Chapter 9

I Don't hate you, Krystal..
  • Annyeong haseyo! Aah, I can’t believe I’m writing a fight scene. This is quite funny for me! Taemin and Minho fighting? HAHA! First of all I want to welcome the new subscribers. Thank you so much for reading. Secondly, to everyone who has been following up the chapters patiently, thank you so so so much.Oh, and if you have anything to say you can leave your comment to let me see. hehe

          OK, ready to see Taemin in action? HAHA! Amber is in action as well. Here you go~~~


               

                On the other hand, Key carried Krystal and rushed to the sick room. He called the teacher in charge to treat her wound on her left leg.

‘Thank you, teacher,’ Key bowed, the smiled to him and left after putting some tonic on her wound.

‘I have to go now, Taemin can’t handle him alone,’ Key said.

She grabbed the edge of his uniform and stopped him ‘Did you call him after what happen there?’

He smiled to her, Amber and Luna running to Krystal in worry.

 

‘What happen? Are you alright?’ Luna said, looking earnestly into her face.

‘She is bleeding because she fell on the ground,’ key said.

‘Ottoke?’ Luna mumbles.

Key stared at Amber and he got an idea ‘Ya, Amber! I need your help! Come with me!’ he point out at Amber.

‘ME?’ she was blank.

‘I cannot handle Minho by myself. We need you,’ Key grip her arm and pulled her ‘I’ll tell you what happen. C’mon, let’ go!’

 

                    Taemin took a deep breath steadying him for the attack that was sure to come. Minho ran towards him landing a punch across the side of his face. Taemin then raise his hand and aiming a punch into his stomach. At that moment Jonghyun and Onew join Minho; Taemin knew this fight was never going to end. Minho wasn’t the type to left anyone takes him down.

 

‘You’re going to die,’ Minho clench his fist.         

‘We’ll see,’ a voice from behind said, he turned and saw Key standing with Amber.

Minho laughed ‘Are you going to fight us?’ he laughed again. ‘What about you Amber? Came here to fight us too? OMG! I can’t believe it!’ Minho clapped.                                                                                                     

Onew and Jonghyun laughed at his stupid joke.

‘We are not playing here, okay?’ Onew said. ‘You better go back.’

‘We don’t have time for you,’ Jonghyun teased.

Amber step in front and glared at them ‘What did you say?’ she clenched her jaw tightly.

 

                    Onew ran towards her aim a punch. She quickly bent backward to avoid the punch.  He was shock to see avoiding him.

‘The game is over,’ she punches him as he passed out.

‘Forgot to tell you that Amber is black belt in Taekwondo,’ Key smiled to them.

 

                      As Key was busy talking to them. Jonghyun tried to attack Key from his back but he was noticed by Taemin. Taemin pushed Key and Amber quickly took her open opportunity to slam her fist with as much force as she could muster into the side of Jonghyun jaw. Jonghyun passed out on the spot. Minho was clueless and it was his first time losing to somebody.

 

                     Key turned raising his leg and aiming a kick into Minho’s stomach. Minho fall backward and yell out in pain. He walks forward and grips his collar to give a punch on his face just then Taemin stopped him.

‘It’s enough,’ Taemin said. ‘He had more than enough.’

Key pushed him and he left the place with Amber and Taemin.

 

                       In the evening, Key accompanied Taemin to his house after school. They could not believe that they actually defeat one of the best fighters in the school. They look one another and started laughing.

 

‘This is unbelievable, right?’ Key laughed.

‘Exactly, that’s what I was thinking!’  Taemin said. ‘By the way, how’s Krystal? How did she go home?’

‘I’m not sure how she is now but she went back with Amber,’ Key replied.

‘Ah! Speaking about Amber, I didn’t know she can fight Jonghyun and Onew hyung. They passed out in just a punch? You know Jonghyun hyung is one of the best fighter in the school.’

Key laughed ‘I know, right? She told me earlier she is majored in Taekwondo so I thought she would be useful then I asked for her help.’

Taemin looked at Key and said ‘thanks to you and Amber. If you guys didn’t come I would be dead right now,’ he patted Key’s back.

Key smiled and said ‘I think Amber did most of the fight,’ he cupped his face. ‘Andwae, I feel ashamed!’

Taemin laughed at hyung’s childish character.