THREE

Let's Get Married !

 

Let's Get Married !

 

THREE

Second mission: SLEEP TOGETHER (Part 1)

 

 

"Achooo!!!"

"Why are you still on bed? It's nearly 7. Aren't you going to school?"

"Are you blind?! I'm sick!! See!!"

"Sick? Why?"

"And you ask why?!!! It's because of you moron!!"

"What? How come it's my fault? Youwere the one shielding me."

"Whatever. Go away. I want to sleep."

"As you wish"

Hyemi flies out of the room and heads downstairs. She jumps at the lasat 2 stairs and walks to the dinning table where the Kim are seated.

"So, where's Jae, Hyemi?"

"Well.. He's.. Sick."

In a second the mansion turns into chaos. The maids are running across the halls.

"YOUNG MASTER JAEJOONG IS SICK!! MOVE HIM TO THE INFIRMARY ROOM RIGHT AWAY!!"

Hyemi stands frozen on the spot as people are running passing her. As her mind runs to her own worls, L taps her shoulder, muttering few words.

"Wrong move, Lee Hyemi. You shouldn't tell it bluntly to the whole household."

"Hey, what's really happening anyway?"

Without words, L drags Hyemi to the infirmary room mentioned and she peeks inside just to see Jaejoong lying on a bed. The room is so dull, the only thing in the room in a king sized bed and a small table beside it. Hyemi burrows her eyebrow.

"What's this room?"

"Ever since that incident, every time one of us get sick, we'll stay in this room to recover."

"This is not a good room to recover you know. To keep the air in the room warm, the ceiling should be lower so the aor convection can flow smoothly. This ceiling is too high, and the room is so empty. The air molecules move further apart and it's not even helping to get the air warmer."

As soon as Hymi closes , a loud bickering can be heard from the front door.

"That must be hyungs."

"Huh? Who?"

4 guys are running towards the room, panting like crazy as they stop in front of the door after bumping to L.

"So, what happen to Jae?"

"Sick."

"What sickness?"

"Molla~"

Ya!! Myungsoo!! That's your twin who is sick!!"

"I really don't know what sickness, hyung."

"Aish.."

The 4 guys peek inside the room and see Jaejoong sleeping. They put their index finger in front of their mouth and tip toe to the 1st floor. 

"Hyung... You don't have to do that. Jae hyung is deaf when he's sleeping and you know it."

L rolls his eyes and joins them to the 1st floor. Hyemi slowly closes the door after peeking inside. 

Hyemi follows L and the others. When she reaches the bottom stair, she finds several luggage in front of the main door. Soon, she sees Kim halmeoni walks in her traveling suit.

"Everyone!!! We are going on a holiday trip today!! Prepare yourself!!!!"

Hyemi's eyes pop out and she storms beside Kim halemoni.

"What the hell is in your mind??!! Your oldest grandson is sick and you are going on a trip with the WHOLE HOUSEHOLD????"

"Well... There's his fiancee in the house to take care of him. You have to practive anyway. Okay.. I think everyone is ready. LET"S GO!!"

In the next 8 minutes 30 seconds, the house is empty. Well.. not exactly empty. The rest of DBSK is still there with L who's freaking on a phone call. Hyemi stares at the wide opened main door, gapping like a fish when 6 gorgerous guys come in.

"Yo! L!! What's up? Skipping class together, huh? Awww~ Sweet high school memory. But.. See.. Gyu hyung is already sulking when we drag him outside the class."

"Haha.. I don't care. The problem now is.. Jae hyung is sick and halmeoni goes on a holiday trip with the whole household. So.. she leaves me with an eating monster, dolphin, cassanova, and Yunho hyung. Not trying to be rude, with my future wife too."

"And as usual.. You need our company.. Right right??"

After receiving shock by shock, Hyemi sits on one of the sofa and observe each faces in front of her.

"So.. Let's introduce ourselves to Hyemi."

L claps his hands and shot a dagger glare at one of Jaejoong's friends.

A super tall guy who keeps on eating. "Hi.. Emmagmin"

"He said he's Changmin." Another guy with his duckbutt interferes. 

"Yaa!! I don't need a translator you know?!!"

"Who's fault is this that I have to translate every singl words you say? You are freaking eating as you speak, how can someone understand what you are talking about?!!"

Hyemi staresa t the bickering guys without blinking her eyes. She got surprised as the duckbutt guy turns to her and smiles.

"I'm Junsu by the way. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to.. meet.. you.. too?"

And.. the bickering starts again until the god like guy steps in.

"Junsu, Changmin, will you guys stop bickering. You are not kids anymore."

"Sorry hyung, He starts it first."

The guy named Changmin points at Junsu. Before one of them can talk again, the handsome guy starts talking. 

"Junsu, get your duckbutt on the chair, now. And Changmin, just go on a dtar with yur lovely foods again. And (turning to see Hymei) I'm Yunho."

He smiles sweetly at Hyemi. If Hyemi is one of DBSK fangirls, she will die on spot to see the god's smile. Yunho sits in between Changmin and Junsu and the last guy approaches Hyemi, talking her hand and places a light kiss on her hand.

"Hello, I'm Park Yoochun. You can call me Yoochun oppa."

He winks at her, if Hyemi is not in the mood, that pretty face of Yoochun will be gone for sure. 

"They are DBSK together with Jae hyung. Besties of him."

L mutters under his words as Hyemi nods her head. 

"Ya!! Ya!! It's time for us to introduce ourselves!!!"

A dino guy jumps up and down excitedly and laughs as he talks. 

"Hello!! I'm Dongwoo!!!" the dino beams his smile at Hymei as he squats down on a chair. 

"I'm Sungyeol!! Chodding of the group!" another abnormally tall guy says with a smile on his face showing his gums.

"Sungjong. Lee Sungjong." Never in her life, she ever saw a guy who is so beautiful (well, aside from Jaejoong). 

"Howon. But you can call me Hoya." The guys seems cold and he keeps on playing with his phone, not even bothering to lok up at Hyemi.

"Woohyun!! Nam Woohyun!! The living greasy tree!!" He makes a heart with his hands with a cheeky smile on his face. 

The last guy looks a bit unhappy. 

"Sunggyu." 

He mutters a few weird words under his breath and Hymei doesn;t understand any single things. 

"He's the nerd of our group. Trust me, he's super when it comes to school."

L sepaks for him, followed by laughter of his friends. 

Soon, the laughter died and Hyemi clears , catching everyone's atention.

"I'm Hyemi. Lee Hyemi."

"Yeah.. The fiancee of the Kim twins, Kim Jaejoong and Kim Myungsoo."

"L Talks a lot about you yesterday. Pretty much obvious as a guy like him to talk about girls. To be honest, you have proportional body and prety face. We aren't surprised that L likes you. Just his type, right?"

"Uhum.. Jae also talks a lot about you yesterday when we meet. I suppose his sickness comes after he is soaked with water in the toilet. Never thought that Jae will do  that much for a girl. Kinda weird. But I think you are unique, that's why Jae likes you."

Hyemi gets a bit dificulty listening to two different sources of voice. So she keeps silent until L talks. 

"So.. Now that we know each other already. What should we do today?"

No one answers the question until Hyemi speaks.

"Take care of Jaejoong till he recovers I guess. You guys gotta help me in this."

 


Hello~!!

Finally.. After seems lke forever I'm able to post this update ~ 

LoL You know.. Exams and stuffs slow me down in updating ~ 

Hehehe~

Anywayyy... I hope you guys like my updates ~ ^^ <3

Happy late Valentine's Day ~ 

I suppose to post it yesterday, but yeah.. My connection was .. So. Alright.. You guys know what I mean.. xD

I will try to post the next update as soon as I can ~ 

Do comment and subscribe !! <3

For those who subscribed and leave comments.... I LOVE YOU SO MUUCHHH!! 

Spread your love ~~~ <3 

Love, Angel ~