TWELVE

Let's Get Married !

Let's Get Married !

 

TWELVE

First One

 

"The next mission is proposing."

Jaejoong takes a glance at Myungsoo before reaching Hyemi and pulls her closer, hugging her.

"Ya! Myungsoo! I will go first this time!!"

Much to hijs surprise, Myungsoo doesn't give any negative responses as what he has expected. 

"Yeah.. Just go hyung. Whatever."

Myungsoo rolls his eyes and goes to his room. Jaejoong looks at Hyemi who has the same questioning eyes. Jaejoong shrugs his shoulders and pulls Hyemi to the living room.

"Alright!! Let's set the time and place for our date!!"

"What date??"

"Duhh.. We need to go on a date like how couples do."

"..."

 

-3 DAYS LATER-

'Stupid Jaejoong. Why did he ask me to go here and wait for him? WE are coming from the sam ehouse for God's sake. And not to forget his constant nagging about my appearance. So what if I don't have make-up on? As if he-'

Hyemi's train of thought stop in a halt when she sees the most handsome creature ever approaching her. Wait. Scratch that. That's only Jaejoong that approaches her. But she just can't deny the fact that, damn, Jaejoong looks stunning in his long-sleeved grey t-shirt with the sleeved being scrolled up. And he styled his hair just so damn good. Looks like a bad boy yet so innocent. 

Hyemi stands in front of Jaejoong with her slightly opened mouth. Her hair tied up in a high pony tail and a little eyeliner on her eyes. At the opposite of Jaejoong, she wears an sleeveless shirt with a matching 3/4 pants. Her shirt with flowery patterns just make her more stands out. She wears a short heels and a small handbag. 

Jaejoong whistles at Hyemi.

"Wow.. You should be like this from the beginning. I bet guys will be heads over heels for you. Look at you. You look -"

"Don't continue what you are about to say, Kim Jaejoong! Or you will sure regret it!"

"Oh.. So scary.."

Jaejoong smiles evily at Hyemi and Hyemi rolls her eyes.

"I swear I will never enjoy this so called date with you, Jae."

"Oops.. You seems not to understand this, Lee Hyemi."

"What is it that I don't understand?"

"I never make my date bored and they will end up smiling of excitement."

"Then I might be the first one who gets bored, right?"

"Let's see."

Jaejoong brings Hyemi to the amusement park and caught a glimpse of excitement. Jaejoong grins before pulling Hyemi to the rides. They walk hand-in-hand (even though Hyemi insisted that she didn't want but Jae forced her anyway) to the roller coaster. Hyemi screams so loud that Jae thinks is ear drums are being blown away by her scream. But she looks so happy back then. If it's possible to take pictures on a roller coaster ride, he will takes a picture of that precious face of Hyemi. But still, he feels his heart flatters because of Hyemi's happiness. 

"Oh-em-gee!! That was great, Jae!! I lov-"

"You what, Hyemi?"

"Forget it."

"Aww, c'mon. Tell mewhat do you want to say."

"You are a cheater, Jae!! You know I come from a village! Of course I will like these kinds of things!!"

"What? I usually bring my dates to this kind of place!"

Not long after the bickering, Jaejoong and Hyemi are already sitting under a tree, eating their ice creams while laughing at each other's lame jokes. When Hyemi is busy eating her ice cream, Jaejoong takes out his phone secretly and snaps a few selcas of him and Hyemi.

"Ya!! What are you doing?"

"Taking selcas."

"What for?"

"Nothing for particular. For fun I guess?"

Hyemi rolls her eyes and decide to join the fun of taking selcas with Jaejoong. They both puff their cheeks and snap a picture of them. Soon, Hyemi is pinching Jaejoong's cheek while Jaejoong pinches her cheek and take their picture. 

Jaejoong is busy looking at the pictures he just took. Hyemi smiles evily and shoves her ice cream to Jaejoong's face, leaving a trail of chocolate ice cream on Jaejoong's face.

"Aaaarrgghhh!! What did you do to my handsome face??"

"Ice cream!!"

"Ya!! Lee Hyemi!! I will avenge you!!! You ruin my face!!"

"pfftt.. Stop being such a drama queen, Jae. It doesn't suit you.."

Hyemi is laughing so hard that she doesn't realize that Jaejoong shoves his vanilla ice cream to her face. She squeals like crazy when something cold touches the side of her face.

"Gotcha!! Now we are even!!!"

Jaejoong laughs whole-heartedly as Hyemi pouts her infamous pout. 

"You are so mean, Jae!!!"

Hyemi is still sulking and Jaejoong leans closer to her and stick out his tounge and snap a picture of him and Hyemi with ice creams on their cheeks. Hyemi jusr realized that Jaejoong takes her picture and reaches for his phone to delete the picture but Jaejoong is faster than her. He puts his phone to his pocket and sticks out his tounge at Hyemi with his 'mehrong' face. 

They end up running around the amusement park till evening. 

When the sun almost disappear in the horizon, Jaejoong takes Hyem's hand and pulls her to walk to Han river. They keep on walking across the river, talking about nothings and when the night falls, Jaejoong stops walking and turns to see Hyemi. 

"What's wrong, Jae?"

Jaejoong keeps quite and stares at Hyemi. He looks so damn serious. And realization hits Hyemi. 

'Oh ! I forgot, its not just some usual dates!'

Jaejoong leans closer to Hyemi, trapping her in between his arms. Hyemi gulps as she looks at the intense stare from Jaejoong. After a good 3 minutes of silence, finally Jaejoong starts it.

"Lee Hyemi, let's get married.."

As Jaejoong closes his mouth, fireworks decorate the night sky and Hyemi slides down to the ground in shock. Jaejoong squats beside Hyemi.

"Hey, you okay?"

Hyemi simply nods her head. Jaejoong sits doen on the ground beside her and rubs his nape. 

"Sorry if I surprised you. You do remember that we have to finish the mission, right?"

"O-of course! But you were so freaking blunt just now!"

Jaejoong smiles sheepishly as he continues rubbing the back of his neck. 

"I honestly don;t know why it's so fast. I mean the process. We barely know each other, like really know each other and I have to propose you. DOn't you think so its insanely fast?"

"Yeah. I think so too. I don't want to get married in such young age anyway."

"Same here. I dated many girls but I just haven't had any thoughts of marrying one of them. None of them catches my heart."

'Just like how you do, Hyemi.' Jaejoong adds in his heart. 

"This missions from your halmoni are seriously crazy, Jae. Who made it, do you know?"

"Eh? You don't know? Halmoni said it was your grandpa who sent the mission letters."

"Bwoh?? My grandpa? How so??"

"Nah.. I don't know too. I just heard it like that."

 

-MEANWHILE IN KIM'S MANSION-

A guy is sitting in front of a table, scribbling down some words. The door makes creaking sound as someone opens it. 

"So it was you who write the letters? Impressive. Your hand-writing looks exactly like Joomin's. I wonder what is the next mission."

 

Jaejoong and Hyemi finally decided to go home after some friendly talks. When they arrive at home, they are welcomed by luggages in fthe front door and yellings from Kim halmoni. 

"You are no longer part of the Kims!! Get out of this house!! You are so shameless! I never thaught you to act this way! Where are your manners??"

Hyemi and Jaejoong walk into the mansion just to see Kim halmoni yelling and scolding Myungsoo. Hyemi walks closer to Myungsoo.

"What's wrong, L?"

"Huh! Don't even bother, Hyemi. He's no longer part of this family. The missions are done and the engagement is off. You may go ho,e to your hometown tomorrow, Hyemi."

Jaejoog widens his eyes and turns his gaze to Myungsoo. But before Myungsoo says anything, Kim halmoni cuts off. 

"The missions are made by him. He wrote it. And he was the one sending the letters to his own house."

Hyemi chockes on her own breath. She slaps Myungsoo hard as she is on the verge of tears. 

"I hate you, Kim Myungsoo."

Hyemi runs to her room while Jaejoong drags Myungsoo away. After he's sure no one can hear them, he slams Myungsoo's body to the wall. 

"You heartless bastard! You were the one saying that your feeling for her is true! Then why did you this? Don't you know that she's hurt by your action?"

"I'm sorry hyung. I.. I really do have feeling for her. Its true."

"Are you really my twins, L?"

Jaejoong leaves Myungsoo speechless. 

Hyemi is crying his heart out while hugging her pillow. Why life is being so unfair to her? When she thinks she's happy with her life, a news just break everything in an instance. She doesn't want to admit it. But she really wants to spend more time with Jaejoong and Myungsoo. She wants to.. She wants to make more memories with them. Not this kind of painful memory. Tears falls down her cheeks as she hugs her pillow even more. She falls asleep in that position because she's tired of crying. 

A guy gets into Hyemi's room silently, picks up Hyemi and tuck her to bed. He kisses her forehead while whispering to her ears. 

"I'm so sorry, Lee Hyemi. I never thought it will ends this way."

Myungsoo sneaks out of the room to find Jaejoong leaning on the wall outside of Hyemi's room.

"Now that everything is like this, you are apologizing? Pathetic."

"Sorry hyung."

"Enough with the apologies, L. I will do my best to reapir her. How about you, halmoni kicks you out."

"I'm going to US, hyung. I got a scholarship there."

"Your flight?"

"Tomorrow morning."

"Alright. Good luck."

Myungsoo walks away and Jaejoong sighs as he says to himself. 

'I swear. I will do everything to bring you back, L.'


Hello!! I update it again!! 

Hehehe~

So, so. how's the story flow?

You like it??? ^^

I'm still being patient!! I will wait for your feedback guys!!

As usual.. I never got tired of this.. 

Comments are LOVED! <3

Votes are HIGHLY APPRECIATED! ^^

And subscribers are WARMLY WELCOMED! *hug*

Okay.. Gtg now.. :)

I will wait for the feedbacks!!! *waves frantically*