Chapter 17

What's wrong with you?

 

Sung Jong pov.
 
My sister make friends fast.... Impressed... Hang out? 
 
"Are you jealous that _____ has handsome friends?" Kai smirked cheekily.
 
y smirk~ what the hell sung Jong?!? What are you thinking?!? I shaked the thought off and stared at the bed.
 
"I know I'm very y." Kai smiled and put a seven signed under his chin.
 
I rolled my eyes and looked away. Then I heard footsteps from outside. It sound very familiar and it's making me feel very excited I don't even know why! Then the door open and I see the guy that always make my heart flatter.
 
"Hey sung Jong I bought you-" myungsoo said but stopped when he saw Kai.
 
Myungsoo pov.
 
Who the heck is that?!? *crack* *crack* my heart is cracking and it really hurts.... I feel so betrayed. Why is he hanging out with a guy? They look so close and good together! That guy.... He doesn't seem human but I didn't really care at that moment. Subconsciously, I ran out of the room with a curtain of tears blocking my vision. I can't believe it! Then I heard someone shouted L HYUNG!! L HYUNG!! That voice is very familiar it sounds like my youngest brother that I don't talk anymore. We used to be very close like brothers but when I become a wizard, my parents left me and my brother, thus I never seen him again. I tell him all my secret and he is the one that only like my name L and only calls me that because he loved it. My parents hated me and my brother a lot. I can tell. I don't even know how are they doing....
 
"L HYUNG!!" That person called. 
 
This time, I can't help but turn back and look. It's the guy in the room with sung Jong. What does he want?
 
"Who are you? What do you want?" I asked coldly.
 
"L hyung.... You don't recognize me anymore?" Kai asked sadly.
 
"I dont even know you." I turned away coldly.
 
"I'm Kim Jong In. Your brother." Kai responded feeling bittersweet.
 
When I heard it, my heart felt a slight 'bang'. So I'm correct.... This time, I can't help but cry for happiness. I turned around and hugged him tightly. 
 
"Hyung...." He cried and hugged me back tightly, tighter then a normal human should be. 
 
"Jongin...." I cried and hugged him.
 
I really miss his embrace. His embraced was not as tight last time, but now, it's right now, he is big and he hug tighter. But, his embrace is still as warm as before.
 
"I miss you.." Both of us said at the same time.
 
We laughed and pulled away from each other. We stared at each other and laughed again.
"You really changed!" I exclaimed.
 
"I did? You didn't change much."He smiled.
 
"I didn't? So I was handsome since last time?" I joked.
 
"Yea you are handsome!" He gave me a thumbs up.
 
"You grew really tall!!!" I walked up to him and compare our height.
 
He giggled slightly and smiled back.
 
"L hyung, why is you run out of the room just now? I didn't have time to say hi!" Jongin sighed.
 
"Oh.... Can I trust you to tell you my deepest secret?" I asked.
 
"Of course! I'm forever your brother! And your secret keeper!" Jongin smiled.
 
"I like sung Jong. And.... I really really like him. So when I saw you with him, I felt really jealous...." I said and looked down and rubbed the back of my head.
 
"I knew it! I knew it! I knew you like sung Jong!" Jongin jumped in excitement.
 
"Haha...."you awkwardly laughed.
 
"So.... How is mum and dad?" You asked while walking back to the room with jongin.
 
"I don't live with them anymore." Jongin sighed.
 
"Why not?" That made me turn and face him.
 
"Can I tell you a secret?" Jongin asked.
 
"Of course!" I exclaimed.
 
"I'm a vampire...." Jongin confessed looking at me straight in the eye.
 
That's when I notice the big fiery red eyes. So... Jongin is a vampire. Wait... DID HE JUST SAID VAMPIRE?!?
 
~~~~~~~~
 
Your pov.
 
Kill me? Hmp! I bet you can't even do that. I'm too fast and powerful.
 
"You must be thinking that I'm not capable of killing you. But... I advice you to not underestimate me."woo hyun said smirking.
 
"Ohhhh I'm so scared~" I said sarcastically.
He rolled his eyes.
 
"Shall I start now?" He smiled evilly.
 
Then I heard footsteps. Coming from behind me. I turned and look. Only to find Sunggyu. 
 
"Woo hyun ah! Don't kill her! She didn't do anything wrong! She hasn't killed anyone! Vampire are innocent!" Sunggyu shouted. 
 
"Innocent? Please. I study about them. Don't try to cover up for her."woo hyun shouted back.
 
"I study more about them. I learn about them. I'm their natural best buddy." Sunggyu retaliated.
 
Sunggyu is a wizard?!?! I'm so happy!!! 
 
"She didn't mean to leave you! She had no choice. She doesn't want to hurt you!" Sunggyu shouted.
 
"How do you know that?" Woo hyun asked back.
 
"Not all vampire are like the vampire that killed your mother. The vampire that killed your mother are those type of vampires that didn't leave home. That's why, they start killing people for food!" Sunggyu said.
 
Woo hyun took a step back. I can see tears coming up his eyes. I felt my heartache.... 
 
"Woo hyun. I didn't mean to leave everyone.... Really.... I didn't mean to... I'm so sorry...." I finally said.
 
You left me because you were a vampire? You left me... you broke me heart..... and no one will be able to heal it, except for you. I'm sorry.... But vampires can't be spared... I love you ____ I will always love you.... Woo hyun silently thought as tears were brought up to his eyes.
 
"Since we have been together before, I decided to make the kill quick." He smiled.
 
I rolled my eyes and look away. 
 
"Don't kill her! You will regret!" Sunggyu shouted.
 
"Yea right I will regret." Woo hyun laugh hysterically.
 
"Woo hyun. I'm not a normal vampire. I'm a supernatural vampire!" I said. 
 
"Don't lie to me! There is no supernatural vampire or normal vampire! All vampire are bad!" Woo hyun shouted. 
 
"Where did you get all this information from? You don't have an official book to read up about vampires and now you are assuming!" Sunggyu shouted.
 
"Like real I don't have an official book." Woo hyun smiled slyly.
 
"It said vampires are all bad. Once bitten by a vampire, you will die. The survivals are people are meant to be vampires." Woo hyun said.
 
"The book is full of lies. Don't believe the book!" Sunggyu shouted.
 
"I trust my book and that's it!" Woo hyun shouted back.
 
"You don't even know vampires! You don't even have vampire friend! How can you confirm that your book is correct?" I shouted and looked away from woo hyun again.
 
"Woo hyun listen to me. I will never lie to you. Vampires are not bad." Sunggyu said.
 
Then i heard a soft bang sound. I turned my head, but before I know it, I felt something piercing through my chest. Then I heard someone shouted 'NOOOO'. Then, i felt my body collapse. I saw someone running towards me. i cant see his face clearly. I dont feel any pain. It doesn't hurt from the start, but soon, I feel a cold sensation going through my spine. Then the whole world went pitch black.....
 
~~~~~
 
Hey~ kyuhae4ever here! How's my story? I hope it's good... Tell me how you all feel ok? Subscribe and comment! Thank you! And... Watch SHINee come back! DREAM GIRL! And the picture is edited by me! I hope all of you like it!! I know it's not nice...:(  First time editing it....