Chapter 14

I Don't hate you, Krystal..

                               Key was standing outside the Emergency Room waiting for the doctor to come out. He sat down at a nearby waiting chair. He took out his hand phone, he wanted to call Krystal and tell her about Taemin’s condition. At the same time, he knew she could not take it. His tears started to fall slowly on his cheek. Taemin was someone like a family to him. He rubs his eyes wearily.  Without thinking too much he dialed up Amber’s number.

‘Key Oppa, what is it?’

He started crying even harder as he heard her voice.

‘Oppa, are you alright? Where are you now?’ She asked, concerned.

‘In the hospital,’ he answered.

‘Just wait for me,’ she hung up the phone call.

 

                                 A few minutes later, she arrived at the hospital. She look for him, she stopped as she saw Key sitting on the chair crying. She walks forward to him, without asking any question to him she gave him a cuddle immediately.

‘Amber?’ he said.

‘I won’t ask you anything, just cry out. You will feel better.’

Key hugged her even tighter, ‘Taemin is in the emergency room,’ he said.

She rubbed his back as he lean on her shoulder.

                            

                                The doctor came out from the emergency room a few minutes later. Key quickly ran to him and asked about Taemin.

‘Nothing to worry, his alright,’ He looks at his report. ‘Let him stay here for couple of days and please inform his family.’

Key felt relieved after listening to the doctor. ‘Thank you, doctor.’

‘You’re welcome,’ he said and walked off.

Amber came closer to Key, ‘Are you going stay here tonight?’

He nodded ‘I have too. His parents are not here.’

‘Okay, I have to go I guess.’ She smiled and started walking.

Key pulled her closer ‘Wait!’ he looks into her eyes and said ‘Thank you for coming.’

She gave him a smiled and walked off.

 

                            Key called Krystal and informed her the next day because he didn’t want to call her the night Taemin was in charge in hospital, it was already late at night.

 

 She came looking for Taemin, she went to the counter and asked ‘Lee Tae min? Is he admitted here?’

The staff replied looking at the computer ‘Yes, use that way. The room is on the left, miss.’

‘Thank you,’ she ran to the emergency room. She was worried, she barged into the room but she stopped at the corridor as she saw Suzy and Taemin together in the room. Both of them look at her blankly.

All she could do is excuse herself ‘I’m sorry.’ She closed the door.

‘He forgets me, he totally forgets me,’ she cried.

Key saw her leaving ‘Ah, Krystal? Krystal!’ he called out.

She just walked off, not bothering to look at Key.

‘She was crying, isn’t she?’ he walked to Taemin’s room. He peeped in; he saw Suzy was in with Taemin. ‘No wonder she left.’ He nibbles the bread he was holding, waiting outside the chair.

 

                          Two days later, Taemin was already in the school. He was sitting on the bench at the school field talking to Suzy. Krystal looks down from the window and she saw both of them

‘I have to do something.’ She went downstairs, walking forward to them. ‘But what I’m supposed to say to him? I like him? No way, I’ll never admit! Or will he believe me if I tell him that Suzy is cheating on him? He would think I’m crazy and it’s too late, I should have told him earlier,’ she thought.

She stopped as look at the bucket with water left on the floor. She took it and she walk forward to them and splash it on them.

‘I’m not involved!!!!’ Suzy escaped as she looks at Krystal’s glares.

Taemin stood up and look at her ‘YA! Are you out of your mind?? HUH? Look at me? This is how you treat a sick person?’ he shouted.

‘It’s my turn to bully you.’ She smirked and walked off.

‘MWORAGO???’ he looks at him again. ‘AHHHH!!! I look so dirty!!!’ he screams.

 


 

  • Don’t crack your head waiting what will happen to them, okay? HEHE soon to be revealed.