Blush....

What's wrong with you?

 

Sung Jong eyes slowly opened. The rays of light shone into his eyes immediately, making him blink several times. 
 
"Where am I?" Sung Jong asked.
 
He turned his head to look around. He scratch his head then realised that there's a bandage on it. Instantly, the memories of the car incident ran through his head. Making his head hurt badly. He places his hand on his head and tries to stop the head by hitting it. Then two random people went into the room. He cannot see who is it. Then, both of them gasped at the same time, reminding him of his twin brothers.
 
"Oh my gosh! Sung Jong! Are you ok?!?!" Sung Yeol and ho won shouted and ran forward to him.
 
Once he saw his brothers, his head start to hurt lesser. Sung Jong looked up and smiled sweetly and them. 
 
"I'm fine hyung." Sung Jong placed a hand on both ho won's and sung Yeol's hand.
 
Once they heard it, they sighed in relieve. They immediately hug sung Jong tightly. Like a group hug. 
 
"H-yung... I-I can't b-reath-e...." Sung Jong choked.
 
They immediately let go of sung Jong and asked.
 
"I'm so sorry! Are you ok?" They asked together.
 
"Yes I'm fine..." Sung Jong smiled.
 
"Ok... Do you want to eat anything? Like your favorite kimchi soup? Made by ho won hyung?" Ho won asked giving sung Jong a cheeky smile.
 
Sung Jong giggled. Sung Yeol just stood down there smiling. 
 
"Well, since you have asked, please make me a kimchi soup!" Sung Jong demanded cutely,pouting. 
 
"Yes sir!" Sung Yeol and ho won said and stomped their feet. 
 
"We will be going now! See you later!" Ho won and sung Yeol waved. 
 
Sung Jong happily waved back. Once the door closed, he laid back onto the bed sighing. 
 
~~ at the tree at woo hyun's house~~
 
Why is woo hyun at home? You asked yourself. He was cleaning up his house. But, you finally saw his smile. You felt like hugging him so badly. After he is done with the cleaning up, he laid back on his bed and smiled widely. You felt so happy that he is happy. But... You were still worried about sung Jong. You looked back at woo hyun and realized that he was not there anymore. You walked towards the house and saw him coming out of his house walking toward your hideout. 
 
Woo hyun's pov
 
When I was lying down on my bed, I felt someone staring at me. I looked around my room but, I didn't find anyone. So... if someone is staring at me.... he/she must be outside of my house! I got up from my bed and went to the backyard. I looked around and didn't find anything. But, I felt a presence.... The same presence as the one I felt at the bushes... This is getting really mysterious....
 
~~ at the hospital~~
 
Sung Yeol pov.
 
I am so bored! Now that my brothers have left... I am alone! Should I go look around the place? Since its the first time in the hospital, I think i should look around. So I stood up and dragged my feet out the room. I looked at all directions. I see people crying due to sadness.... I see people sighing in relieve.... I see nurses rushing the patients to the operating rooms. I see sick people having a hard time. I see people crying in front of the doctors pleading him/her to continue to save their love ones. My heart really aches to see people in a sad state... I really wish I can help them.... Just then, I saw a handsome, charming and hot guy walking along the corridors. He was wearing a black jacket and skinny jeans. He's really very handsome.... Just then, he turned and our eyes met. Thud!thud! Did...did my heart just beat faster. His eyes.... Beautiful.... I got to go! I will look weird if I stare at him too long. I quickly turned away and bump a middle age man. 
 
"What's the problem with you? Don't you have eyes to see?" The man shouted.
 
"I'm sorry bumping into you. Please lower your volume? This is the hospital." I said politely.
 
"I don't care! I'm going to die anyway! I have cancer you know? Cancer!" That man shouted with tears in his eyes.
 
"I'm... So sorry..."I walked up to the man to comfort him.
 
"Sir.... I'm sorry too.... Need us to bring you back to your room?" That hot guy asked.
 
He's so polite.... WHAT ARE YOU THINKING SUNG JONG?!?!? You are STRAIGHT!! STRAIGHT! 
 
"Erm... Excuse me... Can we carry him back?" That super hot guy whispered to me.
 
I immediately nodded my head and held the man's hand and both of us brought him back to his room. I felt so happy because I am walking to the room with that hot, handsome and cute guy. We placed the man on the bed and asked him to rest well. Then we left the room. Then I turned my head and our eyes met. Thud! Thud! I blinked my eyes twice and turned my head. I can feel heat rushing up to my face. DON'T BLUSH! DON'T BLUSH! 
 
"I'm myungsoo. It's a pleasure to meet you." Myungsoo introduce him to me. 
 
Beautiful smile... SUNG JONG! STOP! 
 
"I'm.... Lee Sung Jong." I smiled and shaked my hands with him.
 
"It's such a pleasure to meet you!" Myungsoo exclaimed and smiled. 
 
So handsome....
 
"It's a pleasure to meet you too!" I exclaimed gaining some glares from passer bys.
 
I immediately lower your head in embarrassment. Myungsoo dragged me away. I looked up confused but he ignored me. I tried to remove my hand but instead, his grip became tighter. I blushed. SUNG JONG!!! DON'T BLUSH!!!!! Eh? Are we going to the garden? We really are! Then he suddenly stopped. And let go my hand. I felt very empty.... Why do I feel empty?
 
"You are so cute!!!" Myungsoo exclaimed and squeeze my cheeks.
 
I blushed furiously. Oh gosh! Why did he say that? 
 
"Thanks... Why did you say that?" I asked looking down. 
 
"Oh.... Because... Because... When I saw you looking down, you look... So... Cute!!" Myungsoo stuttered. 
 
Why did he stutter? 
 
~~~~~~
Myungsoo lovers! Myungsoo is in the fanfic now!! Myungjong fans! There you go! Myungjong moments! <3 comment more! Subscribe! Thank you!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!