TWENTY

Let's Get Married !

Let's Get Married !

TWENTY

Vanilla Flan

 

Okay, here goes nothing

Just as Hyemi thinks that way, here comes the lady of the class. Which really is not surprising at all, well maybe a bit, is swooning all over Himchan, which happens to sit right beside her at a very close proximity.

“Channie!! Annyeong~”

“Hi…”

“What’s with the bright face? Anything good happened?”

“What?”

“What is it?”

As Himchan looks at her with a smirk on his face, Hyemi shakes her head, signing him not to do it but sadly, it goes straight to Himchan’s blank head.

“Here she is!! My beloved Hyemi is here with me! In a class with me! Which means I’ll have the whole days with her!!!”

Hyemi swears if not by the fact Himchan holds her hand tightly, she would have been hung on a tree outside the classroom. And it’s not at all surprising with Chae Rin? Was that her name? shooting daggers to Hyemi.

“Oh.. your BELOVED Hyemi, uh? Nice to meet you, Hyemi-ssi”

Oh.. how sarcastic those words are…

Hyemi smiles lightly at her which apparently just makes the situation worst. It’s just happened, okay? Hyemi’s light smile is just, how do I say this, a bit sarcastic? Or maybe a lot okay. That actually can fires up a war.

The almost-war-session is ended when the teacher finally enters the room.

“Good morning class! You see, since I’m not that into main course, let’s just do the side dishes today, okay? The theme is going to be…. ‘Sweet Cutie Pillow’! Does that sounds ridiculous? Well, I don’t really care about the name. Just… do your best everyone!!”

Hyemi sits on her seat as she watches the others are busy making their own creations, well, Kai did say that she should just watch for a few days before actually begins to cook something, something like adaptions thingy. As she drowns herself in her deep mind, a girl comes approaching Himchan, holding a plate of… flan? Well, for a sec it looks like a flan but its shape is too.. messed up.

“Himchan-shi, I-I m-m-made this f-fl-flan for you..”

HImchan glances at the piled up mess on the plate in front of him and slaps it away.

“What? You expect me to eat that?”

Hyemi immediately slaps Himchan’s arm as the girl starts crying.

“Kim Himchan! Since when is it that you start being so rude to others! Foods are not meant to be thrown away!”

Hyemi stares hard at Himchan who stares back at her.

“I don’t want to start a fight with you, Mimi.”

“Well, you better respect what others made for you! And don’t call me that!”

“Sorry that I have to be rude, but one thing you should know, I’ve changed since you left back then.”

“You! I will remake this flan and YOU, KIM HIMCHAN, you will eat it!”

Hyemi stomps angrily as she pulls the girl’s hand to an empty table.

“What’s your name?”

“Hanna… I’ve always been nervous whenever I cook. I never did anything right.”

“Listen to me. You will do everything right, I will help you. First of all… you’ve got to relax.”

Hyemi shows her genuine smile as she starts cracking open the eggs to the bowl.

“To make a delicious flan, you have to set the portion right. Not too much milk because it will affect the texture… Enough sugar because it will of course affect the taste… Its about 1/3 I guess? Yep!”

Almost half of the class is staring at the ‘performance’ that Hyemi does. The ruckus of the shattering plates is actually inviting a certain someone from the class next door too.

“Get me the cups please, Hanna? No no.. Not that… I mean the real tea cups ~ It’s going to look cuter this way… Now that it’s being cooked, we can just pray ‘I hope that everyone who gets to eat it is going to smile and be happy.’

Hanna opens the lid of the pan slowly and is given the best kind of flan that she has always dreamed about.

“Omo! It’s so pretty!! Gomawo, Hyemi-ssi!”

“No prob at all.”

Hyemi smiles as Hanna once more gives a cup to Himchan. And this time Himchan seems to be okay to accept it. She takes another cup and a spoon, ready to taste her masterpiece when someone chomps her spoonful flan.

“Hmm… It’s tasty. No wonder from a professional chefs’ daughter.”

Hyemi looks in shock at the guy in front of her.

“Kai?!”

Kai winks at her before taking the flan cup from her hand as he walks out before stopping on his track and turns his head back, winking at the still-stunned Hyemi.

“Oh, Hyemi-ah! Thanks for the flan! Study well, okay?”

Perfect... Kim Himchan and Kim Jongin in classes plus Kim Jaejoong and Kim Myungsoo outside the class. Can it be called a pure luck or a the worst nightmare Hyemi ever had? That... the answer hasn't beed found yet. The only thing that is sure enough to be confirmed is: 'Never get involved with ANY of the Kims'


Hello peeps! 

Okay.. I'm so shameful to suddenly pop out of nowhere here and worst asking for supports and all... 

It might sounds like an excuse but it's really happening... why did I disappear for long long time? My laptop screen blanks out... Literally out, I can't even use it for anything! And that cost me a new laptop!! No I'm not going to brag about my new laptop because apparently... I just entered university life, needed time to get used to it... and on the process of getting used to it, I KNEE my own laptop... and boom! There it is there it is... The LCD just cracked. And to get it on service, it needed around a month or so, which is in my opinion. But anyway.. it's all good now and I think I'm in some sort of spirit to write fics... 

Warning ahead! I might be A LOT more busier than before and I can't promise you for a frequent updates... but worry not.. I never leave a work undone. I will surely finish this fic!!! 

I talked to much, didn't I? I must be so annoying to you guys... Sorryyyy~~ I'll be going now~ 

난 간다 ~~ 안녕!!!