Chapter 6

I Don't hate you, Krystal..

     

  • Hey, I’m really sorry. I could not update the story because I’ve got something to do here. Since it’s my fault I’ll update 2 chapters today. Please feel free to comment. Thank you. And special guest is Miss A Suzy. Taemin’s girl friend.

 

                                  Key waited for Taemin after school outside of their school but he was nowhere. Key called but his phone was switched off. He cycle to Taemin’s house. He didn’t know what Krystal say was true or not but he wanted to make sure with Taemin. Suddenly, Key caught sight of Taemin and a girl. He stopped, pulled his hand break and put it aside. He walked closer to them.

‘Taemin-ah, iri wa (come here)’ Key called out.

Taemin was not surprised to see Key at all. ‘Not now, hyung. I’ll call you later and explain to you and by the way, she’s my girlfriend, Suzy’

Key bowed to Suzy, she bowed back at him.

‘Gotta go, hyung,’ Taemin left the place with Suzy.

 

                  Key went right up to his room after he arrived to his house. He sat on the edge of the bed. He took his handphone and dialed Krystal’s number.

‘Yeobuseyo,’ Krystal answered.

‘It’s me, Key,’ he said.

‘Did you tell him?’

‘No, It tried but it didn’t work out,’ he closed his eyes for a second. ‘Krysatl-ah, can you tell me more about that girl.’

‘I’m not sure, all I know is she’s not true to Taemin. She’s just cheating him. She has another boyfriend from a different school,’ she explained.

‘Why dint you tell him by yourself?’

‘No!’

‘Why?’

She didn’t say anything.

‘Okay, whatever your problem is with him, I don't care,’ he sighed. ‘I’ll make sure everything is okay.’

‘Okay, oppa,’ she said.

 

                      Krystal hangs up her phone after talking to Key. She sat down on the sofa ‘I won’t talk to him. He tricked me many times!’ She laid her head on the sofa. ‘Aniya, I can’t do this. He is my friend. We have to give and take in some situation. I’ll talk to him,’ she thought.