Last two chapter...

What's wrong with you?

 

Kai walked up to Sunggyu and myungsoo.
"Hyung... We only just found each other... And we are leaving each other again... All I want to say is... I love you." Kai said and cried.
This is the first time I see Kai cry. He never cry before. He really must have love his brothers a lot.
A tear dropped from my eyes. the person that is gonna kill us is my ex. my EX! im so disappointed in him. It's all my fault.... Then i found a tissue in front of me. I turned and saw suho smiling at me. I took it and cleaned my tears. I smile sadly at suho. Suho smiled back and hugged me. Suho... Really knows how to comfort me... 
"Thank you suho... Thank you for coming into my life." I said.
"No problem... Thank you too. Thank you for coming into my life. And I love you." Suho confessed.
That make me cry even more. 
"Even though I don't like anyone now... I am willing to give you a chance to make me love you..." I whispered.
Once suho heard it, he cried hard.
I hugged him tightly and his my face into his neck. 
I let go of suho and clean his tears. I walked towards all the members and hugged them. Saying the same thing "thank you for coming into my life." 
I walked up to myungsoo and smiled.
"Just to tell you a good news. I accept you to be my bros boyfriend." I whispered softly into myungsoo's ear. 
His lips broke into a wide smile and he shaked me repeatedly saying thank you thank you. 
Now, we have to go.... 
We teleported there. The group that is suppose to stay into the room walked into the hospital slowly. The other stood outside to alert them when our enemy arrive. 
Kris flew up into the tallest tree and examine the land like a hawk waiting for his prey. He looked around and feeling saw a group of figures wearing black walking into the hospital. 
*enemy spotted. They have about 8 people. We need more people to go in too. Luhan and sehun please go in.* kris sent the signal. 
They nodded obediently and walked into the hospital. 
The Assassins walked into the hospital like a boss. They walked towards sungjong room and opened it. Only to see sungjong, sungyeol and Hoya. 
"Where is your sister?" Woohyun shouted.
"My sister? She disappeared a few months ago. How am I supposeto know?" Sungjong replied.
Woo hyun took out a gun and aim at sungjong heart. Sungjong quickly raised his hands in surrender. Myungsoo who was hiding for the whole time was examining the conversation the time. Waiting for time for the other assassin to leave. 
"Assassins spilt out and find the vampires. Kill them... Except ____ the girl." Woo hyun ordered. 
Once they leave for 1 minute, myungsoo and all the others went behind him and looked the door. Woo hyun turned around in surprise. He held up his fun wanted to shot Kai. As he was about to press luhan came in from the window and used his powers to move the gun away. 
"We don't have to do this." I stood in front of woo hyun. 
"Nothing is gonna change my idea." Woo hyun smirked.
He quickly punched me in the face and back kicked Kai. Luhan immediately sent a flower pot into woo hyun's face but he easily punched it away. Myungsoo said a spell to protect the humans in the room. Sunggyu took out a book and raise it up high.
"This is the real book." Sunggyu said and passed the book to woo hyun.
Woo hyun grabbed it and read it. He glance through and his eyes started to fill with tears.
"I should have none... But it's too late... I killed to many vampires.." Woo hyun uttered.
"It's never too late." I walked up to him and patted his shoulder.
In a speed of an lighting, woo hyun stapped me in the stomach. 
the world went black immediately.