Flashback 1

What's wrong with you?

 

4 years ago during Halloween
~ Flashback~ 
"Haha!!! Sung Yeol oppa you look so retarded!" You laughed pointing a finger at me. Sungjong who is sitting beside you laughed with you. "~hyung look retarded~ Hyung look retarded~"Sung Jong sang and laughed out loud again. You two high five an started teasing sungyeol. Sungyeol stomped his feet on the floor continuously and whine" ~Stop~" Once you and sungjong saw him whining, you two burst out laughing again. You two laughed for about 5 minutes and both of your stomachs hurt. Both of your cheeks were sore. "What are you all laughing about?" Ho won asked. Then turned to see sungyeol in a chicken costume. "Hahahahahaha!!!!! Chi-Chicken!!! You... You... Look so so so retarded!!!" Ho won burst out laughing. When sungjong and I saw ho won oppa, we burst out laughing too. "Yah!!!! Hoya!! How can you like that?!?! Aish! I thought you were my brother..." Sungyeol pouted. "Oppa! The-then me and sung-sungjong not your siblings?" Sungyeol ignored you and acted angry. Then sungjong stopped and wiped away the tears that was formed up on his eyes due to him laughing. "Ho won hyung!!!! Sungyeol hyung don't want me and ____ anymore!!!" Sungjong shouted pointing a finger at sungyeol. "Don't let your imagination run wild! Why would sungyeol not want you two?" He asked and patted both of your heads. He turned and giggled lightly when he saw sungyeol "Well, looks like we are gonna have chicken tonight! A REALLY BIG ONE!" Ho won exclaimed. Sungyeol screamed( like a girl) and shouted" Don't kill me!!!!!!!!! I'm too young to die!!!!" And ran into his room. He locked the door. You three burst out laughing. After awhile, he walked out of his room in his home clothes an said" No more chicken tonight!!! In the face!!" Sungjong pouted and crosses his arms. Once You saw sungjong you hugged him and laughed. Sungyeol walked beside sungjong and pitched his cheeks. Ho won smiled at you three and walked up to hug you all. 
~During Bedtime~ 
"Goodnight ho won oppa!Goodnight sungjong! Goodnight sungyeol oppa!" You shouted and walked into your room. When you looked outside the window, you saw a pair of red eyes staring at you. You felt very creepy. Just then the pairs of red eyes started coming closer to you. It's a human you thought. He's really handsome. Then he smirked" You should be very tasty....." He said. You were confused. Very confused. He walked into your room and smirk again. He reached out and touch your face"It's gonna be fast and quick. You wouldn't feel the pain ok?" He assured you with a smile. What the heck is he talking about you thought. Just then, he pushed you onto your bed and attacked your neck. His fangs went into your neck. You tried to scream but nothing came out of your mouth. You can feel venom going through your blood. You tried to kick him away but didn't budge. Your eyes slowly started to become red. Once he all your blood he remove his fangs from your neck. "You were sure a nice meal...." He said and smirk. "You know I can hear you?" You replied him. He saw your red eyes and jumped back saying "You... You...." Before he can say anything you knocked him unconscious. You didn't know why.... You just did it, your heart asked you too. You bashed him up till you got bored of it. You felt very good after doing. You left him there and walked away. Just then someone from behind asked you" Hey! How can you leave him there?" You turned around to see who is it. It's some handsome guy. He has red eyes too. He's  a vampire too!!! You hate vampires! Because that guy bite you and you can't do anything about it except bashing him up after that. "Another vampire...." You muttered under your breath. "You are a vampire too." He said. You are a vampire?!?!? What happened?!?! You were very very confused. "I get it now.... That guy there bit you just now right?" He said pointing to that guy who is still unconscious. You nodded. "You are a vampire now. Just to let you know. Hey you are fated to be a vampire!!! You are lucky!! Not everyone can be a vampire. Hey, don't go back home understand?" He told you sternly. "Why?" You asked. "You want to kill your family members? If you accidentally bite them, they may die! You must stay away from them for a few years to control your thirst." He explained. Stay away from your family?!?! You were shaking at the thought. "Hey, I can help you.... Go write a note and say that you will be away from them for a few years. After doing that, come with me I will teach you." He said. Hes nice....You smiled to him" What's your name? My name is Lee_____." "The name is Jongin. Kim jongin. You can call me Kai." Kai said. Nice name.... You thought. You went back to your room in super fast speed. "Hey! I'm fast! I'm extremely fast!!!" You exclaimed. "Shhhhh!!! I know I know. Quick write the note." He said hitting your hand. You took a piece of paper and write. 
Message :
Dear brothers, 
Hey.... I have something on.... It's very very important. I will be leaving home for a few years..... I will come back. You all will do perfectly fine without me. So I'm not worry. :) Remember to eat healthy food. And be happy. Ho won oppa and sungyeol oppa don't work too much. It will be very unhealthy. You two also don't bully sungjong anymore. Ho won oppa don't smash anything anymore ok? i will not be there to help you clean anymore.... Sung yeol oppa..... help sung jong wash the dishes, don't just sit on the sofa and watch tv. Sung Jong.... Do your work don't slack.... You are a good brother.... You obey your hyung.... Please continue...  Be careful at all times too. I will always be there for you all ok? I love you all <3 I will forever will ok? If woo hyun ever come to our house and asked if I'm at home just say I'm not in ok? Thank you guys.... I love you.... I love you all... I forever will. 
While you were writing you starting crying. You put the note on the table and let the tears all fall out of your eyes. Kai patted your shoulder to comfort you. You looked at the clock. 2 am it reads. They weren't wake up... you were sure about it. After you calmed down, you nodded your head and both of you left the apartment. 
~~~~~~~
Hey there! Chapter 2! Hope you all like it. This is kyuhae4ever. Please comment and subscribe! Thank you!