SIX

Let's Get Married !

 


Let's Get Married !

 

SIX

A 3 days trip

 

A/N Please read the auhtor note below ~ Its important~~ ><


 

"What?"

Jaejoong and L look at their friends questioningly. 

"There must be something wrong with you two!! I know it!! Did you guys get possessed or what, huh?!! Whatever you say guys.. I'm out of this"

Hyemi stomps out from the cafeteria followed by Changmin. Soon, Sungyeol follows them.

"Ya!! Lee Sungyeol!! Are you trying to betray me???"

"Bwoh?? What do you mean betray you, L? You know that you are my one and only super best friend."

"You.. you.. you are going to follow Hyemi and Changmin hyung right??"

"Yeah"

"See! You prefer them than me!!"

"Ya!! Stop being so dramatic. It's better for me to follow them cause they are normal people. Unlike you guys, what the hell is wrong with all of you?"

Sungyeol rolls his eyes and leave the rest. L fakes his sobs until Jaejoong slaps his back a bit harshly.

"Stop being a baby! It's so embarassing you know. Hmm.. Holding hands.. I should go now before you take the first initiative. Bye L!"

L snaps out from his long train of thoughts and stare at Jae's back who's moving away.

"No way, hyung. When I want it, I always get it. And I will be the first one again to finish this easy mission."

L smirks as he eyes Jaejoong.

"Wow wow wow.. Look what do we have here.. Kim Myungsoo is back!!"

"Shut up hyung."

"No need to be so aggressive, L"

"Woohyun hyung, if you don't want to be beaten by L hyung, you better keep your mouth shut"

"Awww.. Even my Jongie is so mean to me."

"Shut up Woohyun"

Instead of stop talking, Woohyun bursts into laughter. L and the rest of the boys get annoyed and decided to leave the laughing Woohyun behind. 

"Ya!! Ya!! Wait for me!!"

Woohyun is too busy clutching his stomach as he walks when laughing. His laugh stops as he bumps into someone. 

"Awww... Hey Hoya! Why are you stopping all of sudden??"

Not getting the answer he wants, Woohyun looks at the direction where Hoya's eyes are asserted to. Now he sees what the problem is. 

Kim halmeoni is standing in front of L and Jaejoong with Hyemi on her other side. They seem to be in deep serious conversation. Well.. At least that's what people think until Hyemi screams out her lungs.

"There's no freaking way I will go on a trip with these to weird guys!!!"

"It's for your mission to be done anyway. Just bear with it."

"Bear with it my . I never ask for the freaking stupid mission and why should I be dragged to all this crap??"

"Just shut your mouth Hyemi or you want me to shut it with my lips?"

"Yaa!! You are so ert, Jae!!"

Jaejoong looks at Hyemi seductively as he his lips, sending shiver to Hyemi's back. 

"Just kidding babe"

Kim halmeoni's cough is the one that catches everyone's attention again. 

"I will give you guys 3 days trip. And Hyemi, don't worry. You are not going to be with Jaejoong and Myungsoo only. I'll send Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu, Changmin, Sunggyu, Woohyun, Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungyeol, and Sungjong. And you Kim Sunggyu! There's no point of saying you won't join. I've sent the permission letter to your homeroom teachers."

Sunggyu's shoulders depleted as Kim halmeoni points out each words. What she says never got disobeyed. Unlike Sunggyu, the rest of the boys are cheering with wide smile across their faces.

"Woohooo!! Finally!! A trip!! YAY!! Kim halmeoni!! I owe you one!!!"

"What should I bring??"

"Kim halmeoni, when will we leave anyway?"

Kim halmeoni checks on her watch before smiling at the excited boys.

"You are leaving right now guys."

Hyemi who's been out of the space widen her eyes in shock.

"What??!! Now??! As in right now?? Are you kidding me?? I haven't even pack my stuffs!!"

"Oh.. Seems like someone is secretly excited. Pack your stuffs, huh? What are you planning to bring, Hyemi-ah? Ah.. it's not my right to know. All your needed stuffs are in car already. We better go now before we are late."

A few hours later, the group just arrived in the Kim private island. Hmm... Not exactly private. It's more like the Kim has a HUGE, I told you HUGE with all letters capitalized, mansion located in the island. And the island is more like lifeless. Maybe there's a little life of some poor animals there but aside from that. Yeah.. Nothing. 

As soon as Hyemi and the groups step their feet on the hot sandy beach and their luggages have been delivered to the mansion, Kim halmeoni leaves them completely alone. Without any maids following them.

All of their faces are like O__O as the beach wind blows. 

It will be dead silence if Hyemi doesn't break the silence. 

"Beautiful, isn't it?? Just like my hometown. How I miss uncle and aunty.."

Hyemi runs under the sun, her hair tied to a ponytail. 

It's so rare to see a big grin on her face as she runs back and forth, playing with tree branches. 

Soon, the boys are swimming already in their trunks except for L and Jaejoong who seems like spacing out. L and Jaejoong are both standing on the edge of the cliff close to the sea; having a brotherly conversation.

"She's pretty when she's smiling, isn't she?"

"Yeah.. I guess so. Hyung, are you.. serious about her?"

"Guess so. I've never felt this way before. How about you?"

"Same goes for me. It's like she's holding a special part of my heart already."

"Mushy, huh?"

"Inherited from you"

Before they go any further, a strong force on their backs make them stumble to the cliff edge efore falling to the sea under it. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Both of the Kim brothers scream out as Hyemi jumps down the cliff. The two brothers reach the water first followed by Hyemi. As soon as their head pop out from the water surface, the Kims are glaring at Hyemi who is laughing at them.

"Are you trying to kill us, Lee Hyemi??!!"

"Molla~~"

With that, Hyemi swims away from Jaejoong and L only to be chased around. 

The rest of the day is spent with water games; none of them notice it, but the bonds between them are getting stronger. 

'Lee Hyemi, I'll make that smile of your permanently plastered on your beautiful face'

 


 

Yay!! I'm done with the update~~ 

I hope you guys don't mind waiting for my soooo laattteeee update ~~~ ><

I'm so so so so sorryyyyyy~~ School has been killing me softly ~

And..... I have a really really bad news for you guys ~

I'm sooo soorrryyyy ~~~ ><

I'll be on hiatus soon ~ You know... I'm facing exams ~ 

I'm so sorryyyy~~ But maybe I can still give you update when I can...

I'll tell you when I'll be on hiatus ~ 

But no worrries ~ I'll be back soon ~~ xD

And... Leave comments okay??

I notice that I receive less comments lately ~~ :(

Tell me what do you think about this update ~ 

Sorry for being so... y? *excuse my word* ><

Alright.. Thank you for the feedback; subscribers and readers ~~ <33

And thanks for those who upvoted my story~~ *hug*

Please read, subscribe and vote ~ *wink*