SEVENTEEN

Let's Get Married !

Let's Get Married ! 

 

SEVENTEEN

Another Kim Freak

 

Hyemi spends the whole day chatting with Himchan. Himchan has been enrolled in the school since the beginning year of the school. He's known as one of the best students in the school and he often grts paired up with the school director's daughter. 

"Why don't you date her for real then?"

"..."

Himchan keeps silent and pulls Hyemi's hand to take her to tour the school ground.  

-MEANWHILE-

"Hyung, where the hell did that evil brought Hyemi to?"

"As if I know! You try calling her phone, I can't reach her."

" Same goes for me, it goes straight to mailbox!"

Jaejoong keeps on driving away from his house, cursing in his mind, blaming why Hyemi can't just wait for them for a minute! As he drives his car, he sees a familiar car is heading in a reverse way; So-hee's car!  Jaejoong makes a sharp turn and races the black car. 

"Hyung! Why are we heading back?!"

"Shut up, L! That's the withch's car! Can you see Hyemi there?"

"You know, hyung. I shouldn't be telling you this but there's only her and her drivier there. I mean, yeah, probably Hyemi's not there."

Jae steps on the break rather too hard, making L jumps forward and hits his head to the dashboard. 

"What the hell, hyung!" 

"Shoul've tell me sooner, lil bro."

L curses under his breath as his older twin is turning the car back.

"Oh, you know hyung. Somehow I got a feeling that you're gonna kill me if I tell you this now."

"What?"

"Actually, I just remembered that I actually succeed in tracking the GPS in Hyemi's phone. No, what's right is.. yeah.. we can track her phone."

"WHY YOU SAID IT JUST NOW??!!!"

"That's why I said you're gonna kill me for this."

As Jaejoong speeds up his car, his phone rings, he tosses it over to Myungsoo. 

"Pick up the call! Who knows its Hyemi!"

"What? Why would she call you, not me?!"

"Oh, save your jealousy for later, L! Stop throwing tantrum like a kid and pick the ing coming call!"

"Alright alright,  and by the way I'm not throwing tantrums and all, ok? Yoboseyo? Kim Myungsoo speaking."

"L, tell your hyung to drive to XXX high school now."

"Halmeoni? Wae?"

"Just get your asses in the car and drive there!  Your stupid aunt has sent her to that boarding school! "

"How do you know about it, halmeoni?"

"What a troublesome grandson! Just do as I say!"

"Okay, first thing is I'm in the car already, so stop yelling at me and I've told Jae hyung, no I mean I put it on speaker. So how do you know?"

"You think I will let my two stupid grandsons fight on their own?"

"Halmeoni, you know.. I just noticed that you are.... AWESOME!!"

"You just noticed that? Babo grandson. Anyway, tell me if there's any improvement between you guys and Hyemi."

Myungsoo shuts Jaejoong's phone and keep on smiling to himself. 

"Stop grinning to yourself, L."

"Shut up and keep driving, hyung."

"I'm not your driver, stop ordering me around."

Jaejoong and Myungsoo spend the rest of the journey listening to DBSK and INFINITE songs. 

Hyemi sits on one of the benches in the school park (yeah, the school has park bcz I tell you its freaking huge!). Oh right, she just remembered that she hasn't told neither Jae nor L. When she switches on her phone, she hears someone is sobbing. She turns to see a girl is crying her heart out. She snaps her phone and comes to see the crying girl. 

"Hey! Why are you crying?"

"Oh, he just rejected another one of my flans, wait who are you? Oh forget it, he's so mean."

This girl sure is weird; that's what Hyemi thought. Hyemi grabs her hand and smiles at her. 

"Let's make another one! I'll help you, okay?"

Weird, the girl wipes her tears with her free hand and drags Hyemi to another luxurious building. 

"This is the special A building. He's living her, so I think its better if we use the kitchen here rather than in my building." 

Hyemi just keeps silent as the girl pulls her along, A building or whatsoever it is she doesn't care because the scene on front of her really catches her whole attention. A girl is trying to give a plate of flan to a guy, and you know what happened? He just slaps the plate till it falls., yeah, you didn't read it wrongly, he is rejecting it and throws the food aside. This is can't be happening. Hyemi yanks her hand out of the girl's grasp and heads to the guy. She squats down, cleaning the pieces of flan that was thrown away. Well, she can't deny that the flan appearance looks....horrible. But NO ONE should throws away foods in front of Hyemi. 

"Didn't your parents teach you to treasure foods? Didn't anyone tell you not to throw foods away?" 

"What?? That was not food! I mean, can you even eat something that looks like ?"

Hyemi turns sharply at the guy and clenches her fist. 

"I will make a new one and you WILL EAT it, show me the kitchen."

The girls take Hyemi to the kitchen and well, the guy follows her. Hyemi puts on an apron and apply her magic on the empty cups. By combining sugar, milk and water, she fills each tea cups with equal amount of mixture. 

"To make the appearance looks more attractive, we can just use tea cups instead of plates."

As Hyemi states her words, the other girls are noting down her words. Hyemi puts the filled tea cups to be cooked, clasps her hands and shut her eyes. 

"Now what we should do is.. pray for the best result so the one who's going to eat it will be smiling!" 

Hyemi open the cover slowly, revealing cute cups of flan in it. 

"TA-DA! Vanilla flans are ready to be served!" 

Hyemi lets the girl who cried before to get one of the flans and give it to the guy she likes, and much to her surprise, the guy who receives it is thhe guy she just scolded earlier. Is he some kind of school idol here?

"Kai oppa, will you please eat it?"

That Kai guy is taking the tea cup from the girl and take a spoon of the flan. 

"Well, its good." 

Hyemi can't help but blushes at the simple compliment. Before the guy can finish the flan on his hand, a loud scream can be heard around the building. 

"HYEMIIIIIII!!! Where are youuuu?? I just left you for a second and you are goonneee agaaaiiinnnn!!"

That is Kim Himchan, he just can't keep hs mouth shut! Himchan barges into the kitchen and sighs in relieve when he sees Hyemi there. 

"Oh there you are... Thought you were gone."

"You know her?"

"Oh, hi Kai. Actually I wanted you to meet her. But you meet her first." 

"Channie, who is this rude guy?"

"Oh, Hyemi this is Kai. Kai this is Hyemi." 

"Hey, beautiful."

"Hey rude guy." 

Kai rises his eyebrow at Hyemi's harsh reply but he just shrugs his shoulder and continues eating. When Hyemi thinks that finally the fuss is done, a bastard and an just barge into the kitchen too, panting like crazy.

"Oh God! Finally I found you here, Lee Hyemi! Can't you just wait for a minute for me and L to finish showering?!"

"Oh well, your lovely aunt was the one who asked me, can I just say no? Besides she said she already told you guys about me transferring to this boarding school."

"You are whattttt??!!!"

Myungsoo and Jaejoong looks at each other with questioning faces. 

"Hyung, have you ever heard about it?'

"No, its my first time hearing it." 

Being to immersed in their talks, Hyemi just realized that there are TONS of people who are watching her with the four gorgeous guys. Myungsoo stares at Kai who is enjoying his flan and taps his shoulder. 

"Hey, how come you ignore your cousins and eat all by yourself? Don't you have any thought of sharing it with me and Jae hyung?" 

"Oh, L. Who wants to share it anyway? Just to let you know, I never share anything delicious to anyone, be it my cousin, parents, or whosoever." 

Hyemi stares at the two guys, confused and points at Myungsoo and Kai. 

"You guys are cousin??!"

 


So yeah, I end up adding another character again.. And its another Kim.. KIM JONGIN a.k.a KAI!!!

Lol

I really enjoy making tangled stories.. hahaha~

BOOM! Kim Jongin is Kim Myungsoo and Kim Jaejoong's cousin! hehehe~

so yeah, I noticed I get less response from my readers, well, my fault too.. I mean the last time I updated it was on January so maybe some of you guys are getting tired of waiting for me.. huhuhu~ You see, I wasn't in the mood of making stories and end up reading manga and watching drama~ So, I'M SO SO SORRY EVERYONE!!!

But I promise I'm going to try to update my stories regularly, maybe once a week ~ ^^ 

It might be a bit demanding coming from such an type author like me, but can I have 115 subscribers for my next update to air? I mean yeah.. sorry if its selfish of me~ and please do leave comments? 

I kinda read my previous storiy comments and I miss reading all your wonderful comments guys T^T upvotes are highly appreciated too ~ 

So yeah, I think that's all from me, and I'm sorry too for any grammatical errors and mispelling~  ><

I gtg now ~ 

Ppyeom ~ *hug and kisses*

 

 

 

 

oh wait, before I forgot, mind checking out my new fic (again, I know I have so many ongoing stories but I just can't stop typing this up)

JANUARY

featuring Lee Sungyeol ~ 

Call me Lee Sungyeol and continue reading, this is why you never heard about me... I am used to live under the shadow of my strict parents, and I don't have time to imagine any other ways to live. But then she came to my life and brought colours in it. That was my first time experiencing something so different, and that was also the reason why I feel like my heart's been stabbed by a thousand swords when she is snatched away from me; forever...

interested? click here