Last few chapters

What's wrong with you?

 

" family reunion! Yay!" Hoya exclaimed. 
 
Then suddenly the door creaked opened. All our attention turned towards the door. Only to find a nurse glaring at us.
 
"This is a hospital. Mine your volume please." She hissed and exited the room. 
 
"She is creepy...." Sungyeol whispered to me. 
 
But once the nurse left the room, her lips curved into a smirk. 
 
"Woo hyun? A vampire is in the hospital. Would you come with Jiyoung? You know what to do." The nurse said and hung up.
 
Finally.... Once she is finished, I can easily find other vampires.... The lady smirked and went to the toilet. She changed into her usual black tight fitting dress and exited to hospital. However, she didnt know that a wizard was spying on her the whole time. 
 
Myungsoo rushed into the room.
 
"____ ah leave now! Sungjong, sungyeol and Hoya please stay put here. I will be leaving with your sister. _____ she is here." Myungsoo said.
 
I gasped. I have to leave now! When I say now, IT'S NOW! I nodded at myungsoo and we dashed out of the hospital, in a second I was outside but myungsoo was not with me. Is he still running? Kai!!! I sent a signal. Once I open my eyes I saw my dongseng. 
 
"Need my help y?" Kai smiled.
 
"Yes teleport me and myungsoo into our hiding place now. Woo hyun is coming!" I ordered. 
Kai gasped he ran into the hospital and took Myungsoo.
 
"Hyung you have to run faster." He said and we were teleported to the forest.
 
Once we reached, Sunggyu and dong woo was there. 
 
"We have to work together guys. Woo hyun and another assassin is going to the hospital. So me, ____, suho, chanyeol, Kai, d.o, Chen, sunggyu and lay will be guarding the room. Cause woo hyun will be there and he may kill anyone inside. The others guard outside and come in when needed." Myungsoo ordered. 
 
When I see myungsoo order is, I immediately accepted him to be sungjong boyfriend. 
 
"This is gonna be a fierce fight.... We have to get prepared cause lives maybe lost here...." Myungsoo uttered.
 
The couples hugged cause anytime, they would not see each other again. Everyone looked at each other and looked down feeling depressed.