Flashback 4

What's wrong with you?

 

Continuation of flashback.
Woo hyun has been very gloomy. He doesn't eat, he doesn't sleep, he just lie on his bed and stare at the ceiling. He only has a expressionless and cold face now.... And his eye bags are darker. So... He looks like a zombie. Sometimes, when he's staring at the ceiling, tears rolled out of his eyes and he didn't wipe it away. He just keeps staring at the ceiling and go to the toilet when needed.
"Woo hyun.... You haven't been eating for 2 days.... Can you please come out and eat?" Woo hyun mom asked.
"I'm not hungry..." Woo hyun muttered looking away.
"You haven't been eating for 2 days! How can you not be tired?" Woo hyun mom said.
Woo hyun looked away and let his tears fall out of his eyes. Woo hyun mom saw it, she walked over to him and hugged him.
"Woo hyun.... Please don't do this.... You really make my heart ache.... Please stop.... And eat something...." Woo hyun mom said crying.
"Mom.... Why? Why? Why? Did ____ leave me?" Woo hyun asked.
"She has her reasons.... Ok? Let her go already ok?" Woo hyun mom said patting his shoulder.
"I can't! I can't! Whenever I tried to forget about her.... I will cry.... My heart really hurts... It aches a lot..." Woo hyun shouted and hit his heart. Tears just uncontrollably flow out of his eyes.
Woo hyun mum wiped his tears away.
"It's time to move on.... Don't lie on your bed and waste your time away ok?" Woo hyun mom said.
Woo hyun nodded slowly and looked up at his mom.
"Ok let's go for breakfast." Woo hyun mom said excitedly and pulled him to the dinning table.
You have been watching woo hyun everyday. And seeing him at this state make your heart ache. You cried outside his house. He hasn't been eating for 2 days! 2days! 
~at the lee's house~ 
"I got to go work now!!! Boss gonna scold me if I late for work!! How many times I late? 2 times! 1 more time... I'm gonna be fired!! Gus bye!!!!!" Ho won shouted and ran out hurriedly. 
"Sung Jong. Should I go work?" Sung Yeol asked.
"Anything you want bro." Sung Jong replied him and turned back to he's computer.
"So.... If I go work.... Will you be lonely at home?" Sung Yeol asked looking at the tv.
"I will be ok! Cause i got the tv and the computer as my company!" Sung Jong replied.
"Haha! So.... What job should I do?" Sung Yeol asked turning his head to look at sung Jong. 
Sung Jong titled his head and think.
"Ah! I know! You can go to the cafe and do part-time! There you have ho won, so you won't be lonely." Sung Jong said smiling.
"Hey! You are smart! I didn't even think if this!" Sung Yeol said and walked over to sung Jong to ruffle his hair playfully.
They are doing fine.... I'm so happy! Seeing them so happy.... I'm also happy. Sung Yeol don't tease sung Jong anymore! Yay! They don't argue that much anymore! They laugh more! I really don't need to worry so much for them. 
You were sitting on the tree looking at them attentively, smiling like a fool. You ran to your room and took to piece of paper and a pen. You wrote:
Dear brothers,
You all really are doing well!! I'm so happy! Sung Jong... Don't use too much computer, it will spoil your eyes. Sung Yeol oppa, my advice is you go out an work too. Cause I think that at the cafe, you can see ho won and you weren't be lonely. Next, you can meet many type of people and make friends with them. I think you should do part-time for the starting. Tell ho won oppa to quit the jobs he doesn't like cause from now on he doesn't have to feed 4 people. He only have to feed 3 people. I will send some money to you all ok? Take care! Love you all! <3 and if you all want to talk to me, leave a note on my table. Love you!!! <3
You smiled to yourself and put the message in the letter box. Then put the back on your table. You smiled to yourself and went to woo hyun's house.
"Mom.... You really must go work?" Woo hyun asked.
"Yes my son.... Sorry..." Woo hyun mom said and kissed his forehead.
She waved goodbye to him and then left. Once she left, he went to he's room and took out all the photos that you and him took together. He smiled at those pictures as memories started flowing in his mind. After he seen all, his smiled changed into a bitter one. Tears flowed down he's cheeks and his eyes are now bloodshot. He lay back on the floor and let his tears flow. Soon, his eyelids were heavy and he fell asleep. 
You took your chance and went into he's room. You look at him and cried. You reached out your hand and his hair gently. 
"____.... Don't leave me.... Don't..." Woo hyun muttered. 
You covered your mouth tears flowed down profusely. His dreaming about you.... Your heart ached. Just then, one tears flowed out of his closed eyes. Then his eyes opened slowly. But due to the light, he's vision was not clear. 
"___...___?" Woo hyun muttered.
You removed your hand and ran away. Once he fully opened he's eyes, he looked around to find you.
"It must be my illusions..." Woo hyun muttered an sighed.
You went to the tree to hide. Tears were still flowing uncontrollably. You didn't want to write notes to him, cause you wanted him to forget you. It really hurts. 
~at the lee's house~
"Hyung! Can you go check the letter box?" Sung Jong asked.
"Ok! Why you suddenly want to check the letter box? Your girlfriend wrote to you?" Sung Yeol said cheekily. 
"I don't ok?!? My last girlfriend broke up with me so now... I DON'T HAVE ANY FEELINGS FOR HER!!!!!" Sung Jong screamed angrily.
"Ok ok chill...." Sung Yeol giggled. 
Sung Jong turned away and pouted. Sung Yeol went outside and took the letters. 
"We have the bills.... We have some posters... There are some advertisements.... Eh?" Sung Yeol said.
"What is it?" Sung Jong asked curiously.
Sung Yeol opened the envelope and started reading the note.
"It's from____!!! It's from ____! She wrote to us!!" Sung Yeol shouted happily. 
"Really?!?" Sung Jong shouted and snatched the note and read the note content.
"I love you too ____!!!" Sung Jong screamed. 
"I love you too!!! _____!! Love you!!!" Sung Yeol screamed louder. 
And both of them giggled. 
"I'm gonna write a note to her now!" Sung Yeol said and ran to his room.
"I also! Wait for me!! Lets write together!!" Sung Jong shouted and ran into his hyung's room.