MY BOTTLE....

What's wrong with you?

 

~~ at the hospital~~
 
After the worried twin brothers dashed out of sung jong's room to find the 'missing' sung jong, myungsoo and sung jong ran into the room. They went into their positions. Sung Jong went onto his bed and sat there. Myungsoo stood beside the bed. Silence embraced them as they waited for the twin brothers to arrive.
 
THIS IS GETTING SO EXCITING!! Myungsoo thought and smiled quietly.
 
Please let my plan work!!! Sung Jong thought an prayed softly.
 
Then loud voices could be heard outside of sung jong's room. Sung Jong and myungsoo gasped at the same time.
 
"Where did sung jong go?" Sungyeol shouted angrily.
 
"I don't know! Lets just hopes that he comes back soon..." Ho won said and sighed loudly. 
 
When both of them looked up, they saw the perfectly fine sung jong sitting on his bed. Both their mouths went wide opened and their eyes almost popped out of their eyes. 
 
"Oh my gosh! One minute ago you were missing, and now you are right before our eyes perfectly fine!!" Sungyeol screamed.
 
"Where were you?!? We were searching for you!" Ho won shouted.
 
"And who is this?" Sungyeol asked.
 
"Oh! He is my newly made friend!" Sung Jong smiled and got off his bed to stand beside myungsoo.
 
Friend?!? Only?!? Aishi! Myungsoo thought. 
 
"Hello, my name is Kim myungsoo." Myungsoo introduced and bowed 90 degrees. 
 
"Hi, I'm ho won and this is sungyeol. We are both sung jong's brothers." Ho won said and both them bowed back.
 
"We went to the garden just now... So that's why I'm not in my room.... Don't be angry..." Sung Jong pouted and acted cute by shaking his hyung hands.
 
Sung Jong pouted a lot and shaked his hyung's hands cutely. Like a little child. He was really cute. Myungsoo can't help but for for him. Sung Jong cuteness melted his heart and made him feel happy. He really feel like going up to sung Jong and hug him tightly! 
 
"Ok ok! I forgive you!" Ho won giggled and smiled. 
 
"Yay!!" Sung Jong cheered and jumped around myungsoo.
 
Myungsoo laughed and stared at sung jong and didn't take his eyes off him. Sung Jong stared back at him and smiled. They both looked like a loving couple. Finally sung jong stopped jumping and stood right in front of myungsoo and stared back. They were smiling lovingly at each other. Ho won and sungyeol can't help but smile at them. Sungyeol immediately knows that they are meant for each other. Then someone opened the door and interrupted the moment.
 
"Erm.... Visiting time is over...." The nurse awkward announced. 
 
"What?!?" Myungsoo shouted in a high-pitched voice.
 
"Sorry... Time for all visitors to leave..." The nurse said emotionlessly.
 
"Ok..." Myungsoo sighed. 
 
"Will you come visit me?" Sung Jong asked. 
 
"Ya I will." Myungsoo gave sung jong his most famous charming smile. 
 
That made sung jong's heart melt. When sungyeol saw it, he can't help but giggle. 
 
"What the heck?" Ho won said to sungyeol.
 
"What?" Sungyeol asked back giving him the 'what the' face.
 
"Only girls giggle." Ho won scowled rolling his eyes.
 
"Shut up! You giggle too." Sungyeol laughed and sticked out his tongue.
 
~~ at the forest~~
 
"Gosh! Chanyeol can you stop it? It's mine!!!" You screamed angrily.
 
"No!! This is mine!!! How do you know it's yours? It doesn't even have your name on it!!" Chanyeol retaliated, sticking his tongue out at you.
 
Making you extremely irritated.
 
What the heck! It's so obvious it's mine!!! I left that bottle of mushed green leaves beside the Cliff!! How can he do this!!! I'm so angry!!! I want my mushed green leaves BACK!!! You thought and grinded your teeth. 
 
Oh! Trying to show that you are angry?!!? I can do it too!!! This bottle is obviously mine!! I left it beside the tree that me and baekhyun always go!! Chanyeol thought and grinded his teeth too.
 
"Hey... Why don't you just give it too her. Be a gentleman." Suho tried to persuade chanyeol.
 
"But this is obviously mine...." Chanyeol whined. 
 
"Are you sure?!?" You burst out loud.
 
"Yea!! It's mine!!" Chanyeol shouted and shot a fire ball at you. 
 
But it didn't hurt you at all. You smirked evilly. 
 
"Na-ni-na-ni-pu-pu!! Loser!!" You shouted and
made the 'L' sign in his face.
 
"You!" Chanyeol shouted. 
 
"Calm down my man.... Ok?" Baekhyun smiled. 
 
Chanyeol breathed in and out and tried to control his anger. You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms, completely annoyed. Then you saw someone happily walking to your group. Holding a bottle filled with green stuff. That person is Kai.... 
 
"Kai! Where did you get that bottle?!" You asked.
 
Please say not at the cliff.... Please.... 
 
"Oh I found this at the cliff." Kai said innocently. 
 
Your head almost burst! Your eyes popped out( not literately) and you were like 'oh my gosh'. 
 
"See!!! See!!! I'm not a loser!!! You are a loser!!!" Chanyeol shouted and pointed at you. 
 
You were like.... So so angry!!!
 
"Why did you TAKE MY BOTTLE?!?" You burst out and strangled Kai.
 
"Don't... Kill... Me..." Kai muttered.
 
Suho pulled you away from him and Kai choked a few times. He hit his chest a few times and stood up straight.
 
"You are really strong...." Kai said and smiled.
 
"Why did you take my things?" You said looking at him straight in the eyes.
 
"I was hungry... I saw this bottle there on the cliff and then I saw there is no one there... So I just took it.. I'm so sorry... Please forgive me?" Kai pouted and acted cute.
 
I'm not going to fall for it! You told yourself.
 
She's gonna fall for it!! Kai thought as excitement grew in him. 
 
"Fine.. Just don't do it again." You sighed. 
 
"Ok!! Thank you!! I love you!" Kai said and open his arms telling you to hug him. 
 
Suho glared at him but you didn't notice it. You went into Kai's arms and embraced him. Suho was so angry that he could burst at that moment! He's eyes grew redder and he quickly ran away.
 
I cant believe it!! I hate Kai! I hate Kai!!! _____ is mine!!! Mine!!! Not anybody's else!!! I should had let ____ kill him just now! Suho shouted while he was running.
 
When he was running, he stopped at a cafe. Why? Cause he saw a familiar face.... A person that you missed and wished to be with again....