Chapter 4

I Don't hate you, Krystal..

              

                 Krystal rushed to school to meet Taemin. She confirmed it was Taemin who did it. Krystal eyes caught Key and Taemin playing around in the field happily. She put her stuff carefully in her locker but before she talks to him, Taemin itself came to disturb Krystal. ‘You’re coming to hell, Taemin,’ Krystal thought.

‘Krystal-ah, had fun yesterday with Minho hyung? ,’ He smiled to her.

‘IT IS YOU! ,’ she grabbed his collar and pushed him to the wall.

                  Krystal’s calm and pleasant demeanor slowly changed and her face was red as chili, her cheeks flushed and her eyes flashing and closing into slits. She was as angry as a bull. Her cheeks flushed. Taemin could not believe that it was Krystal. She doesn’t use to get angry like this. She was different, she look like as if the Demon itself had possess her.

‘What are you talking about? ,’ Taemin asked. He was clueless.

‘You don’t know? You don’t know anything? You trick me again! Minho oppa hates me!!! ,’ her tears ran down her face.

                   Taemin who was still confuse. He went to look for Key and ask him whether he did anything to Krystal but it have was neither Key nor him. ‘Who could it be?’ Taemin thought. He searched everywhere for Minho. He wanted an answer; he didn’t understand why he is doing this. He should be happy since he loves to trick Krystal. He saw Minho was hanging around with best friends Onew and Jonghyun. He didn’t think twice, he ran to them. He really wanted an answer.

‘Hyung! ,’ Taemin called Minho.

He looked at Taemin suspiciously. ‘What is it?’

‘Hyung, what happen between you and Krystal?’ he asked.

‘Nothing much, it’s not important anyway,’ Minho said.

‘No, you must tell me! I have to know! Did you break up with her?’ he asked again.

‘hm, yeah,’ he answered.

‘Hyung, you promised to me that you’ll take care of her, you told me that you don’t care about me teasing her and everything. How could you do that?’ he asked. ‘If you break up with her because of me,I’ll stop it. I’ll stop everything.’

‘No, I’m just bored of her,’ Minho said.

‘Hyung!,’ Taemin grip his collar and almost punch him but Onew stopped him.

‘Don’t you dare to mess up with us,’ Onew whispered to Taemin.

‘OK! I’ll couple back with her. Make sure you don’t talk to her or else you’re dead!’ Minho said.

‘I understand, hyung,’ Taemin answered.

‘Remember? You’re not allowed to talk to Krystal,okay,’ Jonghyun interrupted.

‘Nae, hyung,’ he said.

‘Okay, let’s go! ,’ Minho called his friends to go with him, they walked off leaving Taemin behind.

 

  • Hey, Is it okay? I didn’t know I’ll have so many silent readers. Hehe I hope you guys will comment. It meant so much to me. I want to know, Am doing okay? At least tell me it’s nice or not, please :)