Chapter 5

I Don't hate you, Krystal..

‘Krystal-ah’ Minho winked and hugged her. ‘Are you angry?  I was just playing yesterday, it’s nothing. Okay? Don’t worry,’ Minho said.

‘Are you serious, oppa?’ Krystal puzzled.

‘Nae, I’m serious,’ Minho kissed her forehead.

              Taemin and Key passed by and he stumbled Krystal embraced by Minho, Krystal and Taemin eyes suddenly opposed but Taemin did not bothered and turn to the other side while talking to Key. Krystal thought he was ashamed to face her and even thought that maybe Minho warned him. As she knew the culprit is Taemin.

‘Taemin-ah, you saw that Minho is with Krystal back,’ Key said.

‘It’s none of my business,’ Taemin said.

Key raised his eyebrow. ‘What? I thought you love to disturb her?’

‘Not anymore, my new victim is you!!’ he told and they laughed at one another.

              Krystal was looking down the school park from the roof top during recess time and she noted a girl, she was talking to Taemin. She could not hear their conversation, but she managed to read the motion of . She confessed her feelings towards Taemin.

‘I feel like there’s something wrong about this,’ Krystal thought while she was walking to her class and she overheard the girl’s conversation with her friends.

‘OMG! He accepted me!!’ The girl cheered.

‘Hey, I thought you have a boyfriend who is from a different school?’ her friend asked.

‘C’mon, that one is different. Taemin is just for past time, He is so cute!’ she said. ‘ Taemin is not clinging with Krystal, this is a chance for me’

            Key saw Krystal listening to them quietly outside the class room. She looks like a cat planning to steal some fish from the kitchen. Key chuckled at her behavior. Key moved closer to her and tapped her shoulder to get her attention.

‘What are you doing, Krystal?’ Key asked.

‘SUHHH!! I’m trying my best to find out what is going on?’ Krystal whispered.

‘Okay, araseo,’ Key whispered back.

‘Come let’s go. Need to tell you something important,’ Krystal take him somewhere far away from the class room that the girl was in.

‘Key oppa, I need you to me a favor. You must tell Taemin that girl is not a good,’ Krystal said.

‘Which girl are you talking about?’ Key asked.

‘Taemin’s girlfriend.’

‘What? He has a girl friend?’ Key was confused.

‘Yeah, make sure you don’t forget, okay? Bye!’ Krystal walked off.

‘This doesn’t make any sense. Girl friend? Taemin?’ Key murmured. ‘Ah! I’m going crazy with these kids!’