Best friends are forever

It's Just Another Love Story [Hiatus]

Previously on It's Just Another Love Story: “I don’t know who you are, Mr. Gang Leader Huang” she said, this time teasingly emphasizing on his surname. He gave a short laugh and looked into her eyes. There was something different about his look that moment. He neither looked angry nor intimidating. “I-I-uh-I mean” he stuttered, scratching his head. She looked at him patiently. He suddenly shook his head. “Nothing nothing” he quickly replied and walked quickly.

_________________________________________

 

Tao walked her towards her dorm room, people passing by frantically. “Okay, Tao. Tutor again?” He shook his head. “I have-uh-something to do.” She nodded and continued, “Here’s your stop as usual then, although I don’t see why you have to walk me home every single day if you didn’t want tutoring. I have my own legs and brain to figure things out, you know?” she playfully said. Tao just gave a smile. “Okay, I’ll see you on Monday then” “Yeah” she said with a hint of sadness, “Monday”

She knew perfectly well that during the weekends, he would get himself into loads of trouble with people or vandalize buildings with his gang members. There were numerous times she would tell him off about it, careful not to anger him but he just gave her a smile and a pat in the head. When Tao was visibly gone, her best friends Daesung and Chaerin appeared. “Michelle!” Chaerin said with a huge hug. “Well, hello there Chaerin and Daesung!” Michelle replied, putting her arms around the tall Chaerin and the muscular Daesung.

Chaerin pulled away and suddenly gave Michelle a small punch on the shoulder. “You! You haven’t told us anything between you and Tao! What’s going on?” she teasingly asked. Before Michelle could say anything, Daesung joined in and said, “Like those mangas where a delinquent guy and an innocent girl encounter and fall in love!” Her two friends burst into a laughing fit.

“Ha-ha-ha you guys. Hilarious.” Michelle sarcastically said, opening her room door. “Wait, wait! We’re hanging out tonight. Want to come with?” Daesung said, finally stopping his laugh. Michelle raised an eyebrow at the two of them and in return, they gave her a huge grin. Michelle laughed and nodded. “Let’s go have some fun!”

Click meh!

The trio entered the club together. “This is going to be fun!” Chaerin said as she started to dance her way in. Daesung grabbed my arm to join in. We made our way to the middle of the dance floor and danced hard. Afterwards, Chaerin and I went to get drinks while Daesung danced with a random girl.

Chaerin laughed hard as she watched Daesung dancing like a lunatic. She suddenly looked around and spotted a familiar group of guys in the corner. “Kris, Seungri, Tabi, GD and Taeyang” she named them out teasingly, “But no Tao.” Michelle tried hard to ignore Chaerin’s teasing but she couldn’t help wonder what happened to the guy. Normally, he would be in the middle of all of the guys, always looking so cool and intimidating wherever they were. Where was Tao?

Chaerin didn’t waste any time. She was already talking to Kris. Michelle hid her face with her hands as Chaerin pointed at her for Kris. Kris had a smirk on his face and whispered something to Chaerin that got her extremely excited. She returned to Michelle with a big smile on her face.

“What’s with that? Crushing on Kris?” Michelle asked. Chaerin’s grin disappeared and replaced with a slightly disgusted one. “Ew, no. Not my type at all and he has a girlfriend already, remember Stephanie? Yeah, they’re dating now” she replied. “Oh. Then what is it?” Michelle curiously asked. Chaerin did nothing but smile and joined Daesung on the dance floor. Michelle just shrugged and with one last sip of the drink, she walked towards them and joined in the fun.