Today

What's wrong with you?

 

Hoya pov.
I stopped breathing and stared at her. I slowly took a step backwards. She instantly stepped in front too. 
* I don't know why, but I'm feeling very scared!* 
She took a step forward again and glared at me. She looked up and down, examining me. 
"Ok I'm sorry!" I said and closed my eyes to not avoid her glare. 
"Nah it's ok!" She walk back to give each other some space. 
*she is nice.... Really nice...*
Without knowing, I was staring at her, admiring every feature of her face. She blinked a few times and blushed repeatedly. She turned away to stop herself from smiling to herself. I glance at sungyeol. His eyes were locked with mine and it says....
"Leave her alone.... She's mine." 
"I didn't say I wanted her." 
He smirked and shaked his head.
"Oh yeah? Then what are you doing now?" 
"I'm talking to her. Duh!" 
"You mean flirting." 
"Lets just stop this."
And with that I look away from him. After all the "eye talk" I finally know that sungyeol likes her and he will never let anyone touch her. If anyone does, he will do everything to make her his..... 
Your pov.
Kai . Try to show off in front of me! Jerk... I scoffed and rolled my eyes. 
"Hi! My name is myungsoo!" Someone tapped my shoulder and smiled.
"Oh. Hi my name is____." You replied not looking at this "new friend".
"_____? Do you know sung Jong?" Myungsoo say down beside u and asked. 
Once I heard my brothers name, I turn my attention to him. 
"Yes! He is my brother. how do you know him?" I asked and shaked him.
He thought for awhile and blushed. 
*whats wrong with him?* I gave him a weird look but luckily he didn't see me:) 
"Sung Jong... He is a cutest thing on earth.... I met him on the first day he was admitted to the hospital." He said giving me that silly smile. 
My eyes brows rose and I moved slightly away from him. 
"Do you like my brother?" I blurted out. 
"Yeah." He gave me the silly smile again.
"As in a relationship type?." I asked.
"I don't know..." He muttered.
*THAT MEANS HE MAY LIKE MY BROTHER!!! OMG! MY BROTHER IS NOT GAY MAN! NOT GAY!* 
"I have to meet him... Have to..." I whispered to myself.
"But I can't..." My head answered.
"No I can! I believe you can!" My heart told me.
I smiled and fist pumped the air.
"Are you ok?" Myungsoo asked and laughed.
"Yes. I'm PERFECTLY fine." I exclaimed. 
"Ok..." He looked down.
"I got to go." I said.
With that I left. 
~at the hospital~
I held my breath and closed my eyes.
*YOU CAN DO IT! DONT YOU WANT TO SEE YOR BRO?! I want... I WANT!!!* 
I opened my eyes and fist pumped the air. I can do it! And I walked into the hospital like a boss:) #likeaboss . As I was approaching my bros bedroom, my heartbeat went faster. *what is he gonna react?* *is he gonna scold me?* I calm myself down and walked in. 
He was busy playing his phone. Then his eyes went to my direction. And he gaze at me. We stared at each other for 2 days(sarcasm). Then he ran up and crashed his body onto me. 
"Why did u leave? OMG! I miss you so so so so muchhhhhhh!!" He shouted and hugged me. 
 
~~~~~~
O! M! G! I'm so so sorry!!! *bow bow* it has been about one month since I updated!! I'm so sorry! I don't think this is a good chapter as well... I'm so sorry! I know I ain't doing my job... But I will try to improve for the sake of you all! I love mysubscribers and the people that comment:) thank you all for supporting!  
Love, 
kyuhae4ever <3