Chapter 8

I Don't hate you, Krystal..

‘Hm, where should we go?’ he asked. ‘Do you want to come to my house?’

‘To your house,’ Krystal asked.

‘Hmm, if you feel uncomfortable then we’ll go to some other place.’

‘Aniyo, it’s okay. I’ll come to your house.’ She said.

‘Okay,’ he smiled.

 

            At night, Minho fetched Krystal form her house and went back to his house. He took her in and asks her to make herself comfortable. A while later he asked her ‘Do you want to see my room?’

‘OK!’ she said.

He held her hand and brought her to his room.

‘This is my room,’ he switches on the light.

‘It’s beautiful, simple and beautiful,’ she was enjoying the beauty of the room.

 

                     He hangs his overcoat on the hook nearby the doorway. He walked forward and put his arms around her waist. He kissed her shoulder; she turns to look at him. He came closer to kiss her lips. Suddenly, Krystal pushed away and jumped up off the floor.

‘I’m sorry,oppa,’ she said in a strangled voice.

‘What’s wrong with you?!’ he yelled, he punched the wall.

‘I know it’s my fault. I’m sorry, Oppa!’

‘I’ll send you home now,’ he took his over coat and slammed the door.

 

He didn’t say anything. He kept quiet all the way in the car. ‘Your house is here, go’ he said.

She opens the door and get off from the car. She bent over and said ‘Drive safely, Oppa.’

He didn’t look at her. He just speeds up the car and left.

‘I shouldn’t have done that,’ she murmured.

 

                     Krystal was sad and she doesn’t know what to do. Minho dint call her at all. She was walking sadly in the school field waiting for Amber and Luna. Just then she heard Minho’s voice talking to a girl from the back. She went closer and peep them. He was talking to Sulli and he kissed her. Krystal tears slowly dripping down her face. Suddenly, someone pulled and hugged her.

‘It’s better if you don’t see them,’ he said.

She looks up to see. ‘Key Oppa?’

He smiled to her ‘C’mon let’s go.’

She cried but her anger towards Minho was more. She can't help herself. She left Key running forward to Minho and Sulli.

‘YA! CHOI MIN HO!’

He looked at her; he wasn’t surprised to see her. He was pissed again. ‘Where’s you manner, huh?’ he raised his eyebrow, he was talking while walking forward to her.

                    Krystal felled her blood boiled. Her fingers tightened into a fist, her anger started to rise again after seeing Minho’s face nearer. She didn’t take a long time to think; she punched him right on his face, which makes him more pissed.  In return Minho slapped even harder than her punch for him and pushed her to ground.

‘Do you think I’ll keep quiet for what have you done to my face?’ he asked gravely. ‘Don’t you dare to do things like this anymore?’

 She cried again, she could not stop crying. She really tries her best not cried. She closed her eyes while crying.

‘YA!’ someone screamed. She quickly opens her eyes to see who it was.

‘Taemin?’ she murmured.

Taemin punch his face as Minho fell backwards .He turn and looked at her.

‘Hyung, take her with you.’ Taemin said to Key, who was standing behind Krystal. He was the one who informed Taemin about this.

‘No, I’ll help you.’

‘No, just go!’ he yelled. ‘This is between me and him.’

Key left the place with Krystal.

‘Let’s start the game now !’ Taemin glares at Minho.