Flashback 6

What's wrong with you?

 

Continuation of flashback.
~ at the company~ 
The lady passed the contract to woo hyun, he took it and started reading. Once he's done, he signed the contract and pass it back to her. 
 
That lady smirked and said" Welcome to my company." 
 
Woo hyun smiled and bowed.
 
"So you will start tomorrow ok? Go home and take your things now." The lady commanded. 
 
"But.... I need to settle my mom stuff.... Can I start after I'm done with everything at home?" Woo hyun asked. 
 
The lady nodded.Woo hyun bowed and left the company. He walked back to his house and cleaned the house. After he's done cleaning and tidying the house, he stuffed all his things into he's bag. When he looked at the photos you and him took together, his eyes started tear up. 
 
"It's time for revenge not for love. Love is fake...." Woo hyun muttered. 
 
And he put at the photos into a box and placed it in his closet. Then he went to settle he's mom funeral. He called his best buddy Sunggyu.
 
"Hey bro...." Woo hyun greeted moodily.
 
"Hey! Why sound so sad?" Sunggyu asked.
 
"My mom.... She died.... Because of a vampire..." Woo hyun cried. 
 
"Oh my!!! I'm so sorry...." Sunggyu said.
 
"I'm gonna get revenge...." Woo hyun muttered.
 
"What? How are you gonna do that?" Sunggyu asked.
 
"I don't know. I will be going to work for the next few years.... So... I may not be able to meet you.... Sorry bro....." Woo hyun said.
 
"It's ok. I support you for going to work. So that you can forget all your family problems." Sunggyu smiled.
 
"Thanks.... I need to settle some stuff... I hang up first ok?" Woo hyun said. 
 
"Kay! Bye!!!" Sunggyu shouted and hang up. 
 
Woo hyun sighed and prepared for the funeral. After a few days, they buried woo hyun's mother. But before they did that, woo hyun told his mother.
"Mom.... I will get revenge..."
And he cried beside her. Then they buried her. He stood at her tomb for awhile motionless and stared at the tomb.
 
"Mom.... I'm going to a company to work. It's a company that kills vampires and wizards. Since I don't know which vampire killed you, I will kill all the vampires so that I will make sure that the killer that killed you will die." Woo hyun said emotionlessly and walked to he's house to get his luggage.
 
You were following him all the way home. You were very afraid of him.... Cause you are afraid that he would kill you and your 12 friends. But, you are also angry and sad cause woo hyun's mom was killed. You didn't know who did it. You must tell your friends about this. Just then, woo hyun came out of his house with his luggage.
 
"Hello? Boss, I'm ready." Woo hyun told his boss then hang up.
 
He stood there for 2 minutes before a black van arrived. He hopped in a drove away. He stocked the van till it reached somewhere where it's very smoky. You tried to follow then... You heard guns firing. You got scared and ran back to the city.
 
~~ at the forest~~
"Guys, we have to be extra careful next time." You said.
 
"Why noona?" Sehun asked while making wind.
 
"I just found out a company that is profession in killing vampires and wizards." You explained.
 
"What are we gonna do?" Lay asked.
 
"Just be more careful. That's the only thing we can do...." You muttered.
 
They nodded and you all stayed in silence. 
~ at the lee's place~ 
 
"I want to read ____'s message first!" Sung Jong shouted and snatched to paper away from sung Yeol.
 
"Yah! I want to read it first!!!" Sung Yeol screamed.
 
"Both of you!!! I will read it first!!" Ho won shouted putting his hands up to stop them. 
 
Sung Yeol and sung Jong pouted and passed the paper to ho won.
 
Ho won smiled and said" she loves us."
 
"Duh!!" Sung Yeol an sung Jong shouted together.
 
They giggled and high-five together.
And they write their messages to her.
 
For 4 years, sung Yeol, sung Jong and ho won has been talking to ____ and they have been very happy together. While woo hyun, who just keeps training to kill the vampires and wizards. He killed 2 vampires and 4 wizards. And he wants to kill more vampires cause he's not sure if he killed all. He turned cold and expressionless. He has a partner named Jang Jiyoung. They are not close,they just work together to kill the vampires and wizards. 
~~~~~~~
Hi! Some characters will come out later. Please wait thank you!! Sorry to keep you all waiting...Please comment and subscribe. Thank you!! Xie xie!!