I want revenge!!

What's wrong with you?

 

Continuation of flashback.
~ at woo hyun's place~ 
"Where is umma? It's already 12am and she's haven't come back..." Woo hyun muttered. 
 
Just then the phone rang scaring woo hyun. 
"Hello? What?!?! Ok ok I will come out now." Woo hyun shouted and dashed out of the house.
 
He ran to the hospital. Something terrible happened... And he's worried that his mom can't make it.
 
"Is my mom alright doctor?!?" Woo hyun asked anxiously shaking the doctors hands.
 
"You are her son?" The doctor asked coldly.
 
"Yes!! What happen to her? Is she ok?" Woo hyun asked as anixious as before.
 
"I'm sorry.... But she didn't make it. A vampire bit her. The venom in her body is too poisonous." The doctor shaked his head. 
 
Woo hyun let go of the doctors hand. He was stunned. He stood there motionless. 
 
He walked towards the mortuary. He opened the door and step in. He saw a motionless body that is covered with a white piece of cloth, lying on a bed. He slowly walked towards it and kneel down at the side of the bed. He removed the cloth slowly. When he saw his mother's face, he broke down. He blamed himself for not taking care of her. He blamed himself for not cooking for her at least once. He blamed himself for not holding her hand longer. He blamed himself for everything. But... He didn't know someone was looking at him.
 
"Umma.... I'm... I'm... So... Sorry.... I will average for you...." Woo hyun muttered. 
 
After a few hours of crying, he went out of the mortuary. Just then, a lady in black walked up to him and smirked. Woo hyun ignored her and walked pass her.
 
"Hey! Stop! We need to talk." That lady said.
 
"I believe we don't have to, since we have not met before." Woo hyun replied.
 
"We have to talk. Trust me... We need to talk. It's involving your mother." The lady smirked as woo hyun turned back to look at her. 
 
"Ok. What is it about my mom?" Woo hyun asked.
 
"Let's not talk here. Follow me." The lady said and strolled towards the staircase. 
 
Woo hyun followed her all the way up to the rooftop.
 
"Now... Speak." Woo hyun said coldly without looking at her.
 
"You know who killed her?" The lady asked.
 
"Yes. A vampire. That monster...." Woo hyun hissed.
 
"Yes... You are right.... Do you want to get revenge?" The lady asked smirking.
 
"Yes!" Woo hyun shouted angrily.
 
"Good.... Cause I run a company that is profession in killing vampires and wizards. Do you want to join my company?" The lady asked turning to look at woo hyun. 
 
"It will be a pleasure.." Woo hyun smiled and shaked hands with that lady. 
 
"Then shall we go to my company to sign the contract?" The lady asked.
 
Woo hyun nodded and followed her out to her van. 
~~~~at lee's place~~~~
"Ho won! You are back!!! Where did you go?!? It's midnight!!!" Sung Yeol scream and waved his hands in front if him.
 
"Sorry man... The boss gave me the over night shift...." Ho won yawned. 
 
"Kay. Go rest. You must be tired." Sung Yeol said and massage ho won's shoulder. 
You took the message on your table and ran to the usual tree to read it.
 
It writes:
_____!! We miss you soooooo much! We did all the things that you asked us to do. We are awesome brothers right? We know it. So I'm gonna go for an interview tomorrow. Wish me luck!! Hey.... Woo hyun came to find you... What do we do? Please talk to us more. From Your loving brother, sung Yeol.
 
___ -ah! Sung Yeol hyung don't let me write with him. He says he wants to write he's own and it's very long. :p.... All I want to say is I love you! I have been a good brother so don't worry! From the brother that love you the most, sung Jong. 
You giggled and took a piece of paper and write: 
I love you two!!!! Why ho won oppa never write to me?? I'm sad. Wish you luck sung Yeol oppa. Write to me more!!! Love ya!! <3
 
You smiled and put it in the letter box.
 
~~~~~
hope this chapter is fine!!! Please comment and subscribe!! Thank you!