NINETEEN

Let's Get Married !

Let's Get Married !

 

NINETEEN 

Welcome to Class A

 

 

Two days have passed since the day Hyemi talked to Kai but she didn’t get any exact answer from the older boy. Hyemi has been dying to know the answer but her oh-so-damn-stupid fiancés just have to ruined everything by looking for her frantically, Himchan is not helping either as he is practically competing with the twins to find her first. Sometimes Hyemi just didn’t get why she must have connection with the most idiot idiots in the whole universe. The only answer that she got that day was the fact that Kai has been looking for her, and expecting to meet her. The smile that Kai left for her that day still plastered in her mind as if it won’t ever be erased. Hyemi tries to act strong as she confronts the fact that somehow the twins just have to move to her academy (without leaving their nosy gangs of course) and she just doesn’t get it why they can be put in the same class as hers. It’s just so damn obvious that the two monkeys don’t know how to deal with kitchens.

Hyemi wakes up with circles under her eyes; she looks like a panda now. And it just has to be her official first day of school. She has heard rumors from across the damn school building that she is going to join class A, which they said is the class of the most talented chefs ever. Hyemi sighs as she stares at her reflection in her dorm mirror, she looks pretty good, pretty presentable and well, the damn uniform just has to match her which makes her looks even better,. Hyemi jumps in surprise when suddenly two heads pop out from her door.

“Hello, sunshine ~”

“Ready for school?”

Hyemi face-palms at the ridiculous faces that are grinning at her, but she’s getting used to it by now, after some trainings in Kim mansion of course. Hyemi grabs her bag and checks her reflection once more before heading to the door.

Jaejoong and Myungsoo along with DBSK and Infinite are just waiting for her right in front of her room. If there’s a girl that you should be jealous to, it must be Hyemi, twelve freaking gorgeous guys are waiting for her and her alone.  Hyemi takes a deep breath before she steps out from the dorm building, the old memories are rushing back to her; the memory when Jaejoong and Myungsoo first brought her to school and introduce her as their fiancée.

Maybe it’s just impossible for any sane girls not to recognize the so famous Kim twins. Because as they step into the school building, all eyes are darted to them, and the old times are repeating as the girls are shooting daggers to Hyemi. The word about the fiancée of Kim twins must has spread out around the world.  Hyemi lazily drags her feet as she follows her happened-to-be-fiances.

As they walk through the corridor, Kai – as the school president – welcomes them and takes them to their class. Hyemi doesn’t whether she has to be happy or sad, because somehow Kai made arrangements to move his stupid twin cousins to start learning how to cook from the very beginning step, which is automatically, set them apart from Hyemi.

“Aniiii ~ I don’t want to be separated from my lovely bride!! Hyemi, save me!!”

Jaejoong uses his infamous aegyo face at Hyemi and got a pretty good scoff from Hyemi as DBSK boys pulls Jae away before he makes a more idiotic scene. Myungsoo glances back at Hyemi and gives her a famous flirting wink before walking off with Infinite. No matter how many times Hyemi denies it, those two guys do really have handsome faces and she just has to unconsciously blush at their sudden ‘attack’ in public.

Kai chuckles softly when he sees Hyemi blushes a bit, pulling Hyemi back to earth.

“Shall we go now? Class is about to start anyway.”

“Well, sure. Um, Kai?”

“Yeah?”

“But if you sent them all away, I’ll be all alone in the class?”

“Nah, it’s okay. Himchan will be there too. And just in case anything happen, my class is right beside yours.”

“Aren’t you an A class student too?”

“I am. I’m still your senior though.”

Kai chuckles and leads Hyemi to her new class. Hyemi follows him with an uncertain feeling, wondering what kind of class is this A class. She heard something from some students some day before that class A is the special class. But she just has no idea about it. Hyemi’s heart beat increases as she is now coming nearer to her soon-to-be class.

“Just relax, Hyemi. It’s just like the usual class.”

Kai chirps as he tugs on Hyemi’s hand before finally opening one of the huge Mahoney doors.

“Kyaaaaa!!!!!! Kai oppa!!!!!!”

The loud noise almost makes Hyemi’s eardrums explode. She stares at the mess of a class as Kai steps into the room, the girls are obviously swooning over the older guy. Hyemi looks at them with her ‘o’ shaped mouth. Why do the Kim brothers have to be so overly good looking? Or is it just because Kai is Jae’s and L’s cousin?

Kai smiles sweetly at them and Hyemi swears the girls’ roars can destroy the windows by the time they close their mouths. Kai’s power to make them silent is breathtakingly calm and beautiful because he just have to raise one of his hands a bit and that’s all it takes to silenced the deafening roars.

“Good morning all! Today there’s a newcomer in our class, which very rare, yes I know. But she just deserves to be here. Please be good to her, everyone.”

Hyemi awkwardly smiles as she bows in front of the whole class. The silent is almost uncomfortable and being stared at is not something good either. Kai looks back to see Hyemi and pats her head.

“I guess I have to go to my class now. Have fun, Hyemi-ah!”

Hyemi weakly nods as she watches Kai’s back disappear through the doors. And this is practically the countless times girls are shooting daggers to her. Hyemi moves to the nearest empty seat and plops down before a weird guy which happened to be Kim Himchan sits next to her.

“Mimi!! We are in a class!! Omo~ Finally we have some quality time together ~”

Hyemi slams her head to the table, why, why, does she deserve all of this? Her life will never get too far away from the word miserable. The quadruple Kims are seriously messing up with her life. 

 


 

Hello guys ~ :)

Finally I'm back to update this story!!!!

Do you miss me??? (maybe I'm expecting too much T.T)

Sorry guys, I can't make too long of a chapter because my lappie is somehow getting lag here and there, I promise I will tend to fix it soon and of course give you more and more updates ~ Mian mian mian mian..... >.< It's so short I know...

Pls dont hate me..... T.T T.T T.T

I hope you will still be patient enough to wait ~

Comments are waited and of course subscribers are welcomed~

Votes are highly appreciated! 

Welcome to the new subbers! Please do leave comments, ara? ^^

If you are here with me, say HEYHO in the comment box, ara? 

Zoomzoomzoomzoomzoomzoomzoom HEYHO everyooonnneeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!