Chapter 16

I Don't hate you, Krystal..

 She was staring at him, not saying a word.

 ‘YA!’ he yelled making her awake from her daydream.

‘Is this how you response? Didn’t you hear me?’

Something reminds her that he is already in a relationship, she turns away not looking at him ‘You don’t forget you already have a girlfriend.’ She started walking off.

He managed to grip on her wrist and pulled her closer ‘I…I Bro...’

She cuts him and says ‘I know you still love her, I saw you kissing her poster at the main entrance.’

‘No, wait!’

‘Enough!’ She cuts him again. ‘I don’t want to get hurt anymore,’ she can feel her tears started falling on her cheek gently.

‘I BROKE UP WITH HER!’ he yelled as he stared at her. ‘I broke up with her and I didn’t kiss her poster, it was you. I kissed your poster.’

His sudden confession made her jump off but still she was expecting him to say more.

‘I love you since earlier,’ he rubbed his forehead with his left hand. ‘How can I kiss someone else’s poster when I love a different girl?’

‘Then in the first place you would have not date her if you love me!’

‘I did it because of you! YOU! IT WAS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!’ he blurt it out.

She was shock of his sudden yell.

‘You! You left me alone for Minho Hyung! I was your best friend since we were in elementary School but how could you left me because of Minho Hyung ??’ he can feel his cold tears falling down. He can’t believe he is actually crying. He felt so weak and fell on the floor, ‘I was all alone after you left me until I meet Key hyung. He was the one who supports me and understands me but I thought you would support me and understand me too but I was wrong!’

She came closer to comfort him but she was speechless, she did not know what she should say to him.

‘You… you were alone?’ she stutters.

He smirked and sighed ‘It’s not important anymore,’ he stood up and walks off.              

She griped his wrist as he started to walk. ‘Wait!’

He pushed away her hand ‘Let’s just end this, I’ll go my own way and you’ll go your way.’

She was still standing there wondering about everything happened.

She was clueless, helpless, hopeless and confused at the same time.

‘He left me…’ her voice strangled.

                   

                   Many days have gone but Taemin didn’t bother to talk to Krystal. He ignored her; he acted as if she did not exist. She felt hurt whenever Taemin ignored her but she realized that it was her fault if Taemin is not talking to her, she made him ignored her so she decided to talk Taemin. Only if says she likes him all of this would never happen.

                 

                    She prepared a small gift for him with an apology card. She was waiting for him outside his classroom just then Key passed by, he stopped and approached her.

‘What are you doing here?’ Key asked.

‘Waiting for Taemin,’ she said while looking at the gift she prepared for Taemin.

‘What you mean by you’re waiting for him? You don’t know that he got shifted to different Seoul, huh?’

She could not say anything nor look at him. The gift she has been holding tightly slowly fell on the ground.

Key grabbed her arm and asked, concerned. ‘You really don’t know about this?’

She shook her head, telling him that she doesn’t know about it.

‘I’m sorry, he told me he will tell you when I asked him or else I would have told you earlier about this. His father has got a better job in Seoul they shifted there.’

She walked off, leaving the gift on the floor. Key called her but she ignored him.

‘Krystal-ah, what is this? This package was in my locker. I think it’s from Taemin,’ Luna said while walking forward to Krystal.

She opens the package and she saw their childhood picture together.

‘Why didn’t he tell me that he was going leave? Why did he put in Luna’s locker? He can give to me before he goes,’ she thought as she clenched the picture.

‘Does this mean I won’t see him again? I won’t get to hear his voice, I won’t get to see his smile and even his shadows,’ she muttered.  

                       

                       Key actually knows how much Krystal loves Taemin. He felt bad that he did not tell her about it. He cycle back home and barge in to his house. He took out his hand phone and dialed up to Taemin number.

‘YA! Taemin-ah, where are you now?’ he asked.

‘At home,’ Taemin said.

‘Give me your address,’ he asked. ‘I’ll visit you when I’m free.’

‘Hyung!! You miss me, right?’ Taemin laughed.

‘Ya, stop it!’ Key yelled.

‘Ah, araseo... You miss me, I understand,’ he laughed again.

‘OK, OK, OK, I miss you. Happy?’ Key asked.

He laughed ‘Okay, okay, I’ll send my address to you. Come and visit me soon, okay?’ Taemin said playfully.

‘hm,’ Key said.

 


 

  • I’m sorry; I know I did not update for few days. Anyway enjoy the story! Silent readers please comment if you have free time! Thank you!