THE END

I Don't hate you, Krystal..

 

‘What is it?’ he asked.

She tip toed and gave him a warm kiss on his lips then she said ‘I love you too.’

He smiled, then kissed her forehead and hugged her.

‘But I have a problem now,’ he said.

‘What?’ She asked.

‘My parents... their match making me with another girl,’ he said.

‘MWO???’ she yelled, pushing him away.

He laughed and laughed as loud as he can.

‘Were you joking?’ she asked, coming closer to him.

‘It’s true but your face was really funny when you said MWO,’ he laughed again.

‘Taemin-ah, stop it,’ Krystal said.

He stopped laughing and wrap his arm around her shoulder and said ‘It’s going to be fine because you’re meeting my parents now,’ he said looking into her eyes.

‘MWO???’ she yelled, and pushed him again.

He laughed again ‘Stop that, your face is really funny!’

‘Are you serious?’ she asked.

‘Why? You don’t want to see my parents?  You don’t want to marry me?’ he pouted.

She blushed at his question. He came nearer to her and asked ‘You don’t want to marry me?’

She blushed again. He clenched her hands and said ‘C’mon, we’re getting late or else you’ll be rejected by my parents,’ he .

‘MWOH???’ she said and made Taemin laughed again.

                         

                       He clenched her hand not letting her to leave and walked away to meet his parents. He was the happiest guy on the world. The girl who he has been in love with for decades finally became his, only his and only his. His property and his not letting anybody to hurt her anymore, this is his time to protect her as her lover and he will not disappoint her.

                                                            

 

                                                          -THE END-

                                          Oh, WAIT! It’s not the ending yet? Where are Amber and Key?

 

 

‘Did we lose the way?’ Amber asked.

‘I’m not sure,’ Key said.

‘I told you not to let Krystal wait there alone! Now we are stucked here!’ she yelled at him. ‘Is it very important to buy this Dukboki now?’ she sighed and looking away from him.

‘It’s not like that! But I really like dukboki,’ key explained.

‘Whatever,’ she leaves him and walked further in front.

He pulled her and kissed her in a sudden then he slowly pulled away his kiss. She was 100% shock of his sudden action.

‘Are you still angry?’ he asked.

She just blinked at him.

‘Don’t get angry at me? That hurts me so much,’ he said and he hair. ‘Let’s go! We’ll look for Krystal!’ 

She was shocked and she still cannot recover from what had happen. She was just blinking and looking at Key expecting him to say more.

Key looked at her and smiled ‘Why? You don’t get it?’

She shook her head.

He pushed her head playfully and said ‘that means I’m willing to give my life for you, just for you.’

She blinked again.

‘You still don’t get it?’ he asked.

She stared at him not answering. Most probably she gets it what he meant now.

 

‘I love you,’ finally he said those precious words.

 

                                                         -THE END-

So guys how’s that? OKAY? I hope you guys enjoyed my fic. Finally I’ve finished so that I can write my new fic. Please do leave your comment and tell me how was the ending? I need to know and should I make a sequel for this, guys? Please tell me, you can comment how much you like! HEHE and I thought of putting Boyfriend  Hyunseong as the main character for my new fic. Hope you guys will read that too. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING~~~ BYEBYE !

 

KEYBER~~~~~

 

 

P/S: Can you guys help me to choose the main lead and the villain for the next fic?