FOUR

Let's Get Married !

Let's Get Married !

 

FOUR

Second mission: SLEEP TOGETHER (Part 2)

 

It almost look like Hyemi is the boss. She keeps on ordering the boys back and forth, taking drinking water for Jaejoong, buying ingredients for porridge, buying medicine, get warm water, check on Jaejoong's temperature, etc. 

As the boys are doing their assigned task, Hyemi does her little "exploration" around the mansion and she finds a small room on the corner of the third floor. She peeks inside and finds a bed in it. Smiling brightly, she skips her steps to the boys.

"Guys I'm gonna need your help in this!!"

In an instant the room is filed with groans and grunts. 

"What is it? Are you trying to kill us??"

"Kill?? That's your friend, your brother that you are taking care of.."

"And you are his fiancee who keeps on dozing off without even helping us."

"It's not my part yet. Anyway.. Follow me."

The 11 tired boys follow Hyemi to the third floor.

"TA-DA!!"

Hyemi opens the room widely with a huge grin plastered on her face.

"What is this?"

"This is the perfect room for Jaejoong to recover, papo!! It's small and cozy, perfect for resting~"

"Hey, isn't it Jae's and L's room when they were still kids?"

"Yeah.. But it has not been used since we got our own rooms."

"Sshhh.. Why are you guys so noisy? You know what you have to do!!"

A loud chorus of "NO" can be heard from the other.

"Okay.. Let me make it clear, you guys are gonna help me to move Jaejoong to this room!!"

"God.. Please kill me now...."

Hyemi stands in front of the door while the rest are going down. Soon, Yunho walks to the third floor with Jaejoong on his back. Slowly, he puts Jaejoong's body on the bed. Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin follow afterward carrying the other needed stuffs. 

"Alright!!! Thanks.. You better keep an eye on him. I'll make porridge."

"Can I have porridge too???"

Changmin stares at Hyemi with his best puppy eyes and Hyemi can't help but chuckles slowly before making her way down to the kitchen. The Infinite guys are staying in the kitchen as they watch her cooking. She looks.. completely different as she is cooking, her smile never leaves her face. It's like all the things in the kitchen are made for her  hands because everything just perfectly fits on her hands.She stirs the porridge steadily and finally switch off the stove. 

Hyemi brings a bowl of porridge to the room where Jae is staying at. She shakes his body softly until Jae opens his eyes from his slumber sleep. 

"Eat the porridge."

"Who are you to tell me what to do?"

Jae mumbles the words just to get smacked by Hyemi. 

"Just eat it already."

A brilliant idea strikes Jae's brain. 

He shakes his head slowly. And Hyemi asks him what does he wants just like how he plan.

"Feed me~~"

"Eeewww!!! How old are you to be fed??!"

"I won't eat if you are not feeding me."

Jaejoong folds his arms on his chest, glaring at Hyemi.

"Alright!! Alright! Just because you are sick, I will!"

Jaejoong smiles victoriously. Changmin has flew downstairs to his foods followed by his hyungs. The Infinite boys are literally dead on the couches in the living room except for L.

*L's Pov*

I better check on Jae hyung. Anyway they are asleep already. I roll my eyes and walk upstairs. Hyemi hasn;t gone out from the room since she brought the porridge to Jae hung's room. I wonder if everything is just fine. 

The door to our-used-to-be room is opened widely. I walk inside to see Jae hyung's happy face as Hyemi feed him the porridge. Sometimes they laugh together. Some porridge are on Jae hyung's face and Hyemi will wipes it off with a tissue on her hand as the laugh wholeheartedly. I feel a slight pang in my heart as I see them chirping happily. 

Reconsidering I will break the happiness, I turn back. 

"I guess I'm not needed anymore."

*Hyemi's Pov*

It's really surprising how I can interact well with Jaejoong. We are chatting happily as I feed him the porridge. Actually he's a nice guy who is friendly. Never thought so he can be like that. As we are talking happily, I heard a dead mumble behind me.

"I guess I'm not needed anymore."

I turn my head to find L's back facing me. I stare at him and he stumbles to the door frame. As if it's natural, I put the bowl down and walk to L. 

"Hey, you okay?"

L waves his hand but he doesn't look okay. I jump in fromt of him and reach out to touch his forehead.

"OMG!! You are burning!!!":

I (literally) kick him to the bed together with his twin.

"I sai I'm okay!!!"

He tries to get up but Jaejoong holds him and laughs.

"Awww.. My twin gets sick when I'm sick~~"

I chuckle at their togetherness, it's like a pea in a pot. They really are the same. I can see a tint of pink rises on L's face as his twin teases him. They keep on joking that I think they don't know I'm leaving the room and closing the door behind me quitely. 

I smile by myself as I think how unpredictable the Kim twins are. As I walk downstairs I can see dead sleeping bodies on the couches. I shake my head slowly and  wake them up one by one. 

"You guys must be tired. Just go home and rest. I"ll take care the rest. Thanks for helping."

The Infinite boys are limping side by side to the main door as their chaffeur let them slide into their own cars. The rest of DBSK also take their leave (after Changmin almost eat the storage of food and emptying the fridge).

So.. It's only me now in this big mansion, well, not only, there are still those two who are probably sleeping now.

*No one's Pov*

Hyemi keeps pacing in and out the kitchen and living room, taking care of the mess created by the boys earlier. After everyhting's settled, she walks to the room where Jae and L are staying. When she's about to open the door, she pulls her hand back, thinking that the noise might startled their sleep. She decided to stay outside their room as she plays with her phone. 

A tray of medicine is already prepared on the table beside her. As she plays with her phone, there's a call from an unknown number. She hesitantly picks up the call just to hear Kim halmeoni's voice from the other line. 

"Hello my granddaughter-in-law.. How's my grandchildren doing?"

Surprisingly, Hyemi answers it calmly.

"They are fine. Now they are resting."

"Oh.. Good.."

"Why are you calling?"

"Simply. I forgot to tell you all about the second mission ~~"

"Look.. I have no mood in bickering, so--"

"The second mission is SLEEPING TOGETHER"

"WHAT?! THERE'S NO ING WAY THAT WILL HAPPEN!! WE ARE NOT LEGALLY MARRIED!!!"

"Good luck~~~"

With that the call is cut, leaving Hyemi gaping like a fish as she stares blankly at her phone screen. This is insanity level high!!

She turns off her phone and puts it on top of the table as she sits in front of the door, replaying everyhting that happens to her. 

A few days ago she was still with her besties, spending time together, celebrating her birthday. And now she's stuck in a mansion, getting engaged to two guys who are completely strangers to her. She recalls her dream of going to Seoul to find her chocolate prince. Her mind flows back to her childhood time. 

Little Hyemi was sobbing silently on the river bank when a boy approaches her, asking why she is crying. She couldn't answer as she had been crying uncontrolably. The boy smiled sweetly and sat next to her, handing her a piece of chocolate. 

"It's for you. I just made it. Actually I made it for my brother. But I think you need it. Eat it. Chocolate always makes me happy."

Hyemi wipes her remaining tears and tear off the chocolate wrapping. She took the first bite of the chocolate. It's sweet.. and comforting. She sniffled as she took the next bite, looking at the boy's smiling face. 

"Oh.. I gotta go now. Mom is waiting for me. Bye!!"

The boy ran as he waved at Hyemi. Hyemi weakly waved back, She looked at the chocolate she held. The chocolate wrapping has a little silver cross hanging on it. She took it and stared at it before putting it in her pocket. The cross is her only way to meet her chocolate prince; her charm. 

*Jae's Pov*

I don't know how long I have been sleeping since Hyemi fed me porridge. Beside me, I see L's sleeping. I shake his body a bit violently as he slowly opens his eyes. 

"What hyung?"

"Where's Hyemi?"

L gets up from the bed at the same time I do. We look at each other and go to the door to open it. I am the first one who reach the door handle, and I find Hyemi sleeping while she's sitting in front of the room. I put my index finger in front of my mouth, signaling L to be slient. For a while, L and I are staring at her sleeping figure. She must be tired, taking care of me and L for the whole day. It seems like the boys are gone home already.

I pick her up so slowly, afraid of waking her up and bring her to the bed,laying her on the bed. She snuggles closer to the pillow as I put her down. L and I manage to supress our chuckle at her cuteness. Looking at her sleeping, drowsiness takes over me and L. We move on her sides on the bed to continue our deep slumber. 

*No one's Pov*

[Kim halmeoni's place]

The camera records everything in the Kim mansion. Thanks to Yunho who was able to put a camera in that room too. Kim halmeoni smiles gently as she sees her grandsons on Hyemi's side, their fingers intertwined. 

"I hope Hyemi is the right one for both of you."


 

Hello my lovely readers ~~ 

Finally I find time to update it ~ So sorry it took like forever for me to make this update ~~ ><

Exams are coming and I've been so busy preparing for it~ T_T

I hope it doesn't stop you from supporting me in this story~ ^^

Oh.. Btw.. In case yo don't understand, the text in gray colour means it happened in the past... Hehehe

I need to go again now ~

I hope you like the update !!! 

Thanks to all my readers and subscribers who support me ~ (I'm tearing up)

Not to forget.. Thanks for everyone who voted on my story! <3 I love all of you!!!

Please comment, and don't forget to subscribe ~ 

Silent readers,, a comment won't hurt, okay? *wink*

For your information: COMMENTS ARE LOVED ~ <3

Love ya ~~ 

-Tankoiro-