At the cafe

What's wrong with you?

 

Suho pov.
 
Isn't that woo hyun? I went closer towards the cafe to have a closer look. It's really WOO HYUN!! Why is he here? I thought... He is in the company.... Should I kill him so that I could protect my brothers and _____? I don't know.... I'm just gonna stalk him. So I went to the nearby bushes and watched woo hyun's every move. 
 
Woo hyun pov.
 
I was sitting on the near the glass wall. Sunggyu forever late!!! I pouted slightly and waited for him to come. Just then, I saw a familiar person streaming into the cafe. So here comes the late Sunggyu! 
 
"Hey! I'm so sorry brother! I got caught up with something that happened at home." Sunggyu said looking down. 
 
When he looked up, he gasped and covered his mouth. So dramatic! Just like the Sunggyu I know! 
 
"Is that you? Oh my gosh! You looked so much older!! Look at all those black eye circles under your eyes. Look at those lifeless eyes! What happened to you? You look so matured!" Sunggyu said shaking me.
 
"Excuse me? Who are you to call me old? The one that is old is standing right in front of me!" I retaliated, crossing my arms.
 
"Well, my age is older but I'm young at heart and I look younger then you. ;)" Sunggyu smirked and finally sat down. 
 
Before I could continue, a waiter walked up to our table and extra. 
 
"What would you two gentlemen like to have?" The waiter who is name jake asked. 
 
"I would like to have a strawberry shake. And he would like to have coffee." Sunggyu replied smiling. 
 
The waiter jotted down the things down and looked up again.
 
"Anything else you want to add?" Jake asked. 
 
"No." I replied while Sunggyu asked. "Who looks younger?" 
 
Sunggyu have the waiter an innocent look while I just looked at him expressionlessly. 
 
"I'm sorry. But I can't answer this question as this is a very sensitive question." Jake replied slightly smiling. 
 
"We don't care! This question is only for fun. We don't take it seriously." Sunggyu replied. 
 
The waiter looked and me worriedly and then at Sunggyu. Am I that scary? People don't look at me like that last time! *pout* 
 
"Erm... This gentlemen looks young.... No offence...." Jake muttered and pointed to sunggyu rubbing the back of his neck. 
 
What the heck?!? *mouth drops* *about to faint anytime* how can this be?!? I'm handsome and young!!! Sunggyu lips broke into a wide smile and he thanked jake for complimenting him. While I'm still shocked by the fact that I look older than that old hag sitting in front of me. 
 
"I'm so sorry.... May I go prepare your drinks?" Jake asked politely. 
 
I nodded my head and looked at the floor. While Sunggyu happily waved at jake. While jake just smiled lightly at Sunggyu. I scoffed at Sunggyu and looked away from him. Then, I feel something looking at me. Not just looking, glaring at me. I can feel it, but I can't see it... Can it be.... A vampire? I scoffed and rolled my eyes. That animal is gonna be dead meat.... 
 
"Hey. I gonna check something out. Would you wait for me here for awhile?" I asked.
 
Sunggyu looked down, thinking seriously. 
 
"No! Stay with me!" Sunggyu shouted. 
 
What's the problem with him? 
 
"I'm just going to check something out. And don't stop me!" I shouted back. 
 
Sunggyu flinched and took a few steps back, afraid of me. He's eyes turned blue for a second but changed back to black after that. Sunggyu is just being weird. I stood up and walked towards the bushes. Then, the feeling is gone. It must have left! Shot! Target lost! *stomp! Stomp!* I stomped my feet on the floor. *pout* and walked into the cafe. 
 
Suho pov
 
That was so close! His instincts are good.... Impressed.... I nodded my head and ran away from the cafe. *bang* I bumped into someone! And both of us fell backwards. 
 
I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean too!" Both of us said together. I looked up and saw _____ wiping the diets away from her shorts. 
 
"_____?" I asked.
 
"Suho oppa?" She asked and tilted her head cutely. 
 
"Why are you here?!?" Both of us shouted at the same time.
 
We both stopped and giggled.
 
"Why-" we both laughe
"Not" *giggle* 
" I'm suppose to be a gentlemen. You say first." I finally said.
 
"I asked why are you here." She giggled. 
 
"Oh.... I was just running around..." I muttered.
 
*ohhhhh* she mouthed. 
 
"What are you doing here?" I asked this time.
 
"Well.... I came to find someone...." She smiled sweetly.
 
"Who?" I asked. 
~~~~~~~~ 
Ayo what's up people!! How's the story? Awesome? Ok? Normal? Not up to your expectation? Tell me. Give me advises. I will not be angry :) comment, subscribe and tell me how you feel. Thank you readers! Thank you everyone! <3