Sung Jong!!!

What's wrong with you?

 

This chapter is no longer flashback.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ah! Life's beautiful!" Sung Yong smiled bightly.
 
Sung Yeol put his hands over sung Jong shoulder and asked" Why are you saying this all of the sudden?" 
 
"I don't know. I just feel very happy today!" Sung Jong exclaimed.
 
"What are you two talking about?" Ho won asked and walked over to them and back hugged both of them. 
 
"Life's beautiful right?" Sung Jong asked titling his head towards his brother, ho won.
 
"Life's only beautiful when.... I don't work. Like today!" Ho won exclaimed.
 
Sung Yeol giggled and smiled but he has this feeling that life's not as beautiful as it is. He has this feeling that today is gonna be a bad day. Soon, he's smiled faded.
 
"Guys... When you go out today.... Must be careful no matter what." Sung Yeol told them seriously.
 
"Ok! Why you suddenly ask us to be careful? It's not like you to remind us to be careful.... Is anything wrong?" Ho won asked worriedly.
"No nothing." Sung Yeol smiled.
 
~~ lunch time~~
 
"I want to buy the groceries today!" Sung Jong rises his hands up in the air.
 
"Eh? Why are you such a good boy today?" Ho won asked and ruffled sung jong's hair.
 
"I wanted to buy to things I want to eat today." Sung Jong confessed.
 
Ho won nodded.
 
"Be careful! Must be extra careful! You
understand me?" Sung Yeol warned sung jong.
 
"What's wrong with you today?" Sung Jong asked.
 
"Be careful ok?" Sung Yeol said. 
 
"Kay! Bye bye hyung!" Sung Jong waved. 
 
"Bye!" Sung Yeol and ho won waved.
 
Sung Jong closed the door and started walking towards the roadside. He plugged in he's ear plugs and listened to his songs. He put his hands in his pockets and crossed the road. Without knowing a red car is speeding towards him. It was horning at him loudly but he can't hear it. He walked calmly over towards the other side of the road. Before he could do that.... He whole world become pitch black.
 
~ lee's house~ 
 
"Hello?" Ho won answered the phone.
 
"Is your brother lee sung Jong?" A lady asked.
 
"Yes. What happen?" Ho won asked.
 
"He's in the hospital now. He's in the operation room now." The lady replied.
 
"What?!?!? We are coming over now!!!" Ho won shouted and hang up the phone. 
 
"What happen?" Sung Yeol asked an ran forward to ho won.
 
"Sung Jong! He's in in the hospital now!!!" Ho won shouted and dashed out to the roadside. 
 
Sung Yeol can't believe it.... He's instincts were right.... Today is gonna be a bad day.... 
 
"What are you doing? The taxi is here!!! Hurry!!!" Ho won shouted. 
 
Sung Yeol dashed into the taxi and they rushed to the hospital.
 
What happen you thought when you saw your two brother rushing to the taxi. Instantly, you knew something was wrong. And it's wry serious. You followed them secretly and you found out that they were heading towards the hospital! Sung Jong!! You stopped at your tracks and think if you can go cause there are many people there, the scent of human blood is very very strong. But... You have been training to control your thirst for 4 years already.... It should be fine right? You thought. But you decided to not take risk, so you headed to the company to see if you can get a glimpse of woo hyun.
 
~~at the training centre~~
 
BANG! BANG! Woo hyun shot the target twice. The smirk in satisfaction. He aimed at the next target and shot it. BANG! He aimed correctly. The bell rang and it's lunch time. Woo hyun walked to the canteen with his hands in his pockets. He took his order and sat on his usual sit. Nobody sit with him and never will. Cause everybody in this company only want revenge or money. They don't trust anyone but themselves. So everybody eat their lunches themselves so as to not get to attracted anyone. He quietly ate he's food. Everybody did the same. The canteen was always quiet, only the sounds of the air conditional can be heard. After he's done with he's lunch, he went to do his runs. Everything seems perfectly fine except the bushes. It feels so wrong. He can feel someone presence there. And the presence is very familiar.... He squinted his eyes to get a better view, but he didn't see anything. He was not satisfied, he ran to it and get a closer look. 
 
You were staring at him. His eyes full of hatred and sadness. He doesn't wear any emotions on his face anymore. He look so cold and quiet.... Not like the old woo hyun, who used to be happy and cheesy.... You missed the old woo hyun. A lot..... Looking at him like this, makes you heart ache badly. Then he started to walked towards you. You ran away in lighting speed, hoping that he didn't see you. 
 
Woo hyun looked through the bushes and found nothing there. He sighed and continue to run.
 
~~~~~~
is this story very boring? I hope you all don't think so. Please continue to support this story! Comment and subscribe! Thank you!