NINE

Let's Get Married !

Let's Get Married ! 

 

NINE

Accident

 

Hyemi walks without direction away from the quarelling boys. All she needs to do is some time alone to think yet she just can't get that alone time. By the time she thought she is alone, Dongwoo and Sungyeol come to her.

"Hey there.. Why so gloomy? L is also gloomy somewhere there, let's go there!! Bet you guys make a nice gloomy, right Yeol?"

"Yuuppp.. Don't get it to your heart Hyemi-ah. You know how we make jokes. Anyway.. C'mon, let's go to L!!"

Hyemi is just too speechless after the incident of Woohyun-Yoochun and Sungjong-Changmin. Hyemi sighs as she lets the two boys drag her body. Before they move for more than 2 meters from the spot, a dolphin-like voice echoes in the air.

"Yaa!! Choding and dino!! Where are you going? With Hyemi?"

"Oh.. Junsu hyung!! Wassup?"

"Where are you taking Hyemi to?"

"L"

Sungyeol and Dongwoo answer at the same time and grin ear to ear. 

"No no no.. Hyemi is going to meet Jae hyung now. SO. BACK. OFF!!"

Junsu barks each words to make it clear for Sungyeol and Dongwoo. Sungyeol and Dongwoo look at each other before at the same time holding Hyemi's hand and shout "RUUUNNNNN!!!"

The three of them run with Junsu chasing them, shouting some curses. 

"Yaa!! Get back here you fools!!!!"

Sungyeol laughs along with Dongwoo as they run with Hyemi still shouting the word 'run'. By the time they get close to Sungjong and Changmin they smirk before running to them.

"GUYS!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE NOOOWW!!!!!"

Changmin and Sungjong glance at the running men and woman before panicking and join the run. 

"Oh my God!! For goodness sake! GOD please don't take away my life now. I haven't taste all kinds of foods all around the world and I haven't seen Jae hyung get married!!! Aaaaaa!!"

"Shut up, food monster!! By the time like this you are still thinking about foods?!! Are you out of your mind?? And FYI, Hyemi is going to marry L hyung!! Got it you monster??!"

"Guys!! Shut up!! I AM NOT GOING TO MARRY THOSE TWO RETARDS!!!"

Sungyeol and Dongwoo are still laughing at the idiocy of the maknaes. Then they spot Yoochun and Woohyun under a palm trees. Their palyful mind just can't leave them alone. Another shout of warning to save their lives has made Woohyun and Yoochun panic and join them. 

"YAA!! What the hell is this?? What happened??"

"We are going to die hyung!! Run for your life!!!!!!"

Sungyeol answers the question quickly making both Woohyun and Yoochun shout in unison.

"NOOOOOOO!!!! God!! Why now?? Not now!! I am not married yet and.. and.. Damn.. there are so many girls out there waiting for me in line. And I still ahve some scandals I need to take care of. Please don't let me die noowww!! I.. I.. I'm still lack of experience in this world!! I haven't known girls for long!!! GOD HELP ME!!"

"Ya!! Grease ball!! Don't copy my words!!"

"What?!! You are the one copying me you fake cassanova!!"

The eight of them are running here and there on the beach, shouting at each other like crazy. Three pairs of eyes are staring at them; Yunho, Sunggyu and Hoya. 

"Now.. What's with this chaos?"

"I knew we shouldn't have entrust them with this."

"They are just too childish. I wonder when will they grow up.."

Yunho faces Sunggyu and Hoya.

"So, you guys are also planning to get L finishes his mission tonight?"

"Exactly. We didn't know that you guys are also planning the same thing. Where is Jae hyung now?"

"Still waiting at the West side of this beach. How about L?"

"East side."

"That explains why Hyemi didin't come. She was probably confuse where to go."

As the three of them talk seriously, Hyemi finally can free herself from Sungyeol and Dongwoo's grip and stops running.

"Stop it now!! What's with this running around? Changmin! Stop talking about foods! Sungjong! Stop quarelling with Changmin! Yoochun and Woohyun!! Are you guys insane?! Who are going to die, huh??!! Sungyeol and Dongwoo!! This is not funny!! I'm tired of running here and there without an absolute reason!! Junsu!!  Stop cursing!! Gosh.. THis is screwed up."

Hyemi stomps her feet and walks away from the boys. None of them dares to follow her after her tantrum-throwing moment a second ago. They watch until Hymei disappears in the darkness of the night. Yunho, Sunggyu and Hoya who just realized that the craziness has stopped approaches them with hope to take Hyemi with them and solve the problem cool-headed. But it turns out that Hymei is no longer there.

"Where's Hyemi?"

"Run away."

"Where to?"

"Dunno. We won't follow her unless we want to be murdered by her."

"You guys are really fools!! Sunggyu, Hoya, let's split! We need to find her! It's late night already."

Sunggyu and Hoya nod and go to different directions. 

"You guys, find her too!!"

Yunho glares at the rest of them. 

"Junsu, go to Jae to look for Hyemi too. Sungyeol, I know you are the closest to L, tell him to look for Hymei too. Don't make him lose his cool. Now, go."

With that, they go around to find Hyemi. 

Hyemi is walking around without knowing where to go. 

"Fools.. I'm trying find a way so their plan won't failed yet they are just too stupid to notice it. If I know it would turn out like this, I better stay in my room and sleep."

Hyemi mumbles as she walks. Her feet take her to a place hidden in the forest of the island. By the time Hyemi starts to realize where she is and plans to go back, she has nowhere to go. Everything just looks the same for her. The trees, the rocks, the plants and all. Giving up, not knowing where to go, she continues walking. As she gets further away, the surface she is walking on is getting rougher, her feet bump to rocks for several times but she doesn't give a damn about it. By each minutes passed, the air is getting chilly. Hyemi rubs her palms together to get some warmth from the friction but it isn't enough to keep her warm. She looks around her and she slips on a slippery rock. 

Her small body is smacked to the rough ground and rolls. Grasping anything arounnd her, she finds a root. She quickly holds the root with both her hands as tight as she can. Some small rocks and medium rocks fall below her. Soon, she hears the rocks hit the water. It means, below her is sea. Once she falls, she will be gone for sure. Clutching to the roots so dearly, Hymei shuts her eyes tightly. 

"Is it the end for me? Am I going to die this way?..... No!! I am going to live!! I will my life!!! I still need to find my chocolate prince. There's no way I will die now!!"

Realizing how deperate she is, she opens her eyes and shouts for help.

"SOMEBODY HELP!!!!! HELP!!!!!!"

Minutes passed, yet there's no sign that someone hears her. Her tears start dripping. 

"JAEJOOOOOONG!!!!! MYUNGSOOOOOO!!!! I AM HERE!!! HEEELPPPP MEEEE!!"

Silence fills the air...

"There's no way they will help me. They can't even hear me."

More tears flow doen her cheeks. Her hands hurt for supporting her for God-knows how long, hanging between life and death. Soon enough her hands trembles because of the weight that they need to supoort. 

"Forgive me, Jaejoong, Myungsoo, Auntie, Uncle, Infinite, DBSK, my chocolate prince and everyone."

Hyemi slowly lets go of the root that she holds.

 


KA-BOOM!!!!!

Hello!!! I am here again with an update ~ *wink*

What will happen to Hyemi after this???!! No one knows~~

Anyway,, I'm so sad.. By the time I am back and updated my story, I lost subscribers... Why?

And less comments too, is it not insteresting anymore?? T.T Well.. maybe you are busy.., I will wait until you guys are back then !!! ^^ 

Oh, I think I haven't told yo guys yet that I just made a new oneshot of L.Joe and OC~ 

Mind checking it out?? ^^

"Your Love is All I Need"

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/465601/your-love-is-all-i-need-kpop-ljoe-oneshot-romance

Thank you!!! I'll patiently wait for your response, so don't forget to leave comments or subscribe or upvote!! ^^

Kisses and hugs from Tankoiro. <3