Chapter 7

I Don't hate you, Krystal..

             Key waited for Taemin at their favorite spot. Taemin came and sat beside Key.                                         

Key looked at him.

‘Why are you looking at me as if I’ve I owe you money,’ Taemin teased.

‘I can’t believe that you didn’t tell me that you have a girlfriend,’ Key was disappointed.

‘I was supposed to tell you today but you find out before I tell you,’ he patted on Key’s head.

‘Your girlfriend is not a good girl, she’s cheating on you,’ Key said.

‘Who told you?’

‘Krystal’

Taemin smirked. ‘She is just trying to pay me back, it’s not true,’ he said.

Key looking at him, he was confused.

‘I have to go now. See you during recess time,’ he then left.

 

             Durind recess time, Krystal saw Taemin. She walk towards him and called out his name ‘Taemin-ah.’ But Taemin ignored her. He didn’t even turn too looked at her. He knew very well it is Krystal. He plugged in his ear phones and walked off.Krystal was shocked of his sudden weird character. ‘Did he just ignore me?’ she thought.

 

The next day, she came to school early. She climbed up the stairs and go to her class. She put her stuff on her table and she went to window to look outside. She saw Taemin and Suzy talking on the school bench on the field.

‘They look happy. He has forgotten me. He forgets that I’m his victim,’ she thought. ‘I can’t take it anymore. He must know the truth but will he believe me? He will think that I’m trying to revenge him.’

Minho noticed her watching outside by the window. He walks forward and hugged her from the back and said ‘Want to go for a date today?’

Minho freak her out ‘ Ah, Oppa!’ she hits his shoulder playfully.

‘I’ll come and pick you up at 8,’ he smiled.

‘Hm, okay but where are we going?’ she asked.