life long partner

What's wrong with you?
I opened my sore eyes and sat up. Bright rays of sun shone into my eyes making it close immediately. I rubbed my eyes lightly hoping it would open. I turned to find a body laying on the side of my bed. I turned my head to look at the body.*Suho?*I...I Don't know what to say... my heart immediately bloomed into a beautiful flower that is very sweet. I unconsciously smile at him. I placed my face beside suho and examined his facial features. Beautiful complexion, Nice nose, rosy lips that make me want to kiss! Wait..what am I thinking... But one kiss doesn't hurt right? With that thinking I slowly leaned forward towards suho. As I was about to crash my lips with him, his eyes jolted up and stared deeply into my eyes. My heart skipped a beat and we stared into each other eyes for a few minutes. Until I couldnt stand the awkwardness, I coughed lightly and rubbed the back of my neck. He giggled lightly and hugged me tightly, smuggling on my neck. It's kinda ticklish But it is very cute of him. And the more he snuggle on my neck the more my heart beats. I seriously hope he can't hear me. "You are lucky.. woohyun didn't kill you... he still love you... alot.. if you want to go back with him... I'm OK."Suho finally spoke. I obviously heard disappointment in his voice. Aww someone can't bear to leave me:) I can't bear to leave him too. "Who says I want to go with him? I only want to be with this man. And only this man." I said and kissed his cheeks. He immediately smile and brought me into a long kiss.... ------ Thank you everyone for support! I love you! I'm gonna continue writing fabrics! pls keep supporting! saranghaeyo!