Chapter 2

I Don't hate you, Krystal..

 

The next day,

               Taemin was wearing a navy-blue overcoat on his school uniform while he was waiting for his best buddy after school outside of the school. He looked everywhere but could not find him. He took his hand phone and he dialed his number.

‘YA! Where are you?? Come out fast! I’m dying here waiting for you! ,’ Taemin screamed.

‘Aish, araseo. Turn behind,’ he said.

                Taemin turn to the back to look and it’s was no other than his best friend, Key. He smiled to Taemin and said ‘Hi !’ he did the cutest face to Taemin.

‘Eeeew! You look disgusting! ,’ Taemin stepped back.

‘What? Why?  The girls say I look cute when I do that,’ Key said.

‘Do I look like a girl to you? Aish, you talk too much already,’ Taemin put his arm around Key. ‘Remember? You promise me you’ll buy me ice cream, right?’

‘OK! Let’s go to the park!’ Key said.

‘YAY!’ Taemin cheered.

 

             They walked down the street to the park which is near to their school. Most of their school student would go there to hang out and it will be crowded during school time.

‘Oh, wait a minute! Is that Krystal?' Key glimpsed her in the crowd.

‘hm,’ Taemin nodded.

‘OH? Don’t tell me you know that she will come here today?’ Key was curious to know.

‘Yes, I peeped her when she was talking to Minho hyung,’ Taemin quickly up the melting ice cream that is dripping down the side of the cone. ‘And I need you to do something,’ taemin said.

‘Me?’ Key asked. Taemin quickly when near to Key and whispered to him about what is he supposes to do.

               Key walked briskly and starts his acting. He tripped in front of Krystal, he did like exactly like what Taemin told him to do. Krystal immediately grips his hand to help him who did not know it was an acting of Key but she could not stand because he is heavier and she falls on him.

*CLICK* Taemin looked at his Camera screen and he smiled brightly and he turn around to find a place to hide.

‘I’m so sorry!’ Key apologized.

‘It’s okay,’ she quickly got up. ‘Walk properly next time, okay?’

‘Yes, I will and thanks for helping,’ Key tried to escape from the place before she finds out. ‘Ok, bye!’

‘Wait a minute!’ Krystal moved a bit closer to Key. ‘Did you come with Taemin? Did you’ll plan to do something?' She asked.

‘Aniyo,’ he gestures to Krystal that he did not do anything.

‘Ok, go back home! It’s getting late.’ She ordered him.

‘Nae,’ He walked normally so that Krystal won’t doubt him then he quickly run to find Taemin.

‘YA! YA! I’m here!'  Taemin gestured to Key who was looking for him.

                He stopped walking. He stepped back and looks at Taemin who was hiding behind the Garbage bin.

‘Come let’s go before the witch finds out!' He grabs Taemin and run out from the park.