Hehe...

What's wrong with you?

 

Myungsoo pov.
 
Sung Jong soooo cute!!!! Omg! Did he just blush in front of me? Adorable!!! Then he asked me why did I say that he was cute. I didn't know what to say actually. Cause it will be extremely embarrassing if I say that his body is damn y and the way he smile and blush is damn cute right? I will sound really gay. And he may run away from me. I don't want to lose this friendship! So I just say that the way he look down was cute. He did the 'oh' face and looked down thinking deeply. I feel like hugging him so desperately! L! L! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? ARE YOU SUDDENLY GAY?!? YOU ARE STRAIGHT BRO!!! STRAIGHT! Actually.... Why did I even bother to talk to him? Why? I am not very open with strangers at all.... Why did I bother to talk to him? Why? Do I like him?
 
Sung Jong pov.
 
I saw myungsoo looking down. Deeply in thought.... I wonder what is he thinking about? Curiosity really kills the cat! 
 
"What is on your mind?" I finally blurted out the question.
 
No answer....
 
"Myungsoo hyung?" I asked softly.
 
No answer....
 
"HYUNG!!!" I screamed.
 
"H-huh!? What?" Myungsoo jotted up an asked.
 
"I asked you what you were thinking..." I muttered, looking down. 
 
"I'm... I'm... Sorry...." Myungsoo said.
 
I nodded my head and smiled slightly. Then silence.... But... It was comfortable.... Then I look up and saw him staring at me. Thud! My heart is going crazy right now.
 
"I guess I need to go back to my room now. Bye! I hope to meet you again!" I exclaimed and waved.
 
His face immediately dropped. Why did I even want to go?!? This maybe my last time meeting him!! Stupid sung Jong! Stupid! Then I had no choice but turn and walk away. But as I was about to do that, myungsoo grabbed hold of my hand.
 
"Can you at least let me follow you back to your room? And.... Can... I have your.... Number?" Myungsoo asked shyly, blushing furiously.
 
Did he just blush? My heart is melting.....
 
"Y-ya sure. Lets exchange phone number!" I said happily and gave him my phone while he gave me his.
 
We typed in our phone numbers and returned the phones.
 
"Shall we go back to your room?" Myungsoo asked grabbing my hand.
 
I felt something like a electric shock running through my spine and butterflies in my stomach when he touched my hand. What does this means? I never had this feeling before with my ex.... 
 
"Hey... What is on your mind?" Myungsoo gently asked. 
 
"H-huh nothing! Lets go!" I shouted so loudly that he let go of my hand and covered his ears.
He looked very cute when he did that!!! 
 
"You are really loud." Myungsoo joked.
 
"I'm sorry..." I apologise looking down.
 
"Hey.... It's ok. Don't blame yourself." Myungsoo said as he use his fingers to push up my chin, making me look at him.
 
Oh gosh.... His face is sooo close to mine.... I swallowed the lump in my throat and avoided his gaze. He awkwardly coughed and let go of me. 
 
"Erm... Lets go now." Myungsoo rubbed the back of his neck. 
 
I nodded my head and we headed to my room. As we were about to reach my room, I saw two familiar people dashing out if my room. Oh no!! Ho won and sung Yeol! I forgotten about them! Shot!! They must be going crazy now! I'm so dead if I back there. My face started become paler and I was sweating cold sweat.
 
"Hey... What's wrong?" Myungsoo asked. 
 
"My brothers.... They are back! They will be so worried and angry that I left my room!" I blurted out.
 
"What should we do now?" Myungsoo asked starting to panic.
 
"I think I will use my super weapon!" I said and punched my fist into the air.
 
"And what is it?" Myungsoo asked, trying to contain his laughter. 
 
"You shall see it later." I smirked and winked at him.
 
He blushed furiously, looking away from me. His face was really red! He look so adorable! 
 
"So the plan is like this...." I whispered to him.
Once he heard it, he slightly giggled and nodded his head. 
 
~~ at the forest~~
 
"No!! I win!" You shouted. 
 
"No!!! I win!!" Chanyeol shouted.
 
"No!!!" You screamed.
 
"Yes!!!" Chanyeol shouted much louder then you.
 
You two were arguing about who run faster. The other members are standing there laughing at both of you.
 
"What are all of you laughing at?!?!" Chanyeol shouted loudly, he was literary on fire.
 
"Honey.... Don't be angry...." Baekhyun pouted and cutely walk towards chanyeol.
 
The fire around chanyeol disappeared. You were like 'wow! That was easy'. Then, baekhyun back hug chanyeol.
 
"Awwwwww!" You squeal. 
 
Chanyeol smiled sweetly at you. While baekhyun was pecking chanyeol's neck. You slightly giggled and saw the luhan and sehun hugging. While Tao and kris was sweetly staring at each other. Chen and xiumin was holding each other's hand. Kai was back hugging Kyungsoo. Lay was sending death glares at Tao while suho was slightly pouting. You smiled at the adorable, cute and sweet scene. You wish that woo hyun was here now. 
 
"Thinking about woo hyun?" Suho asked.
 
"How you know?" You asked. 
 
"It's pretty obvious! The word 'woo hyun' is written all over your face." Suho said
sarcastically. 
 
"Suho oppa...." You pouted.
 
"Ok ok.... I'm sorry..." Suho smiled, giving in to you.
 
You smiled and hugged him tightly. 
 
"~woo~ someone is making his move!" Kris said cheekily. 
 
"I know right? They look so perfect together!" Tao squealed. 
 
Kris kissed the side of Tao's cheeks and smiled. 
 
"Hey! I don't like him!" You screamed.
 
Suho's face fell but he tried to cover it.
 
"Yah! I don't like her too!" Suho defended. 
"Like real." Luhan whispered to sehun.
 
Sehun giggled and whispered back" I know right. I want them to be together!" 
 
"I know what you two are talking about!" You glared at them. 
 
They acted innocent by whistling and looking at all directions. You sighed and shaked your head. 
 
Suho pov.
 
When I saw her shaking her head, I felt really disappointed. Why can't she like me? What does woo hyun have and I don't have? I'm so much better then woo hyun! She dumped him already! Why can't she get over him and come to me? I'm here ____! I will always be here for you _____! Why don't she know that? I love you ____.... 
 
~~ at woo hyun's house ~~
 
"Hello? May I speak to Sunggyu?" Woo hyun said.
 
"I am Sunggyu. Who are you?" Sunggyu asked while playing with some spells.
 
"I am someone you know...." Woo hyun said lowly. 
 
He wanted to play with Sunggyu. He is really good to be teased.
 
"You are back!!!!!!" Sunggyu screamed into the phone.
 
Woo hung dropped the phone and rubbed his ears.
 
"Are you ok?" Sunggyu asked.
 
"It hurts! Don't scream!" Woo hyun scolded.
 
"Ok! So.... How is your work?" Sunggyu asked.
 
"If you want to know.... Meet me tonight at 7, at the cafe we always go." Woo hyun said and played with his soft toy.
 
"Ok! See you tonight!" Sunggyu shouted.
 
"Brother! You have to stop shouting and screaming!" Woo hyun joked.
 
"Ok! Bye~" Sunggyu sang and hang up.
 
Woo hung giggle and laid back on the sofa smiling.
 
~~ at Sunggyu's house~~
 
"Who was that?" Dong woo asked Sunggyu.
 
"Oh. It's my best friend!" Sunggyu exclaimed.
 
"Is it a girl or is it a boy?" Dong woo asked.
 
"You are so busy body!" Sunggyu said and ignored his question.
 
Dong woo took out his wand and said a spell. Causing Sunggyu's to suddenly feel pain. Sunggyu stood up and rubbed his and pouted.
 
"Is it a girl or boy?" Dong woo asked sternly. 
 
"Why do you want to know?" Sunggyu asked putting a hand on his hips.
 
"I just want to know!" Dong woo said getting really irritated. 
 
"It's a guy." Sunggyu said calmly.
 
"A GUY?!? Is he gay?" Dong woo asked running up to Sunggyu.
 
"He is not gay!" Sunggyu shouted.
 
"Phewwww~" dong woo sighed.
 
What's the problem with him? Sunggyu thought.