TEN

Let's Get Married !

Let's Get Married !

 

TEN

Dead?

 

Myungsoo and Jaejoong are waiting in front of the room in Seoul General Hospital. Myungsoo is playing with his fingers while Jajeoong is walking back and forth while sighing for numerous times already yet the doctor hasn't come out yet. Thousands of bad imagination fly in both their head, even the worst possibility has been thought by them. The scenes a few hours ago is playing in their head again.

-A FEW HOURS AGO-

Sungyeol is walking towards Myungsoo with his half-worried expression.

"L, we gotta go now."

"Where to? And where's Hyemi? I thought you went with Dongwoo hyung to get her?"

"Umm. Let's talk about that later. We need to go now. It's urgent."

"What happen? I won't go unless you tell me what's wrong."

"Its about Hyemi.."

"What about her? What happen to her?"

"She went by herself to nowhere.. We haven't found her yet. According to halmoni, her navigation . WE need to find her."

"You don't have to tell me to find her!! Where was the last place you saw her? To which direction did she go? Answer me hyung!!"

"We have no much clue. But all of us are looking for her now."

With that, L runs to the most dangerous part of the island; the cliff. 

'God, please let her be safe. I hope I'm wrong and she's not there.'

~~Meanwhile~~

Junsu approache Jae who is calmly sitting on the beach sand while looking at the sea. Building up his courage, Junsu touches Jae's shoulder. 

"Hyemi!"

"No, hyung. It's me Junsu."

"Oh, what's wrong, Su? I thought you went to get Hyemi? Where is she now?"

"She.. she.."

Jae senses something is wrong. He stands up and faces Junsu.

"Where is Hyemi, Su?"

"Mianne hyung. Jeongmal mianne. She is gone."

"What the heck do you mean she's gone?! Don't joke with me!"

"She walks toward nowhere. We don't know where she is now."

"Damn!!"

Jae set his feet to run as fast as possible. The only place that he has in mind is the cliff.

'I hope my feeling is wrong. Hyemi, please be safe. I don't want you to get into danger.'

Both Myungsoo and Jaejoong are racing to te cliff and meet each other half way to the cliff. 

"Jae hyung!"

"L! Have you found her?"

"No. Not yet. How about you hyung?"

"Zero result. Where are you going?"

"Cliff. You too?"

"Yea. That's the last place I want to find Hyemi at."

"Same here."

"SOMEBODY HELP!!!!! HELP!!!!!!"

"L! Did you hear that?"

"Isn't that Hyemi's voice?"

"Let's hurry!!"

Jaejoong and Myungsoo rush to the source of the voice and stop in the middle of the track as they know that they are now on the edge of the cliff and under the cliff is raging water. Sweat trickle down their neck as they can't see anytign in the dark, depending on their instinct and hearing, they start moving slowly. 

CRACK!!

Myungsoo and Jaejoong move closer to the cracking sound. As they trace the sound, they find a root which is pulled tight. Slowly but surely, they follow to the root end. As they move further, they can hear the sound of the raging water hitting the cliff wall louder. Groping anything in front of them, they finally find the very edge of the cliff. As soon as they reach the end of the cliff, the root they have been tracing lossened up, grasping the situation, the both of them randomly reach down the cliff and find a pair of hands which they believe are Hyemi's. They slowly pull the person up to the cliff.

It seems like Hyemi out as she accidentally let go of the root. Jaejoong and Myungsoo carry her away from the dangerous place and set her down under a tree. The moonlight hit Hyemi's face, that's when Jaejoong and Myungsoo realize that there's blood flowing down Hyemi's cheeks and her palms are bloody. Their eyes widen and they bring Hyemi to the villa where the other boys are already waiting. 

Myungsoo kicks the door open with Jaejoong following behind him, carrying Hyemi. 

"Call halmoni to send a helicopter for us! Its urgent! NOW!! Guys, I need you to help me pack your things, Jae hyung's things, Hyemi's and mine as well."

"What happen,L?"

"Later. Now do as I say."

Four hours later Jaejoong and Myungsoo have brought Hyemi to Seoul General Hospital. She is brought to the emergency room as soon as they arrive. 

"Sorry, let the doctor takes care of this. Please calm down and wait outside."

The nurse stops Jaejoong and Myungsoo from getting into the emergency room. Jaejoong and Myungsoo sit on the  bench in front, waiting for the doctor to comes out anytime. 

-NOW-

Jae and L snap their heads to the creaking sound of the open door. Infinite and DBSK just arrived to support their best friend. The doctor looks at them before approaching them.

"Are you family of the patient Lee Hyemi?"

"Fiancee. Is she okay, doc?"

"She's fine, right?"

"Which of you is her fiancee?"

"Us. As in me and him"

Jaejoong answers quickly while pointing to himself and Myungsoo. The doctor looks a bit surprised before calming himself and touches both Jae and L's shoulders. 

"The injury on her head is the worst aside from her palms. Based on our observation, her head might hit something hard and pointy, rocks are the common ones. Her palms are not any better, she might be holdin gonto something rough for a long time? And maybe she almost fell because the injury on her palms look like lines, which are likely caused by her palms sliding on the rough surface.."

"Cut the crap!! I was asking: IS SHE OKAY??"

"L, Jae, calm down.."

Yunho and Sunggyu hold both their friends before they create chaos in the hospital. The doctor shakes his head as he sighs. 

"We're sorry.. We did our best but.."

Before the doctor finishes his talk, Jae and L run to the room to find Hyemi in white hospital gown. 

"NO.. NO.. It's impossible!! Ya!! Lee Hyemi! Don't you dare joking!! Wake up!! Open your eyes!!"

"You MUST NOT die!! Lee Hyemi!!! Open your eyes and get mad at me just like how you usually do!!!"

.......

Jae and L fall silent as Hyemi doesn't give response. They fall on their knees and start sobbing uncontrollably on Hymei's bed sides. 

"Don't die, Lee Hyemi.. Jebal.."

"Wake up.. "

But no matter how many times they say it, they don't get any answer.

DEAD silent.
 


DEAD

Omo~ Hyemi is dead!! Well yeah.. I got writer block pretty often, so I decided that yeah.. You know... I will end it soon.. :(

Thanks for everything guys! Comments, upvotes and subscribers are warmly welcomed!! <3

Annyeong!! 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAHAHAHA!!

I'm kidding guys!! There's no way I will end it so quickly.. Lol

Just feel like playing prank.. xp *run away*

Oh, before I forgot.. It may be too late but its fine.. 

Check out the trailer of the fic made by bloodymandoo~ Believe it or not, the trailer is GREAT! You won't regret watching it!!! <3

Oh, right.. Anyone knows how to post a video in the foreword? I only know how to post image, can we post video too? Please answer!! ^^