Chapter 16

What's wrong with you?

 

Sungjong pov.
 
"I'm Kai! Nice to meet you!" Kai introduce himself smiling cheerfully. 
 
"Oh. Hi! I'm lee sungjong! It's a pleasure to meet you!" I introduce myself and shaked his hands.
 
Why is he visiting me? Weird... I don't even know him.... I should ask him... But it will be very embarrassing! Should I? I think I should.... Curiousity really kills a cat!!! 
 
"Erm... Just to ask.... Why did you visit me? I don't even know you.." I asked.
 
"Well... Doesn't mean you don't know me means I don't know you." He smirked.
 
Woh.... That smirk... y....
 
"How do you know me? Have we met?" I asked tilting my head to look at him more closely.
 
He has really nice features.... No wonder... He is so handsome.
 
"Nope! We never met before." He smiled thus his eyes are really small...
 
It's really cute....
 
"Oh.... Then how do you know me?" I continue to ask.
 
"Well.... I know your sister! Lee ______!" Kai exclaimed.
 
______? Really?!? How does he know my sister? 
 
"How do you know my sister?" I asked frowning slightly.
 
"I knew her because..... I'm a ninja!" Kai smirked and made a seven sign and placed in under his chin. 
 
Seriously! I'm serious now! This guy is really really childish! I shaked my head sighing.
 
"Ok ok. I tell you. I know her cause we hang out together. She is very awesome! I have other friends that hang out with her too! They will visit you some other day!" Kai exclaimed.
 
Hang out?
 
~~at cafe~~
 
Your pov.
 
OMG!! It's woo hyun.... That cold stare.... Scary.... My heart started to feel very pain. I know this pain... Heartache.... Sigh. Jake turned to look at me and then look at woo hyun. 
 
"Do you know him?" Jake asked pointing to woo
hyun.
 
I didn't even realised that jake just talked to me. 
"Hey! Are you listening you me?!" Jake slapped my hand.
 
Then suddenly woo hyun stood up pushing the table roughly. I took a step back, breathing slightly harder. I'm afraid that he attack me. He should know that only vampires have red eyes.... 
 
"Don't touch her." Woo hyun commanded coldly.
 
Awwwww!! I started spazzing obviously softly.
 
Jake raised up his hands surrendering.
 
"Ok I don't. But at least, put my table back." Jake said pointing to the table.
 
Woo hyun turned back to the table and pushed in back to the same place in seconds. He has trained really well.... Impressed... But... I'm scared. The guy sitting at the table had his mouth open for I don't know how long. Wait... I know him... He is Sunggyu! Woo hyun best friend! He knows me... Well obviously cause he had his mouth open, so he know my relationship with woo hyun. What a sad relationship.... Sigh... Our book has ended the way I didn't want it to be.
 
"We need to talk." Woo hyun suddenly spoke.
I knew he was talking to me. 
 
"I know." I replied back as coldly as he did.
 
He turned and tugged his hands in his pockets, walking out of the cafe coolly.
 
"I'm so sorry jake... I have to go now. I will visit you next time." I apologised.
 
"Yea yea. Bye!" Jake rolled his eyes and walked to the counter.
 
I sighed and ran out of the cafe in human speed. Woo hyun was standing in front if the door, waiting for me to come out. Once i came out, he started walking away from the cafe, obviously expecting me to follow. He changed... You walked up beside him.
 
"What do you want to say?" You asked coldly.
 
"I thought you could run faster. A lot faster." He said.
 
Woo hyun pov.
 
i wanted to ask her why she left me.... But then...knowing that she is a vampire stopped me from doing that. She is a vampire, she is no longer cute yet mature and fun. She left me, she looks like she doesn't love me anymore, she doesn't deserve me. I love her. But, I must restrict myself form showing it.
 
Your pov.
 
"No I can't." I deny. 
 
Well... I don't want him to know my identity... I want to hide.
 
"Don't lie. I'm a professional assassin." He smirked.
 
Stupid smirk.... Kai smirk nicer! Loser! 
 
"Assassin? You are working as an assassin now?" You tried to sound shock.
 
"Yea. You knew it from the start already. Don't try to act dumb." Woo hyun retaliated.
 
"Oh? Guess what I don't even know." You exclaimed.
 
"Oh yea? Then what's that weird presence behind the bushes of the track in my training area?" He smirked more.
 
Oh stop with the lousy smirk you are giving me.
 
"It's not me, it's something else. Maybe a cat?" You said looking away.
 
"Yea sure. Don't try to lie. I found tracks behind the bushes. Human footprints, or should I say vampire footprints?" He asked.
 
Vampire.... He knows already.... My eyes went wide open and my red eyes become redder.
 
"I'm not a vampire. I'm human. Consider yourself a professional assassin." You muttered.
 
"I am a professional assassin is just that someone or something is denying. And the way that it or she is denying because I know the truth." Woo hyun smirked.
 
I rolled my eyes. 
 
"If this conversation is gonna go on talking about this topic, I'm gonna leave." You sternly said.
 
"Yea ok. But, I'm gonna have to kill you first." Woo hyun smirked.
 
~~~~
 
Hi everyone! Kyuhae4ever here! How do you think of my story? Please tell me! Everyone suddenly so quiet.... Comment more :) but if you don't want you can not comment:) no force ok? Thank you all readers! Subscribe everyone! Thank you! Tell me if there is anything your dont like in this story:) 
 
 
LOVING THIS COUPLE!! KRIS AND LUHAN!! *spazz* hehe