ONE

Let's Get Married !

Let's Get Married !

 

ONE

Meeting the Kim brothers

 

 

Hyemi walks across the red carpet to the altar where her future husbands are standing. The music plays rhythmically as she moves step by step. Cheering from her distant relatives and other people can be heard in her ears clearly. Confetti and flowers decorated her pathway. She reaches out both of her hands which are held firmly by her soon-to-be husbands. She opens her eyes slowly just to see two extremely HOT guys are standing around her, kissing her hands gently. They slip a ring to her finger and she does the same to both of them.

“Congratulations, Hyemi!! Finally you are now bonded to the Kim family!”

In an instant the room is flooded with cheers and rose petals as the Kim brothers place a kiss on both Hyemi’s cheeks. 


 

Hyemi wakes up with a loud shriek in her new room in the Kim mansion. Beads of sweat can be seen clearly on her forehead. Soon her personal maid comes into her room to see if she’s alright. Hyemi nods and the maid open the curtains for her.

“Young mistress, it’s 6.30 o’clock already. School starts at 7.30. Young masters and madam will be waiting in the dining room.”

“O…kay?”

Hyemi answers awkwardly. When the maid leaves her, she pulls her knees over her chest and buries her face. All of this crap starts yesterday.

Yesterday was supposedly become the best day for Lee Hyemi. But as she got back from her 17th birthday party, she was faced with a limousine parked in front of her aunt’s house. Before she walked into the house, 2 big men with black suit stop her.

“It’s time to go, young mistress. The plane will be leaving in 1 and a half hours.”

When she was about to shout at the suited men, her aunt and uncle came out from their house, carrying her luggage.

“Bwoh?!! Where do you think I’m going?? I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE!! I WILL STAY HERE!”

“Hyemi-ah… Mianhae.. It’s your grandfather’s promise to let you go when you turn 17.”

“But…”

“Hyemi-ah.. Go to the main island and find your dream there.”

Hyemi shrugs her shoulders; slightly pouting she hugs her uncle first then her aunt.

“Hyemi-ah.. Don’t forget to find your chocolate prince.”

Her aunt whispers, making Hyemi blushes.

“I hope I can find him. Wish me luck, aunty..”

And with that Hyemi goes to Seoul.

Hyemi shakes her head to clear her head and heads to have a quick shower. When she gets out, she finds her uniform is placed neatly on her bed. She dresses up quickly and walks to the dining room. Three faces with grin on their face can be seen as she sits on one of the chairs.

“Good morning, beautiful ~”

“M’oning sunshine ~”

The Kim brothers stand up and greet her. She ignores them and sits down. They eat in silence until they finish their breakfast.

“Okay. Get the driver ready! I don’t want my grandchildren to be late.”

All of them make their way to the front gate where a car is already waiting for them.

“Now… Go your school and tell them your new fiancé.”

Both the Kim brothers make their way away from the car.

“Jaejoong! Myungsoo!! Where do you think you are going?”

“To my car of course.”

“You are not going by your own. You will be going together with Hyemi.”

“Halmeoni, our schools are different and so does Hyemi’s school. We’ll be late if we go together.”

“Who said you guys are going to different schools? All of you will go to Inspirit High School. I’ve arranged everything. So now… Go!”

“BWOH!! I AM NOT GOING THERE, HALMEONI!! WHAT ABOUT MY GIRLS?? AND MY FRIENDS?? ARE YOU ING CRAZY?!!!”

“KIM JAEJOONG!! KIM MYUNGSOO!! WATCH YOUR WORDS!! If you guys are not going to the same school, how can you accomplish your missions?”

Hyemi’s eyes pop out from the socket.

“WHAT?!! What missions???!”

Kim halmeoni sings and twirls around as she sees her shocked grandchildren.

“First mission: HUGGING.”

“That’s easy..”

Myungsoo and Jaejoong jump to Hyemi, but unfortunately she is faster; letting the brothers hug each other. They pull away immediately.

“Not that easy, boys.. It should be me who initiate the hug, not you.”

Hyemi smirks and walks away.

A chorus of protest can be heard from the Kim brothers.

“The first time Joomin hugs me is when we are walking down an alley. It was raining… Aigoo ~ He’s so sweet ~~”

Jaejoong, Myungsoo and Hyemi stare at her with their poker faces.

“Mentally sick halmeoni.”

Hyemi mutters under her breath and follows Jaejoong and Myungso into the car.

“Bye lovebirds!! Take care ~~”

Jaejoong slams the door and tells the chauffeur to moves the car. In arrange of 10-15 minutes both Jaejoong and Myungsoo are talking to their phones. Hyemi just stares out of the car.

When Jaejoong and Myungsoo put down their phones, the conversation is alive.

“So.. What did your friends say, L?”

“They said halmeoni has arranged their moves too. How about you, hyung?”

“Same.”

They stay silent for a while and stare at Hyemi who starts to feel uncomfortable. Suddenly both of them smirk.

“Ya! Jae hyung, I will accomplish the first mission first.”

“Let’s see, L. No girls can reject my y face.”

“In your dreams, boys. I won’t ever initiate a hug with someone like you.”

“Really?”

Jaejoong looks at her questioningly and smirks. Myungsoo leans closer to her just to mutters at her ears.

“Just watch and learn, WIFEY~”

Both of them smile their devilish smile and lean back to their leather seats. 

 

 

 


Finally I made the first chapter of this fic ~ 

Hehehe~

I was so surprised with your anticipation in this story ~ 

Heheh~ 24 subbers and 4 upvotes with only foreword posted ~ 

WOW!! You guys are JJANG!!

I hope you guys like this story as well ~ 

Do leave comments!!

 

Comments are loved ~!! <3

 

Poster is made by Hanakisou poster shop ~~ <3