Chapter 18

What's wrong with you?

 

Sunggyu pov
 
In a speed of an lighting, woo hyun took out his gun and shot ____. I can see him tearing but I didn't care about him and I ran up to her and see if she was alright. I took out the bullet that shot in her. It's disgusting I know but i have to do it. I checked the bullet. Phewwww~ luckily it's a normal bullet. If its an anti-vampire poison on it, she is dead. She will be fine after she gets 10 years rest.... Unless some supernatural vampire whose power is healing can heal her. Then she can wake up:) . But I need to bring her to her friends.... Where do they live? woo hyun continued staring at her. 
 
"You have shot her! Nothing you can do to make her be alive again." I lied, trying my best to cry.
 
BUT I CAN'T CRY!! WHY DOES MY ACTING ?!?! I groaned.
 
"I'm so sorry..." He muttered and left.
 
Maybe it's not that bad.... I smile to myself.
Once he is gone, I carried ____ up and walked into the forest.
 
Then I saw I few figures. My instincts tell me that they were vampires. I walked up to them thus making them stop at their tracks. They are handsome, no doubt. 
 
"Hi!" 
"Hi!" We greeted each other.
 
Although we don't know each other, we are natural partners so we will help each other and eventually become great friends.
 
"_____?" One of the guys asked.
 
"Yes! She got shot by a gun! How do you know her?" I asked.
 
"We live together." The other guy replied.
 
"That's just great!" I jumped up clapped my hands together.
 
IM SO LUCKY! I CAN ACTIALLY FIND WHO _____ IS WITH! I thought.
 
 Making.... _____... Fall.. on the floor.... Their mouths went wide open and one of them immediately grabbed her up.
 
"I'm so sorry." I said.
 
"Nah it's ok. I'm kris and that's suho that is carrying her. We are all supernatural vampires. We will ask lay I heal her." Kris introduced.
 
OMG!! SUPERNATURAL VAMPIRES! I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO MEET ONE OF THEM! TODAY IS MY DAY!! LAY CAN HEAL PEOPLE?!? COOL!! I ran up to him and shaked his hands furiously.
 
"MAY I HAVE ALL OF YOUR SIGNATURE?" I asked jumping in front of all of them.
 
"Yeah...." Sehun awkwardly smiled.
 
SEHUN IM SORRY FOR MAKING YOU AWKWARD BUT YOUR TYPE IS JUST TO RARE! I smirked. 
 
I quickly took out my wand and said a magic spell. Warm sensation filled me and my lips curved into a wide smile and a piece of plain paper popped up in my hand. The boys eyes shone in amazement and clapped and cheered for me. It was a simple spell but I was happy that I had so much attention. I beamed in pride and bowed.
 
"Hehe.... I think we should heal ____ first." I said smiling.
 
"OH YA!" They shouting together.
 
They look so cute! Lay immediately heal her. He did some hand wave thingy and in awhile, she woke up. Suho immediately ran up to her and hug her. Woooo~ someone is in love~
It's so obvious! Everyone is like whispering to each other and giggling to themselves.
 
Your pov.
 
I started to feel warmer and better. I felt my brain start working again.... Why didn't my powers work then? That's something really weird.... Then I opened my eyes and light entered it quickly thus making my cover it. Then I felt someone grab hold of me and hug me really really tight. I looked at the person and I saw suho. My heart warmed up and lips broke into a slight smile. Without knowing, I felt my heart beat fasten. What's happening? 
 
Sunggyu pov.
 
"I'm fine... Suho oppa..." She smiled.
 
"Oh! I'm so sorry." He let go off her and rubbed the back if his neck feeling awkward. She giggled lightly but then her facial expression changed. 
 
"Thinking about that person again?" I asked.
 
____ love him so much... Yet he decided to kill her....
 
"Yeah... I didn't know he was so well trained.... I shouldn't have underestimated him...." She sighed.
 
"Who are you talking about?" Luhan asked.
 
"Woo hyun...." She uttered.
 
"That jerk?!?" Chanyeol shouted and flames surrounded his body.
 
Baekhyun carefully walked up to him and back hugged him, although he know that he may be burnt a little. Chanyeol immediately cooled down when baekhyun touch filled him. Baekhyun smirked in satisfaction. I wish I had a boyfriend too.... I looked at them envying them. But I didn't realise black smoke coming out from no where behind me. 
 
"You jealous?" Someone from behind asked, a very familiar voice.....
 
"Yes...." I muttered.
 
That person burst into laughter. I turn behind and see two boys laughing and clapping their hands together in excitement. Wait.... Is that myungsoo? Why is he here? I stomped up to him and said a spell and cast it onto his smackable( my new word:D ) .
 
"OUCH!!!" He yelped in pain. 
 
Everyone laughed and hit their stomachs. I smile in satisfaction and crossed my arms. He rubbed his hardly and the other guy that was with him even touch his to try to 'comfort' it! 
 
"Erm... That's my brother. You are not allow to touch him except me." I said pointing at me. 
 
"Sunggyu hyung?" That person asked.
 
"How do you know my name?" I asked.
 
"You changed! You are sooo handsome now! But you still look like a hamster! Haha!" He laughed.
 
"Are you a stalker!!?" I shouted.
 
"Seems like everyone forgotten me...." He sighed.
 
"Hyung he is jongin." Myungsoo said.
 
JONGIN?! Could it be really him? I tilted my head to look more closely at him.
 
"Jongin ah.. Who are they?" D.O asked.
"They are my biological brothers." Kai smiled.
 
Jongin.... He is back.... He is back with me... Finally.... My dear brother... My pal....
 
Subconsciously, tears flow out of my eyes and I used all my strength to hug him.
 
"YOU ARE FINALLY BACK!!! MY BROTHER!! I MISSSSSSSS YOUU SOOOOO MUCH!" I cried. 
 
He sniffed a few times and hugged me back. Wow... He is strong. Much stronger than me.
 
"I miss you too...." He shouted.
 
"AWWWW AREN'T THEY SWEET!" D.O smiled.
 
"Shhhh! Don't interrupt my Korean drama!" _____ hissed.
 
Myungsoo ran and hug us both so now it's a group hug! Yay! 
 
We broke away from each others embraced and wiped our tears. Jongin really grew up.... He is so handsome.... I can't take it I feel like kissing him all over! And..... I literatelly did. I went to him and kissed his cheeks his face, his nose his mouth and his forehead.
 
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!?!?" D.O shouted pulling me away from jongin. 
 
"What? I'm just kissing my brother." I whined.
Jongin giggled and smiled.
 
"He is my boyfriend go and kiss someone else." D.O stuck out his tongue at me. 
 
"Boyfriend? I don't even have a boyfriend.... I'm so lonely...." Muttered and pouted.
 
"AWWW~ someone is sad..." Myungsoo smiled.
 
Everyone laughed and hugged their boyfriends in front of me! 
 
"SO EVERYONE IS NOT SINGLE EXCEPT FOR ME?!?" I gave the 'oh my gosh' face.
 
"I'm single." Suho, ____ and myungsoo muttered.
 
"Sad life!" Kai shouted and kissed his boyfriend's lips.
 
_____ rolled her eyes and looked away.
 
Your pov.
 
So what if Kai have a boyfriend? So what? Kai I'm gonna prove to you that noona is capable of having a boyfriend! I will show you! 
 
~~~~~
 
Hi! I'm so sorry.... Cause I never update for awhile.... I'm really busy... So I hope everyone understands. I took time to edit the photo... I really hope it's nice.... I hope everyone is okay with it. Thank you all readers! Thank you new subscribers! I hope everyone will comment more! :) and I changed the first chapter last few sentence cause I realised that it is not correct:)