Chapter 11

I Don't hate you, Krystal..
  • Annyeong! Fortunately, I didn’t go with my sister so I’m updating the story today.

          Special guest: Kai (EXO-K) And Kim Young Won/Kang In (Super Junior)


                    

                       On the other hand, Krystal was admiring the dark sky from the balcony. It was a cool, windy night; the stars were twinkling brightly. She cuddles herself when the wind blows. As she looks at the man of the moon, she asked ‘ Taemin-ah, you hate me, don’t you? But why did you come to help me?’

 

                        The next day, mathematic lesson is going on, Taemin slept off in the class as he hates Mathematics, more over Additional Mathematics. He hates his teacher either; he didn’t want to listen to his nonsense.  He was sleeping peacefully dreaming about Emma Watson on the screen with him just then someone whispered in his ears while shakes his arm.

‘Taemin-ah, Ireona.’

Taemin open his left eye slowly, he saw his classmates Kai.

‘Ah, wae? Don’t disturb me, I’m dating Emma Watson’

‘Wake up,’ he shakes him again. ‘Our discipline teacher, Mr. Kim Young Won is in the class. He wants to see you,’ he whispers again.

‘MWO?’ He stood up and he saw his discipline teacher’s face was near to him. His face was just 5cm far from his eyes.

‘Come to my office,’ Mr. Kim ordered.

‘GHOST!!!’ he jumped off and hugged Kai.

Mr. Kim glared at him and repeated what he said earlier.

‘Ya, why on earth did you just say that? Does he look like a ghost?' Kai asked.

‘Ani, he was so near to my face. It freaks me out,’ he said.

‘I think he look more like a bug,’ Kai laughed. ‘A giant Bug.’

‘Ah, I hate bugs!!!’ Taemin ran out from the class to his discipline teacher’s office.

 

                             Taemin opens the door gently and entered. He saw Key, Minho, Jonghyun and Onew was standing at the corner of the office. He quickly ran and stand beside Key.

‘Did we got caught because yesterday’s fight?’ Taemin whispered to Key.

‘Molla,’ Key said.

‘Where were you guys yesterday. Almost the half of the day you wasn’t in the class,’ Mr. Kim asked.

‘Um, um, I went to send my sister to hospital, she was not feeling well.’ Taemin said.

Key chuckled to Taemin’s explanations.

‘You !’ pointing to Key.

‘Ah, I- I lost my way to school,’ Key said.

‘Is this your first time coming to school? HUH?’ he screamed. He looks at Minho, Jonghyun and Onew. ‘How about you guys?’

 ‘As the head president of the students I went searching for these guys with my assistants but we couldn’t find them. It is our fault for not attending the class. We apologize for what we have done.’ They bowed.

‘Okay, you can go back to your classes.’

Minho, Jonghyun and Onew left the office.

‘Wait a minute, this is not fair,’ Taemin said.

‘Shut up, you guys have detention today. Now, go back to you classes.’

 

 

‘This is really not fair’ Taemin complaints. ‘But why he’d didn’t call Amber? Amber wasn’t in the class too, right.’

‘Oh?  What is this?’ Key said as he was looking at the news board at the side of the wall. ‘Suzy and Krystal are nominated for girl’s Head President?’

‘Oh. I have to go to class now. Bye, hyung see you later.’

Taemin didn’t bothered to see the board and just walk off.

                 

                    After school, Krystal pack her bag and walk out from the class.She saw Taemin walking at the main entrance of the school. She followed his back quietly, she didn’t know why’d she followed him but she just did. He passed by the news board. He stopped walking in a sudden. He walks backward to the news board. He was staring at the board. She could not see what he was looking at.   

                   He bent over and kiss her poster and touches it and smiling to it. She was blank why would he want to kiss the board.She didn't know he actually kissed her poster. She ran to see the board after he left the place. All she is Suzy’s and her voting poster on the board.

‘Did he kiss my poster?’ She talks to herself. ‘No, why would he kiss my poster? He definitely kissed Suzy’s poster.’

On the way back home she keeps thinking about the incident happen in the school. She has a feeling that he kissed her poster.