SEVEN

Let's Get Married !

Let's Get Married !

 

SEVEN

The Plans

 

Hyemi slouches on the sofa as soon as they enter the villa.

"Haaahhh... Today is so tiring and fun.."

Hyemi just laid on the sofa for less than 2 minutes when Changmin approaches to her with his oh-so-cute puppy face that he can make.

"Hyemi-ah... Food......"

Hyemi smiles, ruffles his already messy hair and goes straight to the kitchen followed by Woohyun and Sungjong. As Hymei's shadow disappears behind the kitchen wall, the rest of the boys form two pacts in the living room. A group around Jaejoong and another group around Myungsoo; each of them discussing the strategy to make Hyemi holds their friend's hand. 

-DBSK's discussion-

Yunho sits beside Jaejoong, rubbing his temple. Junsu and Changmin have been quarrelling since the moment they got to they island and he has been the one to separate them. 

"Junsu, Changmin, stop bickering, okay? You guys are going to break my head into two soon."

"Mian, hyung."

Jaejoong sighs as he rests his head on the chair. 

"Guys, what do you think should I do this time?"

"C'mon Jae hyung, you've been handling girl-related problems for several years. It's only holding hands, hyung. I bet you will be able to finish it in less than a day."

"That's exactly the problem, Junsu-ah."

"What?"

"She is..."

"She is what?"

"Different"

Jaejoong's 4 buddies are silenced by Jae's reaction. Its so unusual for him to reacts this way. 

Jaejoong slowly massages his temples before finally Changmin utters something which lightens Jaejoong's mood.

"Jae hyung, whay don't you set a romantic dinner with her? I mean... The breeze is pretty cold at night, to get enough warmth she'll approach you, right? That's the time you'll hold her hand."

"Damn... Changmin, I never knew your brain works for something which is not food.,"

"Jae, I guess Changmin is right. You know those girls... To get warmth, maybe you can hug her and the maybe you can f-"

"Stop it Yoochun. You and your erted mind."

Jaejoong rolls his eyes, but he silently thinks about Changmin's idea. There's nothing wrong if he tries, right?

-INFINITE's discussion-

Myungsoo lays on the loveseat sofa and sighs.

"What's wrong, L?"

"I need Woohyun hyung."

"Why?"

"You ask me why>? I ing need to finsih my mission!! And I need Woohyun hyung's help! Damn it!"

"Calm down, will ya?"

Myungsoo's eyes are like O_O when Sunggyu gets involve in the discussion. Sunggyu feels the stare of his friends and turn his gaze off his book for a while.

"Why are you guys looking at me as if I'm an alien?"

"Its *cough* so rare for you to get involve in.. You knoe.. This kind of talks."

"Hey, L is also my friend. I will help him too."

The others are just looking at Sunggyu with their mouths shaped like an 'o'. 

For a while, they don't say anything to each other. Sunggyu is back to his philosophy book, Dongwoo is playing with his iPod, Hoya is busy with his phone, Sungyeol is arranging his luggage, L is daydreaming on the sofa. 

"Aaaaaaarrggghhh!!!"

L ruffles his hair and buries his face on the sofa. 

"Ya!! L!! I told ya to shut up!!!"

"I need Woohyun hyuuunggg!!!"

"Aish... What's the matter anyway??"

"The... the.. mission.."

L fakes his sobs until Sungyeol hits him hard on his head.

"Awww.. Why are you hitting me?"

"Stop being a crybaby. You are L. You are a KIM. Kim Myungsoo!! Get your off the sofa and show her who you are. You are the man who makes thousands of girls beg on their knees just to know you. Holding hand is just a piece of cake for you, got it?!"

L looks at Sungyeol for a while. Damn.. What his hyung has said is all the truth. He has to get on his feet again. He straightens his sit position and breathe deeply.

"Okay. So.. what do you have in mind, Yeol?"

"Just take her to a date, walking across the beach at night. The sea breeze will get her shivering. She has no choice but to let you hold her hand. Aside from that, won't it be a great opportunity for you to have such a romantic date."

L, Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Sunggyu snap their head to look at Hoya who hasn't look away from his phone screen. After Hoya's fingers stop flying across the phone screen, he turns his gaze to see his friends staring at him.

"What?"

"Lee Howon-"

"Don't call me that, L. I feel like we are strangers."

"Whatever. I never knew you have such a brilliant brain."

"Silent is goldne. And stop insulting me, L. It will be the last time I'll help you."

"Thank you!!! You really are the best!!!!"

As both groups finish discussing their plans, Sungjong appears and call them to eat. 

-Jae's inner talk-

Tomorrow night, you'll be having your best dinner ever with me, Lee Hyemi.

-L's inner talk-

Tomorrow night, you'll be having an unforgettable date with me, Lee Hyemi.

Little did they know, to get someone you love, there has to be obstacles on your way to prove how strong your love is. 

 


Hello guys~~

As promised (I don't know if I said it to you already), I'll be posting another one or two updates before I go on hiatus ~

Hehehe~ I just done with my preliminary exams, trust me.. It's killing me slowly~~ LoL

I might post another update next week... But I can't promise you okay? It depends on my schedule... xD

Leave comments okay? I'm just like... tearing upi when I see your respond on my updates~~

Btw.. Welcome my new readers and subscribers!! Thanks for voting on my story ~ <3 

I promise I won't disappoint you ~ ^^

Nah.. Gotta go now.. Hoping I'll get good responses later ~~ 

Annyeong!!! :D