Happiest day? I laugh...

What's wrong with you?

 

____ pov.
 
Well the wizard came and all the blushing, smiling and heart flattering is gonna start. Eeeeewww thinking about it make me want to puke and everything. I shook in disgust.
 
*coughchough* "Hello? You are not alone." Sungjong grumbled and rolled his eyes.
 
Myungsoo giggled at sungjong's action. Sungjong immediately turned to look at his Prince Charming. OH GOSH! GIVE ME A BREAK! Even though myungsoo just came in, I couldn't stand the blushing and the whatever anymore. I was irritated. When I say irritated, I mean very irritated. 
 
"Hey! Sungjong do you want to hear a joke?"myungsoo asked and gave sungjong a myersterious look. 
 
I just rolled my eyes. I just rolled it. This is the first time I feel so extra in front of my brother. 
 
"Ok! I love jokes!" Sungjong smiled and jumped up and down cutely.
 
I was disgusted by sungjong man. Why is he acting cute in front of myungsoo? People act cute and it's cute but when he act cute, it is not cute. IT IS ANNOYING!! 
 
"Why does the monkey crossed the road?" Myungsoo asked.
 
"I don't know... Why?"sungjong asked.
 
"because... There is a banana tree at the opposite side of the road!" Myungsoo exclaimed and laughed. 
 
Sungjong burst out laughing and hit his stomach repeatedly to stop himself from laughing. 
 
"It's not even funny..." I whispered.
 
then suddenly sungjong turned silent he stood up straight and looked at the laughing myungsoo. 
 
"Erm... Myungsoo? Can you give us some space? Cause I want to talk to my sister." Sungjong smiled sweetly at myungsoo and turn around and glared at me. 
 
*like I care dude!* and sticked out my tongue playfully at him. Sungjong turned and glared into my hot red eyes. I stared at it man. I stared at it. Out of nowhere he jerked quickly.
 
"Ah!" i screamed slightly.
 
I gasped and quickly took a step back. And this all happened in just a few SECONDS! 
 
"Haha! You are scared of just a small movements!" Sung Jong joked and laughed loudly. 
 
I didn't say anything and just gave him the emotionless face. I only give that face when I'm not happy with his actions. 
Myungsoo silently laughed at our actions. But I didn't care about the outsider and waited for him to exit the room.
 
"____!! Why did you make it so obvious?!" Sungjong whispered.
 
Or should I say SCREAMED? 
 
"What? I didn't make it obvious. You made it obvious yourself. Giggling and laughing at his 'jokes' that are not even funny!" I retaliated confidently and smirked lightly.
 
"So what? I like him and is there a problem with that sister?" Sungjong asked while gritting his teeth.
 
He took a step forward and glared angrily at me. The whatever look appeared on my face causing him to take a BIG step forward. 
 
*creak~*