Chapter 3

I Don't hate you, Krystal..

                    Key followed Taemin to his house. While they were on the way to Taemin’s house, Taemin was checking the pictures that he captured.

‘Did it turn turns out well?’ Key asked.

‘Not bad, the pictures look natural,’ Taemin smiled. ‘By the way who is the witch?’ Taemin asked            

‘Who else can it be? Definitely Krystal! You know she even ordered me to go back home early since it’s getting late as if I’m her younger brother! Aish, that girl she’s going to die in my hand soon!’ Key complained to Taemin.

 ‘Really?’ Taemin laughed at Key. ‘I was wondering what Krystal is doing now. Still dating Minho hyung?’ Taemin asked.

‘Most probably,’ Key answered.

                    On the other hand, Krystal was still waiting for Minho. Someone patted her shoulder from behind when she turns around she saw Minho with another girl.

 

‘I’m sorry, think as if I dint say anything to you yesterday. By the way she is my new girlfriend, Sulli,’ Minho said.

‘What on earth are you thinking? Do you think this a joke?’ Krystal yelled.

‘Krystal-ah, don’t you dare to mess things up, okay?’ Minho walked off as if it was not his business.                                        

                  Krystal cried all day long because of the incident happen in the park. She grabs the tissue paper and rubbed her tears but her tears were still falling. She cried even harder. She took the the tissue box and threw it far away from her. Then something came to her mind, she thinks about the scene Key and she hugged in the park. ‘Can it be Taemin? Did he do anything? It must be him, right? Heartless guy!’ she murmured. She suspected Taemin.

 

  • Hey, how’s the story going? I really want to thank for subscribing to this stories and all the silent readers who has been reading my story! Hehe I’ll work harder and make the story more interesting. If you have anything to tell me, you can comment on the story. THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!