Stop it! Chincha! I.."

The front door is slammed open, revealing three pairs of eyes widening in shock.

"Oh God! Hyemi I didn't know you are that forceful!"

"L, she even pins a guy down on the sofa. Isn't that..... arousing?"

Kai smacks Jaejoong's head hardly. 

"Get your erted brain washed, cousin. You haven't changed. And... Hyemi, right? I suggest you lock the door before you attacks him."

"Bwoh???!!!"

Kai leaves the house before he gets involved in the craziness inside the house. Myungsoo and Jaejoong pull Hyemi away from Himchan's half- body when.....

"I did not come here to witness such scene."

"Kim halmeoni??!"

"Lee Hyemi! You are an engaged lady! How could you do that to someone who is not your fiance???"

"Excuse me, I didn't agree on the engagement thingy."

"But you are still a legal fiancee of Kim twins! Get your hands off other guys!" 

Hyemi pouts and glares at the Kim twins who are trying to surpress their laughter. 

"Laugh all you want, s! And you Kim Himchan! Get changed from your drenched clothes!"

And with that, Hyemi stomps away from the house, leaving the laughing twins and dumfounded Himchan staring at her back as she leaves. Hyemi strolls around the school ground, muttering a few curses at the stupid Kim twins as she kicks little rocks to the pond. Her eyes are then set to someone at the pond side, playing with a cross necklace hanging on his neck. 

Hyemi takes out the cross she has been holding dear and her heart screams in delight when she notices that its so similar with the cross that is held by the guy. 

He must be my Chocolate Prince that I've been looking for.

Hyemi runs to the guy and taps his shoulder lightly. Much to her surprise, the guy is no other than Kim Jongin a.k.a. Kai! 

"K-kai?"

"Oh yeah? What's wrong?"

"You.. that.. cross... is that yours?"

"Um."

"Have you ever gone to Busan?"

"Yeah."

"Do you like chocolate?"

"Its one of my favorites."

Hyemi mentally screams in happiness when she shows Kai the cross she has. This must be it! Yeah.. it must be.. or not. She's shaken up by the deep cough from Kai and darts her eyes to meet Kai's gaze.

"Wait, I've been wondering all these times. What's your ability? You must be the newcomer in special A class."

"Ability? Dunno." 

"What about... your parents' name, is it Lee Hyunbin and Park Jookyung?"

"Well, yeah. How do you know my parents?"

"My uncle is a great fan of their work. He once told me that their daughter might have the same ability as them; absolute sense of taste."

"Absolute sense of taste..?"

"Once you taste something, you'll know how its made and you won't ever forget the taste. And you can tell the difference of one material with another just by the scent."

"My gift, from mom and dad?"

"So its true. I've been wondering what kind of girl you are. I've been looking for you all my life."

Hyemi blushes at Kai's words.

Can it be true? Did mom and dad send Kai to me to stop me from feeling left alone? Did they connect me to this academy? 

"That cross.. could you be my Chocolate Prince?"

 


 

 

Boom! 

Kai is the Chocolate Prince????

Nah, that's a TOP secret ~ 

Anyway, thank you for the support! As promised, a chapter for 115 subscribers ~ <3

This is amazing guys, and thank you so much for the upvotes and comments too! I really appreciate it ~~~ 

You think this chapter is too short? Sorry if its short~ I had a camp and I am dead tired that my thoughts were blurred, can't make any longer ~ ><

My oppa just came back home!! Yaayyy!! I missed him soooooo muucchhh!! And that's also the reason why I rarely date my phone and lappie ~ ♡♡♡♡♡

Next, can I have 125 subscribers for my next update please? *puppy eyes*

I hope I'm not too demanding.. So, yeah.. I gtg~ 

Comment please ? ^^

I love you guys!