I'm so sorry!!

What's wrong with you?

 

Suho pov
"Well.... I don't think you know him..." ______ looked down. 
 
Slightly looking a bit embarrassed. 
 
"It's ok. Just tell me." I gave her my charming smile. I hope it works! 
 
"Ok.... His name is jake... He works in the cafe there." _____ she said pointing to that cafe, smiling widely. 
 
"Oh.... Erm... Can you don't go see him?" I asked.
 
I don't want her to see woo hyun and get sad. I shall use this method! Hope it works.... 
 
"Why? I promised him that I will see him today." _____ pouted. 
 
She's so cute.... But I can't let her. 
 
"Huh...." I shaked my hands. 
 
"I'm so sorry.... I think it's time to meet him now! Later talk to you? Ttyl? Hehe bye~ Loner~" She sang. 
 
"I'm not a loner!" I shouted at her.
 
"I know! I'm just teasing you! Sorry! Bye~" she giggled and waved. 
 
She walked closer and closer to the cafe. Every step she take, my heartbeat quicken. What am I gonna do now? 
 
Your pov.
 
I entered the cafe and looked for jake. Jake and I were best buddy. It has been 4 years since I have seen him. I scanned the place and finally saw jake making some drink. Should u scare him? Yea I think I should!! Muhahaha! I walked slowly towards the counter and stared at the very focused jake. 
 
"HEY JAKE!!!!" I screamed. 
 
He was soooo shocked that he jumped up and spilled some of the drink onto the floor. Opps!!! 
 
"I'm so sorry." I apologised. 
 
Sooooo embarrassing!! I covered my red face. 
 
"What the heck?" Jake finally responded.
 
"Are..... You... _____?" He asked pointing at me. 
 
"Yea...." I smiled.
 
"Oh my gosh!!! HEY!!!" Jake shouted and ran to hug me. 
 
I hug him back. It has been sooooo long. That we didn't even realised that the whole cafe was staring at us. I let go off jake awkwardly. Then I turned to look at then customers. I apologised and bowed to them several times. Then, someone caught my eye. He was staring at me. i know that look.... Is he woo hyun? 
 
Sung Jong pov.
 
Boom sha ka la ka!!! I sang. DANCE DANCE DANCE DA-DANCE!! I shouted. I waved my arms in the air. I WAS SOOOO BORED THAT I NEEDED TO DO THIS! 
 
"WOULD YOU KEEP YOUR VOLUME DOWN?!?" The nurse from outside stomped into my room and screamed. 
 
"I'm so sorry...." I looked down.
 
"Ok." She looked away and walked out. 
 
"Arhhhhh!! This is getting soo boring!" I shouted in my head.
 
Then someone soooo unfamiliar walked in. He look very hot. If I would to rank him by hotness it will be 10/10! What am I thinking? I mentally slapped myself and looked up at me.
 
"Erm.... You are?" I asked. 
 
"I'm......" That person said.
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
Hey!!! Happy new year!!!! Hope you all be happy!!! Hope you all like my update!! Comment and subscribe!!! Thank you awesome ppl!!!