A new vampire I met

What's wrong with you?

 

Sungyeol pov.
 
Lalala~ I was whiserling and shaking my side to side to the rhythm of my singing and once i got my scissors, I sat down on my chair. Then a slight feeling went up my spine. I stopped and straightened my body, eyes wide open. There's a sense that tells me something is out there.... I sniff like a dog twice and taste the air by sticking out my tongue. 
 
THERE REALLY IS SOMETHING OUT THERE!
 
I turned around but see nothing but my cardboard. I looked out of the window and only see a tree.
 
There is nothing out there. It's just me....
 
I shaked my head and continue with my get well soon card for my beloved sungjong. Then I accidentally use the scissors and cut my finger. Blood was oozing out of the wound, then I felt a cold wind brush against my hair and the cold feeling was stronger. I stood extremely still. 
 
It's not gonna be good... 
 
Then I felt a cold touch, touch my shoulders making them feeling cold. My eyes looked at the right. But I didn't move.
 
It's a lady's hand....
 
She lowered down and move closer to me and I can feel her body making contract with my back. My stomach starting having butterflies. 
 
"What's your name?" She bend down, her lips beside my ear and whispered into my ear ily.
 
Goosebumps rose and I started having cold sweat.
 
How did she get into my house?!? Is she like a thief?
 
As if she can hear me, she smirked and her hands slipped down to my chest. She moved her hands over my chest slowly and she placed her head on my shoulder. That's when I can't take it.
 
"What do you want?" I push her hands away and stood up. 
 
She fell backward slightly but regain her balance.
 
She is beautiful....
 
She had black wavy long hair. She had red eyes and is wearing a very y make up. She wore a short, tight, sleeveless. black dress and it had a low cutting.
Once I looked at her dress, I blushed furiously and looked away.
 
WHY IS SHE WEARING SO ILY?!? 
 
Then I looked at my finger and saw the dried blood I it away and stood there. 
 
"What do you want? Try to seduce me?" I asked irritated.
 
She looked down and bit her lower lips obviously very guilty.
 
Awwww~ she regrets it....GOOD! REGRET MORE! 
 
"So sorry... I'm just hungry...." She sighed.
 
She bowed two times and turned to leave. That's when I start to pity her. I want to help her.... 
 
"Hey... Why not I cook for you something to eat." I asked.
 
"No thank you... After what I did to you...." She replied sadly. 
 
"It's ok." I smiled and held her hand.
 
She looked at my hands in hers, her eyes widen. Then there is this electricity that ran through me. I tense but I ignored it and brought her to the table. 
 
"Sit here." I demanded.
 
She nodded.
 
I went to cooking the instant noodles. Well... There is this bad habit of mine.... I sing and dance when I'm cooking. 
 
"Paradise!" I sang. 
 
I danced and shaked every part of my body. Then the rapping part. I tired to rap but failed. Then I heard a giggle. I turn to see the girl laughing. 
 
Ohhhh !!! I have been dancing?!? 
 
"I'm so sorry! What I bad habit of mine to sing and dance when I cook." I blushed and place the noodles in the bowl. 
 
"It's ok." She giggled again. 
 
"Here is your lunch!" I smiled and sat beside her.
She didn't move but just stared blindly at it. 
 
"Go on!" I encouraged.
 
She reluctantly picked up the chopsticks and dig in. Once she put the noodles in , she choked. 
 
"OMG are you okay?" I took a piece of paper to her. 
 
"Yeah I'm fine...." She covered her nose and stopped breathing.
 
What's wrong with her? Does she want to die?
I push her hand away from her nose.
 
"What's the problem with you? You are hungry but you are not eating." I grumbled.
 
She lowered her head and mumbled something. I heard vampire. 
 
Wait a second... VAMPIRE?!? Don't Frick out.... It maybe just my ears. 
 
"What?" I acted.
 
"Nothing...." She replied.
 
"Well... Then come on. It's bad for you if you don't eat." I smiled.
 
She smiled back and took a small bite. She nibbled and looked up at me. She immediately continue to take a bite once we had an eye contact. She continued this routine until she finished everything. I smiled. 
 
She must be a vampire! She took 1 hour to finish this bowl of instant noodles! It explains everything! The feeling, the cold chill and when I cut myself.... So she wants my blood! 
 
"You could have been more straightforward." I blurted out and slump back on my chair.
 
"Huh?" She asked face looking a little anxious. 
 
"Huh? Nothing...." I said.
 
Silence....
 
"So.... What is your name?" We both broke the ice at the same time.
 
We smiled.
 
"I'm sungyeol."
 
"I'm min young" 
 
"Nice to meet you!" I smiled.
 
"Same" she smiled back.
 
Then, I had a very big question. 
 
"Can you tell me your story?" I blurted.
 
She looked at me with shiny eyes. I don't know why but her eyes just ate up my soul, bringing my soul right next to hers.
 
"You sure you want to know?" She asked.
 
"Yeah. I'm curious." I smiled.
 
"Well.... I'm a orphan. I left the orphanage when I was 10.... I was taken by a grown man.... He wasn't very nice to me. He always tries to peep at me when I'm bathing.... But other than that, he is very nice to me. So I wore clothes that covers very part of my body. But.... One day, he came back drunk and he tried to me. Luckily, there was this guy, a teenage guy saved me. I fell in love with his red eyes.... So I always stick with him. Until one day...." She stopped and a tear dropped.
 
She breathed in and continued.
 
"Everything changed.... I needed food desperately.... And that guy left me.... I needed food or I will die.... So.... I went to make up to become very y to seduce men. They always try to touch me. I hate it always! But I had no choice. But... I don't want to hurt them... So I left them without doing anything... So until now... I haven't ate." She sighed.
 
"I see.... So have you had your meal?" I asked.
 
"No." She replied.
 
"Then what's the plate of noodles? Aren't they your meal?" I asked, I needed to find the truth.
 
"They are.." She said.
 
"Oh really? Don't lie to me min young." I sighed.
 
"Fine! I'm a vampire! And I guessing that you knew it from the start." She shouted.
 
"Smart .... Yes I knew it from the start." I smirked, completely proud of myself. 
 
"How did you know?" She asked.
 
"I guessed. I combined all the information you gave me. And they feeling I had when you were in my house. And I heard vampire when you were mumbling." I said.
 
"So.... Aren't you scared of me?" She smirked.
 
"No. I'm not. Because I know you won't hurt me." I smile. 
 
I think that made her heart melt cause I can see a small smile on her face when she heard me. 
 
~~~~
Sorry everyone! Long time since I wrote right? I'm so sorry *bow* *bow* subscriber is rising very chapter! Thank you everyone! Even the subscribers that subscribed to me from the start. Thank you for all the support. I very busy. But I will update as soon as possible! Thank you for everything! Love all of you!!! <333