Flashback 2

What's wrong with you?

 

Continuation of flashback. 
~ the next day~ 
Knock knock. "Hey _____! Wake up!!!! I called you three times!!! Come out now!!!! Or I'm gonna go in!!" Ho won shouted. 
No answer.....
"1!!!!!" Ho won screamed.
"Hey! Maybe she's just tired." Sung Yeol defended you.
"Shut up! Two!!!" Ho won shouted loudly.
No answer. Nobody came out too.
"Three!!!" Ho won shouted and ran into the room. 
Nobody in the room? Then he walked toward the table and saw the message you written. He picked it up and started reading it. Tears started forming in his eyes. Soon, tears were coming out of his eyes profusely. Then he began to sob loudly. 
Sung Yeol pov
I was watching tv at the living room when I heard someone crying in ____'s room. It sounds like a guy's.... Ho won usually don't cry.... Actually he don't at all. 
"Yah! Sung Jong! Come with me!" I shouted to sung jong. He came out of the kitchen and I pulled him to ___'s.When I went into ___'s room, I saw ho won kneeling on the floor crying. Where is ____? Sung Jong was flabbergasted. He ran forward and comforted ho won. I went up to him to do the same. Just then, ho won took out a piece of paper from his hands. What's that? I thought. Sung Jong took it and started reading it. As soon as I saw tears running down his cheeks, I ran towards sung Jong and snatched the paper away from him. I started reading it. WHAT?!?!?! ___ LEFT US?!? LEE _____?!?! WHY?!?? Tears streamed out if my eyes. Before I know it, I was hyperventilating. While sung Jong broke down. Ho won was screaming. We were all in a horrible stated. 
Your pov.
Sung Yeol  oppa ah.... Sung Jong ah..... Ho won oppa ah.... Don't cry.... Please don't.... I'm so so so sorry.... Please forgive me and on.... I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to leave you all.... 
I was at the top of the tree that was nearest to our house. Just then, I saw sung Yeol black out. I wanted to run to him... But I stop myself cause... I'm afraid that I will hurt him. Sung Jong and ho won oppa immediately turned to him and brought him to his room. Tears ran down profusely. You started sobbing. Soon, you were tired from crying. 
Oppa.... Please be ok.... 
Just then, someone popped out beside you. 
"Hey.... Lets go.... Lets go met my friends. They are vampires so... Don't worry." Kai said. I nodded and looked back to your house. 
Sorry sung Jong, sorry ho won oppa,sorry sung Yeol oppa....
Then you held onto Kai's arm and both of you appeared in a forest. Standing in front of you is 11 handsome boys. They smiled at you and some even waved. 
"Those are my friends! They are my buddies!!!!" Kai said excitedly and backed hugged one of the guys. That's pretty awkward... 
"This is D.O., this is sehun, this is suho, this is chanyeol, this is baekhyun, this is luhan, this is kris, this is Chen, this is xiumin, this is Tao, this is lay." Kai said all at once that I didn't even get what he said.
"Can you please slow down?" I said. 
"Ok..." He replied and started all over again. 
"I'm ____. Lee ____. It's a pleasure to meet you all." I introduced myself. 
"It's a pleasure to meet you! And we can help you anytime you want ok? You are gonna be BFF!!" Chanyeol shouted enthusiastically. You giggled. 
"Hey! We all can be BFF!!!! We are gonna be together for a long time...." Chen and xiumin shouted at the same time. 
"Yep! We are gonna be together!!! Like brothers and sister right?" You asked excitedly. 
"Yeah! Like brothers and sister!" All of them said. We did a group hug and all of us laughed together.
~ at the Lee's house~ 
Sung Yeol slowly opened his eyes and looked at his surroundings. He's in his room. "Hyung, you woke up!" Sung Jong said and hugged him tightly. Sung Yeol hugged him back afraid that he would leave like you did. "Sung Yeol.... You ok?" Ho won walked into his room only to find sung Yeol and sung Jong hugging each other. He placed the cup of water on sung jong's study table and went up to both of them. Ho won hugged both of them tightly. Soon, sung Yeol started to sob. 
"What happen?" Ho won asked.
"It has been ages since we all hugged each other.... I feels really good that we are hugging each other.... But... Someone is missing...." Sung Yeol repiled.
 Sung Jong hugged sung Yeol harder and said" Hyung. You still have us! I know that you love ____. We all do. But she left.... But it doesn't mean she's not coming back! She will come back! I'm sure of it. Nonna will not abandon us like that! So we must believe that she will come back. I'm sure she has her reasons leave. ____ leaving teaches us to treasure and cherish each other more." 
"Sung Jong is right! Hey sung Jong you became smarter!" Ho won said and ruffled sung jong's hair.
"I'm always smart hyung." Sung Jong grinned. 
Sung Yeol giggled and hugged them both" I love you two sooooooo much!!" 
"Sung Yeol, why you suddenly so mushy?" Ho won asked laughing. 
" Cause... Cause... Sung Jong say we must treasure each other... So I don't know how to express my love to you two.... So.. So... I just say I love you to both of you..." Sung Yeol stuttered. 
"I love you too!!!" Sung Jong and ho won said and hugged their brother. Sung Jong and ho won looked and each other and giggled. All three of them hugged each other again, wanting this moment to last forever. 
"So.... What's for lunch?" Sung Yeol asked. Sung Jong and ho won looked at each other shocked. 
"I forget to buy the groceries!"( ho won) 
"I forgot to wash the dishes!" (Sung Jong) 
They both shouted and dashed out of the room to do their duties. 
"Why not we go out for lunch! I will wash the dishes after we come back!" Sung Yeol shouted to get their attention. 
Ho won who was at be door said" Ok! Lets go out for lunch!" 
Sung Jong who was at the kitchen said" I will help you with the dishes later! Hyung, now come out of your room. Lets go for lunch now! Its already 3pm and I'm hungry." Sung Jong pouted. 
Ho won hugged sung Jong and kissed his cheeks. Sung Yeol ran out of his room and stood beside the both of them. They smiled at each other and headed out.