Thank you for comforting me....

What's wrong with you?

 

"Sung Jong please be ok.... Please..." Ho won pleaded and prayed. 
 
"Sung Jong... Why didn't you listen to me?" Sung Yeol wondered sadly and buried his face in his hands.
 
Then a man dressed in white came out of the operating room emotionless. Once ho won saw him, he jumped out of his chair and held the doctor's arm.
 
"Is my brother ok?" Ho won asked worriedly.
 
Sung Yeol who was mentally blaming himself, immediately jotted up and ran over to them.
 
"Is my bro alright? Is he alright?" He exploded this questions in front of the doctor's face.
 
"He is fine. Just that he has serious injuries, so he has to stay in the hospital for a few month or maybe longer for him to fully recover." The doctor replied, removing ho won's hands. 
 
Ho won's and sung Yeol's lips curved into a wide smile. They thanked the doctor for his hard work and bowed 90 degrees to him many times. The doctor bowed back.
 
"But, you two can't see him just yet. The nurse will tell you When you two can see him." The doctor told them. 
 
He bowed one last time and left them both. Once he left, both of them slumped onto the empty chairs outside the operating room. They sighed loudly and looked at the floor. Sung Yeol, who had his head buried in his hands, was mumbling something to himself. But ho won, who knew him best, knows what sung Yeol was thinking. 
 
"It's not your fault sung Yeol.... You already tried to warn sung Jong..." Ho won tried comforting his brother by patting his shoulder.
 
"Why didn't he listen to me?" Sung Yeol asked and lifted his head to look at ho won.
 
"He just didn't take it seriously.... He is fine, so don't need to worry. And don't blame yourself! It's not your fault!" Ho won told his brother sternly and brought him into a tight hug. 
 
"Thanks bro...." Sung Yeol whimpered as he rested his head on his brother's warm chest. 
 
Ho won sung Yeol's hair and said" your welcome...." 
~~ at the cliff ~~
You were sitting at your usual "relaxing" place alone.Your head was filled with worries. Then lay arrived.
 
"Are you okay?" Lay asked.
 
"No...." You replied lowly.
 
"What's wrong?" Lay asked titling his head to get a full view of your face.
 
"My brother is in the hospital.... Woo hyun is not woo hyun that i know anymore...." You replied sadly,flicking the away some small stones on the floor. 
 
"Your brother is in hospital?" Lay asked, completely shocked.
 
"Ya...." You replied, about to cry anytime. 
 
"What happen?" Lay asked.
 
"I don't know.... When i went to visit them, my two older brothers were rushing to the hospital... And sung Jong was not with them... So I knew that sung Jong was hospitalized...." You replied letting out your problems to lay, your buddy. (Actually all 12 of them are you buddies)
 
"I see.... But you can't go to the hospital. You know that right?" Lay questioned.
 
"Ya... That's why I didn't go... That's why I don't know what happen to sung Jong...." You replied completely depressed.
 
"It's ok... He is gonna be fine." Lay comforted you.
 
You slightly smiled at him and looked at the scenery. After a few moments, lay broke the ice.
 
"What do you mean by woo hyun is not the woo hyun that you know anymore?" Lay asked curiously.
 
"He completely changed.... He doesn't wear any expression anymore. His eyes is filled with hatred and sadness. And he is not cheesy and joyful anymore.... He is cold and quiet.... It's all my fault that he became like this.... My heart really aches to see him in the state right now.... Sometimes I really feel like slapping myself.... I'm really very very depressed that he became like this... I really hope he will go back to his old self...." You sobbed, letting all your emotions out. 
 
You hugged your knees tightly and sobbed loudly. Lay pulled you into a hug and said some comforting words. You felt a lot better, but you still worried. 
 
"Don't cry anymore ok?" Lay said, patting your head.
 
You nodded slowly and wiped away the last tear that fell out of your eyes.
 
"Are you hungry?" Lay asked.
"Yes...." You replied.
 
"Ok let's go eat some food!" Lay exclaimed. 
 
You smiled and nodded you head in agreement.
 
~~ at the company~~ 
 
"Woo hyun, how's your training?" The lady dressed in a tight fitting dress asked.
 
"I'm doing fine boss..." Woo hyun replied coldly.
 
"Good.... I'm giving you a month break. You can go back to the city to meet your family and friends. I will send you your allowance, so don't worry. And remember, don't tell anyone about this company. Only the police force knows this company." The lady warned woo hyun sternly.
 
"I will not tell anyone boss. Thanks for giving me a break." Woo hyun bowed 90 degrees at her. 
 
She bowed back and replied" Go pack your things now. You shall leave after you are done." 
 
Woo hyun bowed and ran to his room. His room is situated at the 3 floor. Unit number: 309. The opened the door and threw his luggage on his single size bed. He squeezed all of his belongings into his luggage and locked it. Once he is done, he left the company. Without knowing, he was smiling like an idiot. He took the taxi and headed straight to the place that he can only call home. 
~~~~~~~~~
How's the story? Good? Bad? I don't know.... Please tell me.... Comment and subscribe! Thank you readers! xie xie ni!