I Don't hate you, Krystal..

Key came and tapped Taemin’s shoulder and asked ‘What happen to you?’

Taemin stared at Key and screamed and walk off.

‘What happen to him?’ Key was confused.

 

                                  It’s was cloudy and windy. Krystal went up to the rooftop to get some fresh air during the break time. She was admiring the blue skies as the wind blows.

‘What are you doing?’ A familiar voice interrupted her, she turned behind to look and it was Taemin standing behind her.

‘Looking at the skies,’ she said. ‘I hope he won’t do anything,’ she thought.

He came closer and stands beside her, and asked ‘Are you jealous?’

‘Mworago? Jealous?’ She repeated in astonishment. ‘Whatever for?’

He look into her eyes and said, ‘you like me, don’t you? Opps! I mean Love me? He said.

‘NO WAY! In your dreams!’ she said.

‘You think I’m dumb? I can see it from your face that you like me?’

‘Me? Or is it you the one who likes me? Did I ever ask your help to fight Minho Oppa for me?’ She glares at him as he looked at her.

‘I didn’t come for you. I had my own reason why I’d fight Minho hyung.’

‘Because you were angry that he rejected me?’ she asked.

Taemin smirked ‘I don’t know where are you getting this from but I’m very sure that is not the reason.’

‘Liar.’ She muttered.

‘What?’

‘Liar!’ she said it again as he asked. ‘Key Oppa told me that you begged him to be with me again, he told me everything.’

‘Key hyung, you going to die soon,’ he thought. ‘Yes, true but I did that because I was pity of you.’

‘Pity?’ she asked.

He nodded as he turned to look at the field.

She was speechless. She could not say anything. ‘Was I the only one having this feeling for you, Taemin? You don’t like me? You hate me that much, huh?’ she thought as she did not realize she was staring at him.

‘Why are you looking at me like that?’ he asked.

They remain silent for quite long.

Taemin exhaled and said, ‘Admit it!’

She raised her eyebrow ‘Admit about what?’

‘Admit it, I know you love me.’

‘I told you in your dreams!’ she replied sarcastically.

‘Admit it, I want to hear it from you that you love me,’ he said firmly.

She stared at him and said ‘I hate you!’

‘Admit it!’

‘I hate you!’

‘Admit it!’

‘I hate you!’

And in a sudden Krystal was caught in a sudden kiss by Taemin. Taemin hates Krystal's response towards him. He holds her tighter not letting her to leave. Taemin did not think too much for his action, he holds her arms even harder as she struggle to pull away the kiss.

He stopped and stares at her. ‘Admit it! Or else I’m going to do it again!’

‘I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!’ she screamed.

 He pulled her even closer and kissed her like there is no ending for it. He wraps his arms around her waist and lean his face on her shoulder.

‘Stop saying that, could you?’ he mumbles.

‘I hate you,’ she softly muttered

‘But I don’t hate you, Krystal.’ He confessed as he looks at her.

 Her eyes when widen after listening to him. ‘He looked more serious than before,’ she thought.

 He hugged her again and finally he said.

 

 

 

‘I love you.’

 

 

 

Her eyes when even wider than before, she could not believe at what she was hearing. She was happy, her heart beat when fast as she caught him looking at her, waiting for her answer.

‘Am I dreaming? The guy who hates me finally said he loved me. What does this mean? I mean I can’t believe it!’ she thought.

 


Was that okay? Silent readers, please comment ! hehe Thank you so much for following up the chapters to my subscribers and leave a comment after reading, please. Hope you like it!