Chapter 13

I Don't hate you, Krystal..
  • Was the chapter earlier, OK? HEHE.

          Special guest:  INFINITE ~~ Any Inspirits here. I’m one though.


 

Key stared at Krystal suspiciously.

‘Wae? Why are you looking at me like that?’ Krystal asked.

He bent down, and sits on the floor with her ‘You love him, don’t you?’

She was shock to hear that from him ‘ Ani, aniyo, What makes you think that I love him?’

‘You face, it shows that you love him,’ Key said.

Krystal could not answer to Key’s question. His question made her more clueless and confuse. She kept quiet all the way.

 

                                    Taemin was standing outside the school, waiting for Key again. He stands there staring at the main entrance, wondering when he would come out. It was raining, he rubs his hand, and turned back and he saw Minho, Onew and Jonghyun standing at the other side of road, looking at him. They walk forward to him.  Sungkyu,Dongwoo and Sungyeol who are his school mate too they passed by the road and they saw Taemin was alone waiting. They wanted to join him but before that Minho and his friends approached Taemin. They know this not a good situation.

‘We’re not done yet,’ Minho punched right on Taemin's cheek.

 

                                     Key looked at his watch on his wrist. He sighed ‘I’m late.’ He ran to his classroom, quickly grabs his bag and chucks his books into his bag and ran out from the class. Somebody tapped his shoulder and hugged him. He turned to see who it was, he saw his classmate, Woohyun.

 

‘Ya, Woohyun-ah! You scared me!’ Key shouted.

He laughed ‘Why are you in hurry? Let’s go together.’

‘Taemin is waiting for me, I have to go now,’ Key said.

Woohyun received a phone call. ‘jam kkan man,’ Woohyun said and picked up his phone call.

‘Nae, SungKyu hyung, Wae?’ he asked. ‘Mworago? Nae hyung, I understand’ he cancels his call and look at Key shockingly.

‘Wae? Are you OK?’ Key asked, concerned.

‘Taemin is in danger.Minho and his friends—.’

Key didn't listen to him finish,h e didn’t say anything; he turned and run to look for his friend. ‘Just wait for me, I’m coming.’ He said.

Woohyun looked at his friends.

‘Ya! L-ah! Hoya! Sungjong-ah! Let’s go! We've got job to do!’

 

                     Taemin fall back as Minho gave him another punch. He was bleeding, he visions became blurred.

‘K-ke-key hyung….’ He stutters in pain.

‘TAEMIN!!!!’ Key shouted, he ran to him and wakes him up. ‘Ya, Taemin-ah! Ya! Ya! Wake up! Look at me!!’

Taemin opens his eyes slowly and smiled. ‘Hyung, why are you late?’ he asked.

‘Mianhae,’ he hugged Taemin.

Woohyun appeared and tapped Key’s shoulder and said ‘Key, bring him to hospital. We’ll handle them.’

‘Gomawo.’ Key carried Taemin and walk off.

 

                 The 7 boys were ready to whack them up. Minho started to worry as he doesn’t have much people to fight them back.  Minho knows these guys are good in fighting as well.  L and Hoya is black belt in Karate, Woohyun is also one of the best fighter among them. Sungkyu, who is the eldest among them, is the scariest. He would do anything to get his victory.

Minho stepped back as the walk forward to them ‘You guys going to regret soon, don’t forget that I’m the head president. I can do anything to get you out from the school.’

Sungkyu smirked and glare at them.

‘Hyung, should I just slash his head off into half?’ L asked looking at Sungkyu.

‘L Hyung,  let's do it together!’ Sungjong suggested.

Jonghyun started running in a sudden leaving his friend behind but he was grab by Hoya.

‘Where are you going, brother?’ Hoya raised his hand and punch right into his stomach.

Minho and Onew started running after seeing what happen to Jonghyun. The 7 guys chase after them as the starts running. Minho knows this fight was nowhere near finished.