FIVE

Let's Get Married !

Let's Get Married !

 

FIVE

Third mission: NO MISSION?! 

 

The breakfast is in a very tensed situation. There is a slight scar on Jae's left cheek and L's chin. Hyemi is sending the both of them dead glare the whole time. All the maids are standing on the corner of the room, not daring to say anything. 

The situation is getting awkward as Kim halmeoni comes in and throw a piece of letter on the table. Three pairs of eyes are focusing on the abandoned letter as Kim halmeoni clears . 

"Is that... another mission?"

Hyemi asks in horror as the twins smirk devilishly. 

"Ehem.. Yes. A letter means another mission is coming. But.. I don't know why.. This current mission is indeed.. weird."

As soon as Kim halmeoni says the word 'weird', Hyemi snatches the letter before any of the Kim twins take it. 

In the letter, it's stated very clear that: THIRD MISSION: NO MISSION.

Hyemi jumps in happiness as she throws the paper to Jae and L who are looking at her with their are-you-going-crazy stares. Their stares are quickly changed into a shocked eyes as they read the words on the letter. 

Hyemi has that stupid grin plastered on her face and surprisingly, Jae and L has that sulking eyes. That's how they begin their day. 

As soon as they are done eating, they head to their school. Hyemi is practically skipping 2 stairs at a time while the Kims are walking like dead people. It's kinda surprising how gloomy Jae and L are because of a piece of letter. Both of them seem to be deep in thoughts that they don't realize that Hyemi stops walking. 

She watches their back, heads hug low. They do look like lifeless people, so she dicides to surprise them 'a bit'. 

Hyemi runs and slung her arms on both Jae's and L's shoulders. 

"Ya!! Don't be so gloomy, will ya??? Just enjoy this incredible day!! IT'S A MIRACLLEEEEEE!!!"

Hyemi drags them to their class' door, greeting the Infinite and DBSK boys as she makes her way to her chair. Her smile never leaves her, making her look like a stupid idiot with a smile that will break her face into halfs. 

For a second, all the eyes darted to her direction then to the two handsome figures who slouch on their seats. 

Sungyeol scoots closer to L, poking his right arm.

"Myungsoo, what happened to her? Her teeth will go dry if she keeps on smiling."

"Ya! It's better to see her smile than her angry face. Right, Soo?"

"But she looks like an idiot. She'll soon look like Dongwoo hyung..."

Dongwoo's ears perk up as he look at Sungyeol, judging him with his eyes. 

"Be polite to your hyung, Yeol."

Sunggyu passes them as he sits on his table, face buried behind his thick book. L hits his head on the table, not minding the questions from his besties. 

Woohyun looks at L questioningly then he comes to Yunho who is sitting in front of Jaejoong with his friends.

"Hyung, what was the latest mission of L and Jae hyung?"

"Hmm.. Let me recall.. I think it's sleeping.. to..ge..ther?!! OMG yes it is! SLEEPING TOGETHER!! THAT'S THE REASON!!"

"Wait.. You mean.."

"Right!! You hear the stuffs that when a girl do 'that' she will be different, like if she is brightened. Right? Maybe.. Jae and L don't want it but she forced them.."

The class becomes silent as no one dares to speak. Hyemi is lasering Yunho's head with her deadly stare when Jae and L snap out from thei daydreaming, looking at Yunho with their famous poker faces. 

Hyemi's anger has reached the top of her head. It's like something impossible, a second ago she was a smiling idiot and now she is a deadly killer. 

"Jung Yunho. You. Are. So. Dead."

"Whoaa.. whoaa.. Chill..."

That's when Changmin comes. 

"Hello everyone!!! Why is it so tensed??"

He smiles wholehearedly as he approaches Hyemi.

"Hyemi-ah!! Be my friend!!! I LOVE YOUR FOODS!!"

Now every eyes are looking at Changmin with an are-you-freaking-kidding-me stares. 

"What? Trust me. You can't compare her foods with any other restaurants. The blending of the taste is still lingering in my mouth now.."

"Seriously, Changmin? She just did 'that' with your hyung!! How could you?!!"

Hyemi's anger built up, just before she bursts, Changmin makes her day better again.

"I don't care. What I care is her food is yummy!! Hyemi-ah, let's goooo!!"

Changmin drags Hyemi away from all the poker-faced guys in the class. 

When Hyemi and Changmin are out of their sights, Jae and L get up from their seats and smack Yunho both on his head. 

"Are you stupid?!"

"Awww.. What was that for?"

"What the heck did you mean by your words just now?!"

"So.. It's true? That's why she looks super happy?"

"I have my pride, Jung Yunho. I won't do that to my fiance when she doesn't want to."

Changmin and Hyemi are skipping the first three periods of their classes. As the bell rings, Jae and L stand from their seat almost immediately and quickly leave the class. 

It's almost look ridiculous seeing the two mighty Kim twins are darting their eyes to all directions of the hallway as they make their way to the cafetaria. Both of them sigh in relief as they see Hyemi and Changmin are sitting on their usual table, eating numerous plates of food (Changmin is the one eating). 

Hyemi smiles at Jae and L, when they think it's impossible for her to smile at them again after what Yunho accused. Jae and L sit in front of tha happy Hyemi and Changmin, eyeing them suspiciously. 

"What hyung?"

"Nothing"

Jae and L say the word but none of them look like if it's nothing. They are still staring at Changmin and Hyemi when the other boys sit together around them. 

"Wow.. Changmin, you get her smile back! How?"

"Secret!!!"

With that, Hyemi and Changmin laugh at each other. Jae and L eat their fanmade meals unwillingly as they steal glances at Hyemi who's laughing as she plays around with Changmin. 

"Hahahaha... Stop tickling me!!"

"Mehrong~~"

"Ya!!"

Hyemi slaps Changmin's hand playfully as she catches her breath. 

"Pabo"

She stucks her tounge at Changmin and ruffles his hair. Changmin just laughs along with her. 

"I'm going to the restroom."

"Ne"

Hyemi leaves the table with a smile painted on her face. Sometimes she glances back at Changmin and smiles. 

When Hyemi is out of their sight, Jae slams his chopsticks on the table almost painfully hard. His glare creates hole on Changmin. 

"What's between you two? She is my fiancee. Why it looks like you and her are couple?"

"Jae.. Calm down dude. It's not like Changmin will steal her away."

"He just ing play with my future wife in front of my eyes and you said he's not going to steal her?!"

Before Jaejoong can do anything bad to Changmin, Yunho drags his trembling body away. 

"Let go of me!!"

Jae breaks free from Yunho's tight grip and spits. 

"What the heck is wrong with you, Jae?"

"You ask me what's wrong? That maknae dares standing against me!"

"Calm the down, Jae! Keep your cool. Changmin won't do anything bad, got it?"

""

Jaejoong slams his punch on the nearby tree and spins around to go back to the cafetaria. Yunho follows Jaejoong quitely. 

Jae gets to his table just to find Hyemi horrified stare on something on their table. Her cheerful smile is gone. 

"What is it?"

Hyemi just points at a piece of letter on the table which is grabbed by Jaejoong and L at the same time. Both their eyes widen in shock as they see the content of the letter. Seeing how they react, Hyemi is getting more tensed. 

"W-w-what does it say?"

"Is it that bad hyung? Your faces look like if you just seen a ghost."

All the DBSK and Infinite boys are surrounding Jae and L who are still in shock state. When Yunho and Woohyun try to snatch the letter, L and Jae quickly put it away. 

"Yaa!1 What does it say??"

Jae and L share glances before they scream in horror.

"WHHHYYYYYYYYYYY???????"

"The mission is only ing holding hands!!!!"

"There must be something wrong with this letter!!"

DBSK and Infinite are looking at each other questioningly when Hyemi stands abruptly and stands between Jae and L.

"What the hell is wrong with you two, huh? Don't be so shock whe the mission is something normal!! Holding hands is better than sleeping together and hug, you pabo!!"

Now it's Jae and L's turn to glare at Hyemi. Before they say anything, Junsu butts into the conversation.

"So what if it's holding hands, hyung?"

"WHY IS IT SIMPLY HOLDING HANDS?!! I WANT SOMETHING MORE CHALLENGING!"

"Whatttt??????"

Hyemi chokes on her coke and the rest of the boys burst laughing.

"What?"

Jae and L look at their laughing friends, clueless of what they just said. 


Finally I finish typing this chapter ~ This chapter is probably the only chapter which took me 2 weeks to type ~ Lol

School stuffs really drive me over the edge... I nearly die because of them.. T^T

Thanks God I'm still alive ~ Lol

Anyway.. Back to the story ~ Hehehe

Thanks for those who commented, read, voted, subscribed on my story ~ 

I really appreciate it!! *hug*

More comments will pump my spirit to make the update faster ~ LOL <3

Nah.. Wait till the next update, okay?? Gotta go now!! 

Love, Tankoiro <3