Chapter 18

I Don't hate you, Krystal..

‘Taemin-ah,Taemin-ah, wake up!’

Taemin slowly open his eyes and smiled as he saw his mother was sitting beside him.

‘Wake up!’ she patted his arm. ‘We’re going to see the girl,’ she smiled, and walked off.

He lifts up his body lazily and stretches out on the bed. He walked out to the balcony and look up at the skies. A ray of light shines through his face, in his mind he wonder what he'll do later when he meets the girl, maybe he should just jump off from the balcony and ran away or maybe he should lock himself in the room or maybe he should just follow his parents. Many thoughts came to his brain but he didn’t want to disappoint his parents.

He lowered his head to look down at the ground. He got shock as he saw Krystal was standing down looking at him, smiling purely. He smiled and waved his hand. Slowly she disappeared like a wind. Then he realized he has been hallucinating her since the day he left Daegu.
 

He sighed and said, ‘What am I supposed to do?’

 

           On the other side, Krystal and Amber has arrived Seoul. They were waiting for Key at their hotel room. Key who did not manage to go along with them later on, he catch another bus to Seoul as fast as he can.

‘Krystal!’ Key called out as he saw her standing there with Amber.

‘Oppa! Let’s go!’  She knew it was Key; she gripped his arm and pulled him somewhere.

‘Where?’ Key asked.

‘Where else? We have to go to his house now!’ she said.

‘Can we rest and find at night later?’

‘andwae! I must see him now!’ she yelled

‘Okay, araseo,’ he looked at Amber with blank smile and asked, ‘Where’s Luna?’

‘She went outstation with her parents for few days,’ Amber replied.

 

Taemin was getting ready for his meeting the girl and suddenly his mom called him.

‘Taemin-ah, can you go to the shop and buy some tidbits,’ she asked.

He looked at is mother and asked ‘Why do we need tidbits?’

‘She has a younger sister who is just 10,’ she said.

‘Okay, I’ll go now,’ he said and walked off.

 

                He walked down the streets to the nearby shops at his area. He was looking at the buildings and shops as he is still new to the town. He was admiring every angle of the building. ‘Cool,’ he thought.

                  There were shops on the wide street that he was walking along. He looked at the main entrance and his eyes widen in surprise as he saw Krystal was standing there looking at him again but this time she was not smiling. She looks more like shes angry, her face was as red as chili. He thought he was hallucinating her again. He smirked and ignored her and just walked in at the main entrance.

 

He walked in further more just then something hid his head.

 

‘Ouch’ he yelled and turned behind to see who throws things on him.

‘I’M NOT GOING TO LET YOU IGNORED ME JUST LIKE THAT! I want you to explain why did you just leave without saying anything to me?’

Taemin’s eyes when widen, he was shock to see what he was looking at.

‘Krystal-ah?’ he said. ‘What… what are you doing here?’

She came closer to him and started punching his face.

‘YA! YA! YA! Stop it!’ Taemin yelled and catch her hand.

She looked at him and said ‘your hand… drop your hand.’

He clenched her hand tighter.

‘How dare you ignore me?’ she cried.

He rubbed her tears and said. ‘I’m sorry, I should have not ignored you but I’ve been hallucinating since the day I left you. Everywhere I go I only see you, every woman looks like you to me. I thought I was hallucinating again that is why I ignored you.’

Her tears drips again as she heard what he said. She thought ‘how stupid you are? You’re just so stupid until you can hallucinate me, Taemin.’

 She rubbed her tears and said ‘You forgot something when you came here?’